2024 NFL Draft

icsept

Master
Rabbi Eisen just said the "eye test" shows that another 275,000 DWFs are there. My "eye test" again shows 15,000 at most. Eisen wants us to believe that the crowd rivals Woodstock in size. Sure it does. Brazen lies on top of brazen lies, much like the Caste System itself.
Like the “million man march,” nobody knows the real numbers. What shocks me is why anybody would want to be standing in a crowd of people to “watch” the draft, as if they can even see anything.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer pick by the Bills. They keep letting us down in recent years.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bills lost both starting safeties and CB. DeJean fits everyone of those needs. They get a 4.6 40 affletic WR - If you are White and run a 4.6 at WR you aren't getting drafted.

Warhawk_46

Master
Honestly they have squandered Josh Allen’s talent.

They have effectively gutted their defense (and offense) of their productive white players. The team is also mentally weakened because of this.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Looks like we were both wrong despite both of us having sound logic in terms of the direction we wanted Buffalo to go. Of course with the Caste Sytem logic is often trumped by melanin.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Rabbi Eisen just said the "eye test" shows that another 275,000 DWFs are there. My "eye test" again shows 15,000 at most. Eisen wants us to believe that the crowd rivals Woodstock in size. Sure it does. Brazen lies on top of brazen lies, much like the Caste System itself.

Never enough Goys in their eyes as they bring in the dollars. Exagerate, rinse and repeat. Haha.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes!!! Very nice landing spot as the Chargers released Mike Williams and traded Keenan Allen so they have nothing at WR until now. Herbert is the QB, Harbaugh the head coach, I like it!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes!!! Very nice landing spot as the Chargers released Mike Williams and traded Keenan Allen so they have nothing at WR until now. Herbert is the QB, Harbaugh the head coach, I like it!

AFC West is becoming the AFC White - Broncos, Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs all with pale faces.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McConnkey! Let’s go!!!!

I won't complain too much as Herbert is a top 5 NFL QB to get him the ball. I will say though that McConkey or McCaffrey would have been a better fit as cold weather players to help Josh Allen to get to that elusive Super Bowl. Happy with the pick but would have loved the Bills to have drafted him even more.

Magical upside Keon Coleman only runs a 4.61 in the 40. He has size but is not nearly the talent of the other two guys above.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pearsall, McConkey and the three White QBs all with great landing spots (well maybe not Maye), no complaints so far. We'll see with Bowers but the Raiders not taking a Black QB and sticking with Minshew and O'Connell could work out very well.

El Gringo

Mentor
Let’s go “Psycho Jim”!!! The chargers may be able to to take down the chiefs this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pearsall, McConkey and the three White QBs all with great landing spots (well maybe not Maye), no complaints so far. We'll see with Bowers but the Raiders not taking a Black QB and sticking with Minshew and O'Connell could work out very well.

DeJean's fall can also be viewed as a positive as it will certainly lead some White fans to ask questions as well.

Falcons reach for an african dt but it's ok because "upside"

Reaching on WRs and Sumos are telltale signs of a poorly run franchise. The Bills took a 3rd round WR at 33. Pretty much inexcusable with a need at Dejean on the board. Regime change is needed in Buffalo if Josh Allen is ever going to succeed.

Harbaugh on the other hand is slowly building another CF favorite in California of all places. They should be challenging KC ahead of schedule.

icsept

Master
Maybe DeJean to the Pats. Maybe they get back to their White ways now that they have a black coach. Nobody can cry racism.