2024 College Football Week 5

Rocky B

Master
Dean Connors has had runs of 51 and 48 so far tonight for Rice.

Dylan Carson, who seemed to be the heir apparent to Brad Roberts has been getting carries for Air Force, along with Kade

With GA getting stomped, I’m not expecting to see Cash Jones get much work.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Is Yamicelli hurt? He has one carry for 6 yards… and every black is getting more opportunities and doing worse.
He’s the wrong color. Despite having the best YPC average in the Running Back room, his 1 fumble and his skin tone keep him in the coaches doghouse.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Beck with a long drive and gets the TD. They are down big, but within striking distance at 15. Lawson Luckie catches the 2 point conversion.

Warhawk_46

Master
He’s the wrong color. Despite having the best YPC average in the Running Back room, his 1 fumble and his skin tone keep him in the coaches doghouse.
I understand that but he has gotten at least a few carries each week so far before his one this week.

Coaches seem to enjoy losing if it means keeping better white running backs hidden on the bench.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I still don't understand why UGA is not utilizing Ben Yurosek. He was a huge weapon at Stanford. Etienne is trash, a real overrated portal "get" by UGA.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clemson blowing out Stanford. Klubnik with 4 tds.

Free Shoes getting blown out - DJ Uiagalalei is the biggest bust seen in some time at the QB position. What a swing and miss by Norvell. Oh well he deserves it!

Snow Plow

Mentor
Georgia down 12 with 7 minutes left and the ball. Beck can redeem himself if he can get a TD here and put some pressure on Bama.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Been a busy day so I missed most of the football games. Great updates guys.

I'm watching the AZ Wildcats vs the 10th Ranked Utah Utes. I didn't know the Utes have a freshman running back that he white.
His name is Lathon Biddle and he played high school ball in Florida. Not sure if he will play but we can hope so. They also have
a big running back/fullback in another freshman Hunter Andrews.

Then add it the Utah Utes having a white freshman qb in Isaac Wilson and you have a team to watch for the next several years.
Go Utah Utes!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Damn Beck underthrew it for an INT. At least he salvaged his draft stock with a great comeback performance.