2024 Green Bay Packers

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
GM Gutekunst is an extreme Caste zealot. Since he took over, the Pack went from one of the Whitest teams to one of the blackest. Looks like his destruction of the club is nearly complete.

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
9 Whites total, with 2 starters. Grade: F-

TE - Luke Musgrave, Tucker Kraft, Ben Sims
C - Josh Myers

DL - Lukas Van Ness
S - Zayne Anderson

K - Brayden Narveson
P - Daniel Whelan
LS - Matt Orzech

IR - Tyler Davis (TE)
PS - Andrew Beck (FB), Sean Clifford (QB), Alex Hale (K)

Looking over the roster, it was shocking how few White faces there were. 9 total has to be an all-time low for them. The big drop has come from the sumo overhaul of the offensive line. Josh Myers is the only White man left, which is insane to consider. Love is the entrenched starter now, who's another anointed star in the media's eyes. Again, I say prove it in year 2. The 2 White QBs competing for the backup role were both cut in favor of current bust Malik Willis, who came over in a trade from Tennessee. The only position on the team that is White friendly is TE. Musgrove and Kraft are both good young players who should get their fair share of catches.

On defense, Lukas Van Ness is practically the only White player drafted highly by the current regime. Of course that means little, as Van Ness is still in a reserve role in year 2 despite looking unstoppable in preseason. One hopes his talent is too great to hold back and he takes over this year but I won't hold my breath. Zayne Anderson is listed as the backup strong safety but I'm considering him a WSTD until proven otherwise.

This team is an abomination. Even the practice squad is pitiful. I hope they lose every game, but maybe when they play the Bears those games can end in a tie.

Last edited:

wile

Master
Not that it matters an iota but as a life long Pack fan since the 72 playoff year I can say I'm hoping for a 2-15 season. I did not even think of watching the game last night but the wife read that Love was injured so does that mean the unstoppable Malik is next up?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Not that it matters an iota but as a life long Pack fan since the 72 playoff year I can say I'm hoping for a 2-15 season. I did not even think of watching the game last night but the wife read that Love was injured so does that mean the unstoppable Malik is next up?
If Love is to miss time, this team is sunk. GB fans can enjoy the Malik headless chicken routine.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Kraft was outstanding in his game time last night at TE.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
It's all fun and games until you realize Malik Willis is your starting quarterback next week.

And if they end up starting Clifford instead, how do you turn around and defend the Willis acquisition as a GM with a straight face?

wile

Master
Knowing Packers loyalists first hand I can positively say without equivocation they are drunk. I'm hoping Love takes a nice few weeks off so they can enjoy the usual college quota back headless chicken act after a one done and run read.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I hate this team and GutenKUNT. What a piece of **** destroying something that was once beautiful! Very pleased they dropped the opener and will be reeling to start the season with Malik, a very recent example of over drafting a quota who had zero business going that early LoLz .

Seeing the OL go Sumo and Quotas taking over was icing on the cake. Also GutenKUNT is blocking Van Ness’ development by requiring another year of a racial apprenticeship, behind over the hill Preston Smith. Who’s best football is 5 years behind him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Knowing Packers loyalists first hand I can positively say without equivocation they are drunk. I'm hoping Love takes a nice few weeks off so they can enjoy the usual college quota back headless chicken act after a one done and run read.
Yup I was in a sea of Green n Gold DWFs in Commie Madison. Clapping like seals for their 2 honkey starters. Bar was awfully quiet last few minutes of the game though, that was enjoyable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yup I was in a sea of Green n Gold DWFs in Commie Madison. Clapping like seals for their 2 honkey starters. Bar was awfully quiet last few minutes of the game though, that was enjoyable.
Best players play lol. An island of meritocracy in a society that otherwise is an ocean of affirmative action, quotas and DEI.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Best players play lol. An island of meritocracy in a society that otherwise is an ocean of affirmative action, quotas and DEI.
LOL now everyone repeat after me ‘best players play’. Say it until it is true!

The Hock

Master
I don't know who coined the "headless chicken act" but I'm dyin' over here.

wile

Master
I don't know who coined the "headless chicken act" but I'm dyin' over here.

Since you asked I got if from some white sports writer when he described Manziel and his style and frankly he got one right there. Speaking of Manziel my wife watches some trashovision show about real estate sales "Selling Sunset" and she remarked that Manziel was on it as his ex wife is on it as a sales chick. So anyway this "reality" show has him looking at a 5M $ house and I called BS because he ain't got the money for that and she checks the internet and it appears his net worth is trending down. That is a metaphor for America right there.

wile

Master
Young man I am truly sorry for the awful spectacle America has become. Now that I have issued that apology which frankly has little use I hope the DWFs up there get the 1970s -1980s Packers results good and hard, and frankly I think the caste system clowns can easily best that awful era of sub mediocrity. I say that because Clay Travis reminded me of the Browns and the Watson deal, so with that example in mind the bottom knows no limits.

jphoss

Mentor
Since you asked I got if from some white sports writer when he described Manziel and his style and frankly he got one right there. Speaking of Manziel my wife watches some trashovision show about real estate sales "Selling Sunset" and she remarked that Manziel was on it as his ex wife is on it as a sales chick. So anyway this "reality" show has him looking at a 5M $ house and I called BS because he ain't got the money for that and she checks the internet and it appears his net worth is trending down. That is a metaphor for America right there.
not to get off track but it isn’t johnny manziel who has that money but his family. He comes from a very wealthy oil family

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Young man I am truly sorry for the awful spectacle America has become. Now that I have issued that apology which frankly has little use I hope the DWFs up there get the 1970s -1980s Packers results good and hard, and frankly I think the caste system clowns can easily best that awful era of sub mediocrity. I say that because Clay Travis reminded me of the Browns and the Watson deal, so with that example in mind the bottom knows no limits.
Haha apology accepted. Packer DWFs need some hard times and with Malik next few weeks they will get a taste of it.

Valid points about Browns as well. Nailing it like always.

wile

Master
Yeah Football Johnny's family has the bucks. So there is worse NFL management then the PackCucks', that kid was a total goof from the get go.