2024 NFL Draft

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
More black entitlement on display at the combine. Remember last year when Bryce Young didn't throw? It's a joke Daniels is viewed as a top 5 pick - he will bust in the NFL, Williams with all the question marks surrounding his mental make up also opts not to throw. Another fine reason why I dislike and actively root against blacks at the QB position.

https://nfltraderumors.co/lsu-qb-jayden-daniels-wont-throw-at-combine/

https://nfltraderumors.co/usc-qb-caleb-williams-not-expected-to-throw-at-combine/
Red flags galore. It’s like applying for a job and opting to skip the whole interview process and the employer says it’s fine. The dopey teams at the bottom of the league will draft these guys anyway.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Red flags galore. It’s like applying for a job and opting to skip the whole interview process and the employer says it’s fine. The dopey teams at the bottom of the league will draft these guys anyway.
Question is, if you are a quarterback invited to the combine how is it possible that you accept the invite but do t complete the workout?

Like that should be a forfeited spot in my view.

If teams want to draft him that is their right to be stupid I suppose, but he is also keeping another potential player from showing up and proving himself. It’s a hoax

icsept

Master
I’d love to see NE draft Jayden Daniels. Trade Mac Jones to be a backup to another White QB. New England and their racist, unqualified coach, and their worthless roster can be the joke of the league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’d love to see NE draft Jayden Daniels. Trade Mac Jones to be a backup to another White QB. New England and their racist, unqualified coach, and their worthless roster can be the joke of the league.

That is what I am rooting for as well. Mac Jones got put through the ringer in New England so escaping their will be a good move for him.

Snow Plow

Mentor
That is what I am rooting for as well. Mac Jones got put through the wringer in New England so escaping their will be a good move for him.
How about NE drafts Daniels
and trades Mac Jones to Detroit for Hendon Hooker?

Jones would get to learn from Goff and their OC, Ben Johnson, and be serviceable in case of injury.

I don’t have anything against Hooker, but a Super Bowl contender’s backup shouldn’t be a guy who’s never played. Hooker would have a chance to start over Daniels in the first year and gain exposure for himself.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To think how many of us here on the board loved the Patriots for so many years. Too bad nothing good ever lasts. Hope the Pats lose
so much that all they do is point their fingers at each other.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This would be great if it happened. I think Murrays days are about over with. Not crazy about the team but Bo Nix would
have a legitimate chance to be the next big star to try and change the teams direction.

NFL mock draft 2024: Arizona Cardinals pick Oregon QB Bo Nix​

in NFL Draft surprise​

Story by Jeremy Cluff, Arizona Republic • 3h •

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Question is, if you are a quarterback invited to the combine how is it possible that you accept the invite but do t complete the workout?

Like that should be a forfeited spot in my view.

If teams want to draft him that is their right to be stupid I suppose, but he is also keeping another potential player from showing up and proving himself. It’s a hoax

It's becoming common place now as the position gets blacker. The same "standards" that apply to the supposed "best" affletes at every other position are going to be applied to the blacks that play the QB position now. Bryce Young should have been a cautionary tale for any sane organization last year about a QB that was able to evade any sort of criticism by not working out at the combine. I don't believe that Trey Lance threw at the combine nor did he do any speed agility drills at either. He supposedly runs a 4.92 40 from what I can find online. It's absolutely incredible that NFL teams that pour millions of dollars into finding the best supposed players allow for stuff like this to happen and in many ways encourage/facilitate it. Lance is an all time bust 3 years later and Bryce Young looks like he will not be able to get the Panthers to be anything better than a .500 football team.

Logos5

Guru
It's becoming common place now as the position gets blacker. The same "standards" that apply to the supposed "best" affletes at every other position are going to be applied to the blacks that play the QB position now. Bryce Young should have been a cautionary tale for any sane organization last year about a QB that was able to evade any sort of criticism by not working out at the combine. I don't believe that Trey Lance threw at the combine nor did he do any speed agility drills at either. He supposedly runs a 4.92 40 from what I can find online. It's absolutely incredible that NFL teams that pour millions of dollars into finding the best supposed players allow for stuff like this to happen and in many ways encourage/facilitate it. Lance is an all time bust 3 years later and Bryce Young looks like he will not be able to get the Panthers to be anything better than a .500 football team.
Honestly, if DWF's still want to believe the muh meritrocacy of the NFL, then ask them why rugby, a sport closest to the NFL, and definetely has most races across the world interested in the NRL, is dominated by whites, and how the best teams that make the playoffs also tend to be white. Ask them why South Africa, a majority black country, has 60+ percent of their roster white despite whites being only 7 percent of their population.

Wonder how they will cope. Muh 'no black interest'

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Honestly, if DWF's still want to believe the muh meritrocacy of the NFL, then ask them why rugby, a sport closest to the NFL, and definetely has most races across the world interested in the NRL, is dominated by whites, and how the best teams that make the playoffs also tend to be white. Ask them why South Africa, a majority black country, has 60+ percent of their roster white despite whites being only 7 percent of their population.

