2024 NFL Draft

TwentyTwo

Master
Utah Safety Cole Bishop declared for the NFL Draft back on Dec 8th. Should be really interesting to see where he lands
and how early he is Selected?

Of course here he is compared to long time Vikings Safety "Harrison Smith"...he can't play forever so he needs to pass the torch to somebody. Not enough starting White DBs in the league.

SALT LAKE CITY – Utah safety Cole Bishop will be moving on from the Utes after announcing his intention to prepare for and pursue the 2024 NFL Draft.

Bishop was part of Utah’s 2021 signing class that helped launch the Utes to their first-ever Pac-12 Title and Rose Bowl appearance.

The Peachtree City, Georgia native became an instant impact player for Utah as a freshman and never looked back becoming one of the most feared safeties in the Pac-12 over the past three seasons.
usatsi_21533650.webp

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good news regarding Bishop! CF identified him early on in recruiting process. Glad he went out West for College and got out of SEC country. Somehow don’t see him developing the same if he stayed closer to home. Size and speed wise the Harrison Smith comparisons add up! Lofty comparisons though no doubt.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice find @TwentyTwo I did not hear anything about Bishop’s draft status. Great player so hopefully he is an early day 2 pick.

jphoss

Mentor
The jayden daniels hype is jumping into high gear. I bet we will soon be seeing many more negative reviews of drake maye and by draft night daniels will leapfrog maye as the second qb taken. Hopefully it’s a cuck organization like the cardinals and maye goes to a solid landing spot

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The jayden daniels hype is jumping into high gear. I bet we will soon be seeing many more negative reviews of drake maye and by draft night daniels will leapfrog maye as the second qb taken. Hopefully it’s a cuck organization like the cardinals and maye goes to a solid landing spot

I can't really take another draft cycle of "expert analysis" especially after seeing this last year play out. Everything discussed in the draft is counterintuitive to reality and what plays out on the field. 99% of everyone involved in football from the owners, coaches, gms, scouts, personnel departments, cottage industry draft "experts", media "experts" and fans are all 100% clueless. They will continue to pursue the black quarterback agenda blindly.

Daniels won't be playing against soft defenses both in the SEC and out of conference. Penix best season was comparable Jake Browning's best season at Washington yet he is viewed as a 1st round QB and Browning was a UDFA afterthought that bounced around the league. We could criticize Bryce Young and Anthony Richardson this year as epic flops. Stroud has been better than I thought he would. Will Levis has the best physical tool combination out of all of them and put up better performances than the number 1 and 4 overall picks.

BTW the Senior Bowl had a pre-Christmas invite for one of their players and it was not Cody Schrader. They have also invited the Kentucky RB as of today...no Schrader yet.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another UK back that will run a slow 40. Remember Benny Snail?

jphoss

Mentor
I can't really take another draft cycle of "expert analysis" especially after seeing this last year play out. Everything discussed in the draft is counterintuitive to reality and what plays out on the field. 99% of everyone involved in football from the owners, coaches, gms, scouts, personnel departments, cottage industry draft "experts", media "experts" and fans are all 100% clueless. They will continue to pursue the black quarterback agenda blindly.

Daniels won't be playing against soft defenses both in the SEC and out of conference. Penix best season was comparable Jake Browning's best season at Washington yet he is viewed as a 1st round QB and Browning was a UDFA afterthought that bounced around the league. We could criticize Bryce Young and Anthony Richardson this year as epic flops. Stroud has been better than I thought he would. Will Levis has the best physical tool combination out of all of them and put up better performances than the number 1 and 4 overall picks.

BTW the Senior Bowl had a pre-Christmas invite for one of their players and it was not Cody Schrader. They have also invited the Kentucky RB as of today...no Schrader yet.
It’s akin to all the scientists and the institutions that support them who theorize (guess) about “evolution”. James Tour, a chemist at rice and a christian, makes the point that NONE of these “experts” have any clue what they are talking about yet they are viewed as knowledgeable people. Just like these morons who run nfl teams they are clueless clowns

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watching the Oklahoma vs Arizona Bowl Game. Drake Stoops has been so much fun to follow this year. The game is tied at 24 each in
the 4th quarter. Stoops has 6 catches for 82 yards so far. He had almost 900 yards receiving this year and 10 touchdowns. The nfl should
take notes as this kid can play. He is open so much and he really is elite in the red zone.

Warhawk_46

Master

If only our employers tolerated the complete incompetence that GMs, scouts, draft “experts,” and such are afforded.

As with politicians, it seems gross incompetence is rewarded.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If only our employers tolerated the complete incompetence that GMs, scouts, draft “experts,” and such are afforded.

As with politicians, it seems gross incompetence is rewarded.

Very little accountability with NFL personnel departments it seems - everyone employed by the league sticks to the script. With the self anointed draft experts that pollute the internet/airwaves with their nonsense it is completely no accountability.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Very little accountability with NFL personnel departments it seems - everyone employed by the league sticks to the script. With the self anointed draft experts that pollute the internet/airwaves with their nonsense it is completely no accountability.
The league is a sanctioned monopoly, it’s. It shocking when a monopoly produces an inferior product!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.on3.com/college/missour...im-nagy-invitation-senior-bowl-cotton-mizzou/

The other Rodent Nagy Jim has blocked me on Twitter several times for saying what Drinkwitz said after the game.
Leonardfan, are the two Nagy Rodents related?

If you have time, pm me a summary of your dealings with him and his track record of obvious anti-White discrimination year after year. I can work up an article and send it to some alternative news sites that might be interested. Can't guarantee any will but after all the negative feedback Rashard Mendenhall generated with his racist rant and given how quickly opinion is shifting on a lot of topics both foreign and domestic, the time might be right to make the half-century old Caste System better known through outlets other than X and Gab.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan, are the two Nagy Rodents related?

