2024 College Football Week 6

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Klubnik took a shot to the head. Was out for a play. Came back in and threw his second TD pass!
FSU's QB Brock Glenn playing in place of DJ Ugeliele throws a bullet for a TD. Clemson17-7. Obviously pulling for Clemson, but would like Glenn to have a great game!
BTW, Clemson Freshman LB Sammy Brown getting some reps at MLB!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Weekly Stats ....Do i put this guy as a RB or WR?? WOW!

Navy Soph. Swiss Army Knife #22 Eli Heidenreich ( 6'-0 201) putting on a clinic!
6 carries 100 YARDS RUSHING ! + 5 catches 101 YARDS .....11 touches = 201 Total Yards!
Announcers said " He can play College Football anywhere"
Likely a Top 10 Catch of the Year ; first ruled incomplete; Reviewed ...CATCH!!

QB Blake Horvath 115 Yards Rushing 2 TDs

RB Alex Tecza 2 TD Runs!
I’m sure the announcer who said that about Heidenreich meant it as a major compliment, but as a factual statement it’s far from the truth.
• High School / Personal: A 2022 graduate of Mt. Lebanon High School in Pittsburgh, Pa., Heidenreich was a two-sport athlete who earned letters in baseball (3) and football (3) ... three-time All-Conference football performer who was an honorable mention selection as a sophomore, a second-teamer as a junior and first-teamer his senior year ... as a senior, named the Post-Gazette 6A Player of the Year, garnered First-Team All-State (Pa.) and First-Team All-Pennsylvania honors and named to the Fab 22, Super 7 and Big 33 ... served as captain of the football team his senior year ... led Mt. Lebanon HS to the 2021 Pennsylvania 6A State Championship for the first time in school history with a 15-0 record and the 6A Western Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic League (WPIAL) Championship ... scored 29 touchdowns, recorded 2,266 all-purpose yards and had 1,330 yards receiving his senior campaign ... additionally, he led the team with 60 tackles and four interceptions ... also earned Second-Team All-Conference honors in baseball as a junior ... member of the National Honor Society ... high school teammate of Navy junior fullback Alex Tecza …
So after all the success and accomplishments playing HS football right in Pittsburgh, you would think the local university couldn’t possibly miss a talent like this right under their nose? No offer. How bout Penn State? Fat chance. In fact, it appears Navy was his only offer. I haven’t looked it up, but I’m sure it’s the same story for Alex Tecza (his former HS teammate and current Navy teammate).