Wonder how they will cope. Muh 'no black interest'

I don't know too much about rugby but it does seem that fundamentals are emphasized especially when it comes to tackling form - they aren't launching at the opposing players helmet first and rather know how to tackle. It seems to be an endurance sport as well, much more so than the stop and go of football. Rugby players are impressive athletes combining all the requisite skills - speed, power, endurance, discipline and strength. Again this is just my opinion as an outsider with not too much knowledge of the sport.

Amerika is blindly invested in the black athleticism myth. There has been conditioning through 4 generations of DWFs and no pushback at all. Blacks are coddled, built up and protected by the media, NFL, NCAA and the mindless drones that make up the fan base of every respective team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know too much about rugby but it does seem that fundamentals are emphasized especially when it comes to tackling form - they aren't launching at the opposing players helmet first and rather know how to tackle. It seems to be an endurance sport as well, much more so than the stop and go of football. Rugby players are impressive athletes combining all the requisite skills - speed, power, endurance, discipline and strength. Again this is just my opinion as an outsider with not too much knowledge of the sport.

Amerika is blindly invested in the black athleticism myth. There has been conditioning through 4 generations of DWFs and no pushback at all. Blacks are coddled, built up and protected by the media, NFL, NCAA and the mindless drones that make up the fan base of every respective team.
No different than anything else in society, with the exception that more Whites can see it when it doesn't involve sports and athleticism. They want to believe that "meritocracy" somehow still exists in sports when it hasn't for well over half a century. The Caste System in sports began in the late 1960s, the same time that "affirmative action" (started under the pseudo-"conservative" Nixon administration) began to be implemented in the larger society beginning with the fedgov. Certainly the timing was no coincidence as the terms "Caste System" and "affirmative action" are essentially interchangeable. This is a good rant about what the internal subversives have turned Amerika into:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
No different than anything else in society, with the exception that more Whites can see it when it doesn't involve sports and athleticism. They want to believe that "meritocracy" somehow still exists in sports when it hasn't for well over half a century. The Caste System in sports began in the late 1960s, the same time that "affirmative action" (started under the pseudo-"conservative" Nixon administration) began to be implemented in the larger society beginning with the fedgov. Certainly the timing was no coincidence as the terms "Caste System" and "affirmative action" are essentially interchangeable. This is a good rant about what the internal subversives have turned Amerika into:

Great article Don. Thanks for sharing. It put into words so much of what I observe on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
As a hater of all things New England and Buffalo (what can I say, I'm a Dolphin fan) seeing the Patriots with a black coach, a black quarterback, and a nearly all black roster would be that fanbase getting their 'just desserts' for being spoiled with Brady and all the great white players they had for like 20 years or so. It would also be interesting to see how their drunk white fan base (not singling out NE for DWF's as every team has them) spins the reason as to why they're losing.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
UNC QB Drake Maye won't throw either. I applaud him for this, play the same game the blacks are playing. My guess is this decision will be treated differently though and Maye should have competed while the media treats Daniels and Williams as untouchables.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As a hater of all things New England and Buffalo (what can I say, I'm a Dolphin fan) seeing the Patriots with a black coach, a black quarterback, and a nearly all black roster would be that fanbase getting their 'just desserts' for being spoiled with Brady and all the great white players they had for like 20 years or so. It would also be interesting to see how their drunk white fan base (not singling out NE for DWF's as every team has them) spins the reason as to why they're losing.

If @Bucky can shed his allegiance to the Packers I believe you can do the same with the Dolphins!

Tannehill17

Mentor
If @Bucky can shed his allegiance to the Packers I believe you can do the same with the Dolphins!
I kind of already have in a way. Meaning, I don't buy the merch or go to games anymore. None of that DWF crap for me. I actually sold most of my Dolphins merch on eBay not too long ago. I really didn't even watch that much of them on TV last season. I mainly looked at stats. My main objective for even paying any attention to them at all is to report what's going on down here for Caste Football.

Growing up in Miami in the 1980's and early 90's, the Dolphins were the only sports team we had so they were treated like royalty here. You would go to Publix and see Dan Marino posters and other little trinkets of the 1972 team. You really couldn't get away from it. It seems like the 1984 team was the last hurrah for them. That team (at least on the surface) was mostly white. Don Shula was a pretty white friendly coach up until the early 90's.

When I really became aware of DWFdom was in the late 80's when Shula drafted 2 white "busts" in John Bosa and Eric Kumerow. The DWF's absolutely hated these two. I believe it was this that made Shula become a full on caste clown. He then drafted 2 sumo O-linemen in Richmond Webb and Keith Sims (two of the most overrated players in Dolphins history) It was no coincidence that Shula's adherence to the caste system was what led to his decline. Jimmy Johnson actually cleaned up the team (not only from being in cap hell, but also infused some much needed white talent) but Marino was on the downswing of his career.

