2024 NBA Draft

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Knicks 2nd round pick Tyler Kolek looking good. Today he had 21 points and 8 assists. The Knicks have another interesting White athlete playing with them too. 2021 34th overall pick Rokas Jokubaitis of Lithuania. He had his best game this summer scoring 16 points on 7-7 shooting (2 were 3-pointers). He chipped in 5 assists which is good considering he’s a combo guard. Be interesting to see if he comes stateside as he’s got a good thing going already playing with powerhouse Barcelona.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
In their defence they have two pale faces on the roster. So, per NBA rules they couldn't take Sheppard.

Can't over that quota and against league demographics.

Came across that old article the other day. And people think a caste system is a myth. Infuriating read.
True can't have too many White's!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Kolek's numbers caught my eye as well! He was worthy of a 1st r pick but we know the deal

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Knicks 2nd round pick Tyler Kolek looking good. Today he had 21 points and 8 assists. The Knicks have another interesting White athlete playing with them too. 2021 34th overall pick Rokas Jokubaitis of Lithuania. He had his best game this summer scoring 16 points on 7-7 shooting (2 were 3-pointers). He chipped in 5 assists which is good considering he’s a combo guard. Be interesting to see if he comes stateside as he’s got a good thing going already playing with powerhouse Barcelona.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kyle Flipkowski had 20 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 1 blocked shot tonight for the Utah Jazz.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Rooting for Buddy Boeheim to make the OKC Thunder. He had 20 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and 1 blocked shot tonight
in a big win the the Thunder. He fits in good with their team but they do have alot of shooters so we will see if they keep him or not.

I wish a reporter would ask Spike Lee when it comes to the Knicks "How would you feel if the Knicks won their first championship in 50+ years with an all white roster? Would you still support them?"

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I wish a reporter would ask Spike Lee when it comes to the Knicks "How would you feel if the Knicks won their first championship in 50+ years with an all white roster? Would you still support them?"
I’m sure he’d say no, which is fair. If I was given the proposition of a NY Rangers Stanley Cup win but with an all black roster I would decline too.

I’m sure he’d say no, which is fair. If I was given the proposition of a NY Rangers Stanley Cup win but with an all black roster I would decline too.
The point I am making is that it IS possible to win an NBA title with an all white roster. In the NHL its 100% impossible to win a cup with an all black roster.

Gator Dad

Guru
The NHL is the last big American sports league where a racially aware White can be a fan of a particular team, but even that is iffy. All it takes is one P.K. Subban type on "your" team getting into a fight with a White opponent and then you find yourself (naturally) rooting for the White man and against "your" team.