If you have time, pm me a summary of your dealings with him and his track record of obvious anti-White discrimination year after year. I can work up an article and send it to some alternative news sites that might be interested. Can't guarantee any will but after all the negative feedback Rashard Mendenhall generated with his racist rant and given how quickly opinion is shifting on a lot of topics both foreign and domestic, the time might be right to make the half-century old Caste System better known through outlets other than X and Gab.

I will see what I can do Don. Looking back at the first account he blocked I believe it was because I called him out and all tagged the White players getting the caste treatment. I will have to look at my replies as well. These were just tweets I sent out.

Twitter.JPG

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I'm thinking more of his general pattern of excluding deserving White players year after year. Didn't make that clear. His continuing blocking of you is relevant too, but if we can quantify to some degree what he does annually with specific examples it might register, and then I can work how it fits into the larger picture of anti-White discrimination in football (America's secular religion) and the ongoing Great Replacement of Whites that is becoming obvious to more Americans every day.

I think Cody Schrader can be the flash point for increasing understanding of what's been going on for so long, but again who knows if we can gain traction with it or not. Doesn't hurt to try.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Actually, I'm thinking more of his general pattern of excluding deserving White players year after year. Didn't make that clear. His continuing blocking of you is relevant too, but if we can quantify to some degree what he does annually with specific examples I think it might register, and then I can work how it fits into the larger picture of anti-White discrimination in football (America's secular religion) and the ongoing Great Replacement of Whites that is becoming obvious to more Americans every day.

I think Cody Schrader can be the flash point for increasing understanding of what's been going on for so long, but again who knows if we can gain traction with it or not. Doesn't hurt to try.

From what I understand the Senior Bowl has a whole group of "scouts" that compile their watch list prior to the college season and then start handing out invites. I have requested the archives from two twitter accounts. I will try to see if I can find anything compelling to send to you. I do think alot of it is just me calling him out on ignoring White athletes like above though.

Agreed on both Schrader and the Mendenhall situation. Like most things though the Mendenhall conversation has been largely forgotten and when it was the hot button topic of the day was treated as a joke by White people including White athletes. Sometimes it's hard to advocate for people when they won't speak up for themselves or just state the obvious. Schrader certainly should be a conversation starter though but I feel we say that about many players here. Perhaps we are just hyper-aware of the caste system.

Warhawk_46

Master
Many players are perfect examples of the blatant racist discrimination of white athletes. I look at Andy Isabella as a perfect example.

Coming off a stellar career with big numbers, he was labeled as an excellent route runner with top-tier hands. Then he blew everyone away with his 40 yard dash time being in the 4.3 range. Some might even say his official time was actually slower than reality (but that won’t gain traction with folks outside here), but the point is he was one of the very fastest in the NFL.

So here is a guy who never drops a pass, runs excellent routes and can flat out fly by defensive backs… and he gets next to no playing time. He is Tyreek Hill fast and roughly the same size (but runs more crisp routes)… and teams refuse to let him on the field.

Another case can be made for Hunter Luepke (and Nall before him). They are both roughly the same size and speed as Derrick Henry (whom I enjoy watching) and yet no one told Henry to become a blocking back. He gets 300 attempts a year as he should.

But the only difference between a Nall or Leupke and a Henry is opportunity. The athleticism is the same. But one back will get the opportunity and another won’t… the difference between the two is only skin color.

TwentyTwo

Master
I like that Leonardfan! Strike the iron while it's hot!

No Mock Draft here....But CBS list of Top 200 Prospects from about a week or two ago
There are about 262 players selected in the NFL Draft

No DB Cole Bishop?? Maybe this needs updating...he should easily be in the Top 100

Bowers ; Alt and Maye 4, 5 & 6....Dejean @ 19

Wont include rest of the O-Line listed

QB JJ McCarthy at #21...he's good when healthy..battling ankle injury late in season
Quinn Ewers @ 29 ; Bo Nix @39....
Tyler Van Dyke @ 85.....
Riley Leonard @96 (headed to Notre Dame) possible 1st Rounder in 2025 Draft
Tulane's Michael Pratt @ 128
UTEP's Gavin Hardison @ 138
Cam Rising 157 ...injured / staying at Utah
K St Will Howard 158 (transfer Portal or going Pro?)

UGA WR Ladd McConkey #50..has late 2nd Round potential ; but nagging injury may land in 3rd?
So.Dakota St WR Jaxon Janke #166 ( 6'-3" 210) .....FCS Championship next Saturday vs Montana
....has a twin brother WR Jadon

Clemson RB Will Shipley @ #89....Before yesterday's knee injury
New Hampshire RB Dylan Laube @ #182

Stanford TE Ben Yurosek @ # 177

Next Defensive Player not until #42...DE Jack Sawyer Ohio State...played well last night Cotton Bowl
LB Tommy Eichenburg (injured) @ 155
NC State LB Payton Wilson @ 162 (opted out Bowl game)
Florida State NT - Braden Fiske @ #183 (opted out today's Orange Bowl)

WR's not listed in Top 200 that could get selected
Ricky Pearsall (Florida) ; Drake Stoops (Oklahoma) ; Xavier Restrepo (Miami FL); Hayden Hatten (Idaho)...not sure if he will return to school?

RB's Cody Schrader (Mizzou) & Carson Steele (UCLA)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’d like to see Hatten transfer up in competition!

I think Howard would be a Top 5 QB if he declared. Maybe Oklahoma is a sleeper school for him to transfer?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Hatten declared, he accepted a Hula bowl invite.

Howard to Oklahoma makes some sense after how bad Arnold performed the other night. Ohio St probably in the mix for Howard too.