Where I work, the Dolphins are pretty much all anyone ever talks about. I'm more of a Florida Panthers fan these days. There's a growing hockey community down here. The black quarterback love that I see is sickening though. The other day, I overheard some guys at work saying they should cut Tua loose and draft Michael Penis. The idea of cutting loose a guy who was in the MVP running (whatever you think about Tua, you can't deny he has shown flashes of brilliance, although he seems to be the type of player where everything has to be running in unison in order to be effective) for an unproven overaged college black quarterback with 2 bad knees is nothing short of insanity. But herein lies the disease of DWFandom.

Dick Butka

I lol'd out loud when the Panthers gave the Bears that huge haul for the 5'10" black QB pick. But now I fear the Bears are gonna make the same mistake on Caleb Williams, who also dodged the combine so he wouldn't be found out to be 5'11" instead of 6'1".

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I lol'd out loud when the Panthers gave the Bears that huge haul for the 5'10" black QB pick. But now I fear the Bears are gonna make the same mistake on Caleb Williams, who also dodged the combine so he wouldn't be found out to be 5'11" instead of 6'1".

Bears going from one black quota savior to another is laughable. Amazing how Trubisky got **** on despite being a better QB than Fields.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Shitcago deserves another savior. They are another team that routinely neglects their OL, going sumo heavy for years and years . So to me, doesn’t matter who they draft. They’ll struggle because the Bears are where QBs and WRs go to die. Just how it is.

@Dick Butka good breakdown. I’ll have to give that guy a follow.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I kind of already have in a way. Meaning, I don't buy the merch or go to games anymore. None of that DWF crap for me. I actually sold most of my Dolphins merch on eBay not too long ago. I really didn't even watch that much of them on TV last season. I mainly looked at stats. My main objective for even paying any attention to them at all is to report what's going on down here for Caste Football.

Growing up in Miami in the 1980's and early 90's, the Dolphins were the only sports team we had so they were treated like royalty here. You would go to Publix and see Dan Marino posters and other little trinkets of the 1972 team. You really couldn't get away from it. It seems like the 1984 team was the last hurrah for them. That team (at least on the surface) was mostly white. Don Shula was a pretty white friendly coach up until the early 90's.

When I really became aware of DWFdom was in the late 80's when Shula drafted 2 white "busts" in John Bosa and Eric Kumerow. The DWF's absolutely hated these two. I believe it was this that made Shula become a full on caste clown. He then drafted 2 sumo O-linemen in Richmond Webb and Keith Sims (two of the most overrated players in Dolphins history) It was no coincidence that Shula's adherence to the caste system was what led to his decline. Jimmy Johnson actually cleaned up the team (not only from being in cap hell, but also infused some much needed white talent) but Marino was on the downswing of his career.

Where I work, the Dolphins are pretty much all anyone ever talks about. I'm more of a Florida Panthers fan these days. There's a growing hockey community down here. The black quarterback love that I see is sickening though. The other day, I overheard some guys at work saying they should cut Tua loose and draft Michael Penis. The idea of cutting loose a guy who was in the MVP running (whatever you think about Tua, you can't deny he has shown flashes of brilliance, although he seems to be the type of player where everything has to be running in unison in order to be effective) for an unproven overaged college black quarterback with 2 bad knees is nothing short of insanity. But herein lies the disease of DWFandom.
I certainly feel your frustration my friend. I was just saying that in jest - I realize that most of us here have shed any sort of affiliation to the favorite sports teams of our youth or prior to awareness of the caste system.

You and I go back a long way with our defense of Tannehill during his tenure in Miami. As for Tagiolova I think he is a decent qb but most QBs would probably have similar success in the system.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shitcago deserves another savior. They are another team that routinely neglects their OL, going sumo heavy for years and years . So to me, doesn’t matter who they draft. They’ll struggle because the Bears are where QBs and WRs go to die. Just how it is.
And they are and have been one of the blackest teams in the league.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
And they are and have been one of the blackest teams in the league.
They represent their city demographics well. Though they should probably find another Roberto Garza to throw in there once in awhile. Throw the Latinos a bone.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It does stink these guys accept combine invites and choose not to participate. Taking reps away from on the fringe prospects that actually need the exposure.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It does stink these guys accept combine invites and choose not to participate. Taking reps away from on the fringe prospects that actually need the exposure.

The NFL would find a black fringe prospects to backfill for all the affletes that get to opt out.

This year certainly has an uptick in White players at taboo offensive skill positions that were deserving of invites. The White outlier syndrome should wake some more normies up. It’s really just a double standard that plays into the “great White hope” lie that the shekel counters have created and used for 60 plus years to erase White athletes from sports like football and basketball.