2024 NFL Draft

white lightning

Hall of Famer

USATSI_21929955.jpg

sprintstar

Mentor
Pearsall is faster than 97% of the wide receivers already in the NFL and they were worried he might not be athletic enough lol ...we will see wont we .

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Pearsall was easily the brightest spot on that Florida team. If given the chance he will do well in the nfl and then people wil ask where did he come from?

Just like cooper Kupp went to an fcs school only to go on to be a star. Or Adam thielen im division 2 Mankato state

Just coincidence?

jphoss

Mentor
I saw that notre dame rb audric estime, who i like and would consider drafting with a late round pick, ran a 4.71. He will be given the benefit of the doubt but we know Schrader won’t

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I saw that notre dame rb audric estime, who i like and would consider drafting with a late round pick, ran a 4.71. He will be given the benefit of the doubt but we know Schrader won’t
Schrader is faster than Estime and played in the supposed best conference in college football and was dominant.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft...-nabers-still-no-1-texas-players-on-the-rise/

Ladd McConkey is now regarded as a top 10 WR in this draft, with most post-combine rankings placing him in the 6-8 range. Now I'm wondering why Pearsall has not received the same post-combine bump. He was more productive in college, he's bigger and he's a better athlete overall. I'm high on both of these guys, but I might consider Pearsall if given the choice.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Has anyone been able to find Pro Day results? Some of us have gone on record over the past few years with how hard it is to find pro day results for our guys. It was easier 10-15 years ago to find complete results than it is today despite the fact the information should be readily available.

El Gringo

Mentor
Has anyone been able to find Pro Day results? Some of us have gone on record over the past few years with how hard it is to find pro day results for our guys. It was easier 10-15 years ago to find complete results than it is today despite the fact the information should be readily available.
It is a major pain to find the results. I know UCLA is having theirs on the 15th. Here is a schedule if it helps. https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/draft/college-pro-day-schedules-announced

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

backrow

Hall of Famer
you can't get much better than McConkey and Pearsall. Big schools, great hands, route runners and ELITE athleticism.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’ve also noticed this trend. NFL.com used to post all the primary results and many of our guys who were not invited the underwear Olympics always demonstrated their superior athleticism.

That is why they have buried the results of Pro Days.

booth

Mentor
This is as a complete draft write-up on Will Shipley as I have seen. His getting drafted is coming down to that 40 yd time.

El Gringo

Mentor
This is as a complete draft write-up on Will Shipley as I have seen. His getting drafted is coming down to that 40 yd time.

These guys are unbelievable! In the good he’s described as a great athlete when it comes to speed, strength and explosiveness while being able to challenge the defense down the seam as a receiver. In the bad “he doesn’t have a 2nd gear”! What kind of sense does that make?