2024 Miami Dolphins

jacque

Guru
The 2024 Dolphins are are pretty abysmal starting roster but have some intriguing players. In 2024 they will have a horrible projected THREE starting whites.

Starters:

T Liam Eichenberg
TE Durham Smythe
DT Zach Sieler

With the importance of the WR3/slot, you can count Braxton Berrios as a 4th starter, as he’s listed as WR3 and starting returner. All three special teamers are of course white as well.

Rotational players:

WR Braxton Berrios*
WR River Cracraft (IR)
CB Ethan Bonner
TE Tanner Conner

Backups:

QB Skylar Thompson
OL Andrew Meyer

Whites on roster: 11-12

Practice squad:

QB Tim Boyle
TE Hayden Rucci

Overall this is a horrid team. When it comes to actual in game impact, you can only expect to see some balls caught by Smythe, Berrios, and occasionally Cracraft. Sieler is a very solid DT who will be making plays, also note that DT is one of the blackest positions in the league people forget about. CB Ethan Bonner is the most exciting player on the roster, he’s listed as a “second corner” which could mean he’s potentially the 3rd or 4th to actually see the field, but there’s a very real chance he plays meaningful snaps this season. Miami has a player listed as the sole starter and player considered to be a “nickel” and it doesn’t appear Bonner is in consideration for that position on the field.

Miami is an outlier in that they have one of blackest and most mediocre lines in football, bottom to top. They tout the Poly Tua Tagaviola at QB, a middle of the pack gunslinger, and a mixed fullback who is not white but probably gets treated like one by DWFs who haven’t seen his face before and assume he’s white.

I grade this roster a F, the only excitement coming from some whites in some caste busting positions.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The 2024 Dolphins are are pretty abysmal starting roster but have some intriguing players. In 2024 they will have a horrible projected THREE starting whites.

Starters:

T Liam Eichenberg
TE Durham Smythe
DT Zach Sieler

With the importance of the WR3/slot, you can count Braxton Berrios as a 4th starter, as he’s listed as WR3 and starting returner. All three special teamers are of course white as well.

Rotational players:

WR Braxton Berrios*
WR River Cracraft (IR)
CB Ethan Bonner
TE Tanner Conner

Backups:

QB Skylar Thompson
OL Andrew Meyer

Whites on roster: 11-12

Practice squad:

QB Tim Boyle
TE Hayden Rucci

Overall this is a horrid team. When it comes to actual in game impact, you can only expect to see some balls caught by Smythe, Berrios, and occasionally Cracraft. Sieler is a very solid DT who will be making plays, also note that DT is one of the blackest positions in the league people forget about. CB Ethan Bonner is the most exciting player on the roster, he’s listed as a “second corner” which could mean he’s potentially the 3rd or 4th to actually see the field, but there’s a very real chance he plays meaningful snaps this season. Miami has a player listed as the sole starter and player considered to be a “nickel” and it doesn’t appear Bonner is in consideration for that position on the field.

Miami is an outlier in that they have one of blackest and most mediocre lines in football, bottom to top. They tout the Poly Tua Tagaviola at QB, a middle of the pack gunslinger, and a mixed fullback who is not white but probably gets treated like one by DWFs who haven’t seen his face before and assume he’s white.

I grade this roster a F, the only excitement coming from some whites in some caste busting positions.
D@#%! A long way from the early 70's years with Griese, Czonka, and Kiick!

Tannehill17

Mentor
It's slim pickings for the Dolphins. This is one of the blackest rosters I ever remember them fielding. Most of the DWF's here in Miami are pretty high on them but I think they'll be disappointed. Looking at their schedule. They'll probably beat up on some crap teams but get annihilated by the better ones due to them going full caste in the trenches. I have their ceiling at 8 wins and their floor at 4 wins.

El Gringo

Mentor
It's slim pickings for the Dolphins. This is one of the blackest rosters I ever remember them fielding. Most of the DWF's here in Miami are pretty high on them but I think they'll be disappointed. Looking at their schedule. They'll probably beat up on some crap teams but get annihilated by the better ones due to them going full caste in the trenches. I have their ceiling at 8 wins and their floor at 4 wins.
I agree with you the whole McDaniels thing it’s going to blow up sooner rather than later. If you’re not a hard ass, the inmates will soon be running the asylum. Tom iron rule

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Interesting that they allow some Whites at skill positions and taboo positions (CB, WR, DT) but then go retard level with the sumos. Imagine if they just revamped their line with corn feed White hosses from the Midwest. They could really be a threat, but kneecap themselves instead as Tannehill17 said.

jacque

Guru
Interesting that they allow some Whites at skill positions and taboo positions (CB, WR, DT) but then go retard level with the sumos. Imagine if they just revamped their line with corn feed White hosses from the Midwest. They could really be a threat, but kneecap themselves instead as Tannehill17 said.
Oddly enough McDaniel also rostered Justin Zimmer and Ben Stille at DT. Its pretty bizarre for him to have so many white DTs in his tenure when some teams go a decade without rostering a single white DT, let alone ones who play. He also had fejedelem at S at one point, not that he’s even remotely a caste favorable coach but it’s interesting that he doesn’t reserve whites to typical caste positions while simultaneously having coal black rosters.