2024 Houston Texans

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Houston, we have a problem. Well only for White people. The cultural Marxists will be very happy with this team, as it furthers their goal of displacing White people everywhere. Let's dive into this Apollo 1 of football teams.

Number of White starters: 2
Number of White players on 53 man roster: 8
Grade: F-

QB: Davis Mills
TE: Dalton Schultz, Cade Stover
G: Nick Broeker
C: Jarrett Patterson

SLB: Jake Hansen

P: Tommy Townsend
LS: Jon Weeks

IR: Case Keenum (QB), Kurt Hinish (DT), Dalton Keene (TE)

Practice squad: Cole Fotheringham (TE), Kedon Slovis (QB), Max Tooley (LB), Kilian Zierer (T)

The Texans drop White players overall and starters. Now they are in the depths of darkness challenging the likes of the Seahawks, Bears, Browns and Ravens. Yuck.

Davis Mills returns as the backup who'll likely never get another chance to start unless Stroud gets hurt. And speaking of Stroud, he was pretty great his rookie year. The media and DWFs have anointed him an elite level player after 1 season. Let's see if he can repeat that now that teams have more tape on how to stop him and the Texans face a tougher schedule. If he's to excel, he'll be doing it behind an entirely sumo line. I did a little research on some sites ranking offensive lines and their projection for this year is mid to lower 3rd. So we'll see if they can pull off the rare feat of a talented and all black line. Quick tangent, the top rank O-lines were either all White or majority White. Hmmm....

At TE, Dalton Schultz was brought in as a big FA acquisition last year and did not disappoint. Over 600 yards and 5 TDs. I'd expect him to have another good season. Other than that, its a 3rd string TE and a few backup interior lineman. Thumbs down!

If you want to be an optimist, at least Jake Hansen has elevated into the starting WLB role until some black guy returns from injury. Hansen, who was a very good college player at Illinois is going to have to play his tail off in this time period, otherwise is back to the bench Whitey.

The Texans are No Country for White Men. I wish this team nothing but failure and screw you Nick Caserio selling out our people.

Last edited: