2024 NBA Draft

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Happy for Topic as he should eventually take over the starting point guard position for OKC down the road. M. Buzelis is a nice pick as that is where he wanted to go being born in Chicago. Now he gets to play with Josh Giddey. Bulls could be a fun team to watch.

I feel so bad for Dalton Knecht. The Utah Jazz along with many other teams will regret overlooking this top prospect!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It might be that he never flashed that 42' at Kentucky or at least I never saw it. Every time I saw him play when he would get a fast break he would lay it up instead of throwing down! Maybe he needs to assert the vertical a little more. He'll certainly have to in the NBA or he'll get that lay up knocked into the 10th row! He's a great player and defender, but he looked more like Steve Alford than Rex Chapman.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
At this point I would like to see Dalton Knecht end up on the Magic, Raptors or Suns. The Lakers have the next pick but I would prefer he doesn't go there.

Warhawk_46

Master
What are your thoughts on Zach Edy? He looks basically white to me. He went high in the draft as well.

A lot of whites early in first round this year. When was the last time there has been this many selected?

El Gringo

Mentor
At this point I would like to see Dalton Knecht end up on the Magic, Raptors or Suns. The Lakers have the next pick but I would prefer he doesn't go there.
Lakers it is to split time with Reaves. I doubt Lebron will allow two white players starting in the backcourt.

NikoDuke

Mentor
What are your thoughts on Zach Edy? He looks basically white to me. He went high in the draft as well.

A lot of whites early in first round this year. When was the last time there has been this many selected?
Edy has been discussed before. Similar to Taylor Rapp. Not White but, good to go against the narrative.

Yes, more Whites picked relative to previous years. And not just Euro's. However, many should have been picked earlier as the bias against them continues

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Edy has been discussed before. Similar to Taylor Rapp. Not White but, good to go against the narrative.

Yes, more Whites picked relative to previous years. And not just Euro's. However, many should have been picked earlier as the bias against them continues

I agree. Zach Edy is a guy that we can casually root for. Not as much as with our guys but he seems like a good kid and he has worked
so hard to rise his game up to this level. Not sure he should have went top 10 but great for him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Counting Zach Edy we have 7 of 30 picks for 23.333 percent. With the trade you could say 7 of 29 which is 24.138 percent. Almost
1 out of 4 guys. Not as high as I had hoped but better than last year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
6, or 7 with Edey, is certainly an improvement but I left this 1st round very disappointed. Knecht ended up being the big guy to slide. Every mock I saw had him top 10 or 12. Guess at 23 years old he doesn’t have enough “upside” for the negrophile GMs. And speaking of upside, the player with arguably the most in the draft, Johnny Furphy, fell out of the 1st. He lacked the melanin and funky zoot suit to get that mid to late 1st pick that other upsiders did. And then we have Filipowski and Kolek, who like Furphy were universally mocked in the 1st. Guess the anti-White league is more anti-White than the anti-White draft sites. Even BSPN has these 3 guys currently atop their “best available” list.

Also, let’s not forget the pre draft hype by ESPN, almost entirely from what I saw, to put Bronny James name in the headlines for the first overall pick. We discussed it back in the thread (Posts #34 - 36) but think of how many DWFs and moronic blacks gave their money to Vegas and the sports betting sites with that bet that had a zero percent chance of happening? It is hilarious, and tremendously sad at the same time, that people are such idiots. The old saying of a fool and his money are soon parted rings ever true…

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Thank God for Eastern Europe.
Every time I see a French, German or Dutch flag on the espn board it reveals an african staring back.
4 rapefugees from country formerly known as 'France' is depressing. Also stinks Knecht to LAL..

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Boston with best value pick of the night, with 30th pick. Scheierman to Boston, definitely helps their repeat dreams.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Boston with best value pick of the night, with 30th pick. Scheierman to Boston, definitely helps their repeat dreams.
I agree. This was a good team making the right pick. A guy who does everything well and is ready to step in and play right away to help them win. No need to waste their pick on an upsider who’ll be out of the league after 4 years.

Regarding Knecht to LA, I actually like it. They need more capable shooters other than Reaves. James will be 40 so all of his shots will be gone in a year or two. I could see the Lakers using Reaves and Knecht in the same backcourt. Reaves is a good ballhandler and Knecht a more traditional 2 guard.

Booth

Mentor

Warhawk_46, Edney has a white Canadian father and a Chinese Canadian mother. Since his father is white, I consider Edney white. This is my personal feelings about Edney. I understand if people disagree, if he had a Chinese father I would call him Chinese.

icsept

Master
I also like Knecht to the Lakers instead of wastelands like Portland, the Wizards, Detroit, etc. He has a chance to be relevant.

Warhawk_46, Edney has a white Canadian father and a Chinese Canadian mother. Since his father is white, I consider Edney white. This is my personal feelings about Edney. I understand if people disagree, if he had a Chinese father I would call him Chinese.
Do you apply the same logic to mulattos with white dads? Brian Urlacher's son is playing at Notre Dame, does he count as white?

Booth

Mentor
As much as it repulses me knowing that a white man would lay with a black woman, yes I would say Urlacher's son is white. I also consider Devon Allen black as his father is black. I said this was my personal feelings everyone has certain beliefs and this is mine.

white is right

Hall of Famer
France has been conquered. Their football team has no French people ffs.
I was listening to the morning talk show on Fox Radio and it seemed like the Normans were storming ashore and invading England.

France has had national teams that were half African/Mulatto for decades. The first overall pick had me confused as he has French surname but his father is a Mulatto semi-famous French player so he doesn't have a George Hamilton tan.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The draft is going now. Who knew?

Filipowski to Utah!
Kolek to NY Knicks via trade.
Furphy to Indianapolis via trade.
Nunez (PG from Spain) to San Antonio via trade.
Djurisic (Serbian SG) to Atlanta via trade.
Larsson (Swedish SG who played at AZ) to Miami via trade.

Hoping Cam Spencer, PJ Hall and maybe 1 other guy like Post or Minix slips in as well.

ximasa

Guru
Edey and Rapp are white to me, even to fans in Taiwanese forums. We know they both have Chinese mom, but they aren't that 'Asian' to true Asians .

A Chinese native speaker who won't have Chinese letters for tattoo, that looks stupid. In Japan/China/Taiwan we laughed at someone (mostly living in US/Europe) having tats with wrong spelling Chinese words/phrases.

Taylor Rapp has several tats with Chinese letter, one is 'Cow' on left shoulder, he will regret using bad google translator lol.

Marrying a white is still a cool thing for Asian female, thus they wouldn't raise kids to be another Asian, Rapp and Edey are white if you ask local Chinese/Taiwanese.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Center Quentin Post, who we never even mentioned because why would we follow Boston College basketball, goes to Golden State.

Cam Spencer ends up with Memphis.

Lakers appease LeBron and waste a pick on his lousy son.