2024 NFL Draft

TwentyTwo

Master
It's possible Don to see Shipley go mid-late 3rd Round

When is the last NFL Draft to have TWO White WR's & a White CB in the Top 40 picks??

I was wrong didnt think injury would effect his status; No doubt Cooper Dejean injury dropped him..was legit Top 25 ...Packers Fans last night were UPSET they did not take him!

Jason Sehorn was picked at 59 ....this is thew Highest White Corner Back selected since the 1980's Brian Davis

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Im glad Gutenkunt missed out on DeJean after passing him last night for a sumo.. Philly wasn't my ideal landing spot, but Buffalo, along with GB, blew it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A real wakanda line up of teams coming up to draft: Crawfords, Coalts, Redskins, the appropriately named Browns, Cowboys and Dolphins. Let's hope Whitey avoids all these teams.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Frazier was someone they were targeting so I'm glad they took him, should be a solid piece for a long time to come. Freiermuth, Frazier and Watt will be their overachieving starters this season.

woody39

Mentor
Zach Frazier getting a good build up on networks coverage, shame he will be centre for Wilson or Fields going forward and not Pickett though.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colts just drafted the possible replacement for Alec Pierce, count on the DWFs and media pounding the drums for it.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Be still my beating heart - for those worried, I don't currently envision a world in which DeJean cuts in to Blankenship's playing time. The Eagles are essentially unsettled at both one outside and one slot corner, so it's more likely DeJean rotates between those spots rather than deep safety.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Payton Wilson should be the first or second LB taken, but when will that be?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dolphins of course follow their time honored tradition of taking a sumo project at tackle. Tannehill17 will be thrilled.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
If you're Miami GM, are you even allowed to draft White OL ?! Lol

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Holy cow. McCarthy and Jerry with a major reach on that pick!! Average size, athleticism, and production. In the MAC nonetheless.

White DEs with that resume are UDFAs but y'all know that!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Buffalo could use Wilson, Bishop or any of the White OL. Let's see how they squander this pick.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Packers are back to their all black drafting. Maybe the White fanbase needs to send them some more nasty letters.