2024 Chicago Bears

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The lousy Bears have little to talk about (as usual). They are an old faithful for a quick preview.

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
9 (10 when they are forced to roster a LS more long term) Whites total, with 2 starters. Grade: F-

QB - Tyson Bagent
TE - Cole Kmet
G - Ryan Bates, Bill Murray
C - Coleman Shelton, Doug Kramer Jr

MLB - Jack Sanborn

K - Cairo Santos
P - Tory Taylor
LS -

IR - Patrick Scales (LS)
PS - Austin Reed (QB), Theo Benedet (OL), Jake Curhan (OL), Stephen Carlson (TE), Scott Daly (LS)

Well this team somehow got less White than last year. As predicted by most of us here at Caste Football, Justin Fields flopped out of the Windy City as fast as an obese Chicagoan can cram a dozen hot dogs (with relish, onions, tomato and a pickle slice of course) down their gullet. So exit one great black hope and insert another. This one gets them extra diversity points as he paints his finger nails (but he’s totally not gay!). Williams had a few good college years early on and seemed anointed as the 1st overall pick from that point forward. There was no critical analysis of him during the draft process. Now he may turn out to be a good player, but you can see how the CS works when they want to achieve a goal. It was very similar to how Bryce Young was treated the year prior. Cole Kmet has Pro-Bowl potential but has never had a consistent passer at QB. I would like to be optimistic that could change this year, but rookie QB plus loaded WR chart likely equals another pedestrian season. Please Chicago brain (dead) trust, trade this man! Tyson Bagent enters only year 2 as the entrenched backup now. After a surprise roster spot last year out of camp, he proved he's got some skill when thrust into action due to Field's injury. He achieved a 2-2 record in 4 starts for a bad team. Considering it was his first time playing the NFL, and against high level competition more generally, I think most agree that he showed well. More seasoning will be needed at the pro level, and maybe just maybe, it will eventually lead to him challenging whatever black incumbent the team has for the starting job.

On defense, Jack Sanborn spends another season on isolation island. The former UDFA stepped in his rookie season, when all-pro Roquan Smith was traded, and statistically performed just as well. This year, he's clearly a backup vs last year when he was the 3rd linebacker on a team that basically defaulted to a nickel base defense. This shows how stupid the Bears are. They had a young player with talent who could fill the MLB role admirably and for cheap. Instead they spend big money on that position instead of spending it elsewhere at a true position of need.

And speaking of this stupid pairing of GM Ryan Poles (black) and HC (head cuck) Matt Eberflus (White), why don't they just go full Wakanda with this roster already. Clearly they don't think much of White men athletically. Since they can't even walk and chew bubble gum at the same time, just trade Kmet and cut the other guys. Then sign one of those black punters that float around the league and elevate a LS & kicker from the PS each week. There. A perfect 'diverse' 53 man roster. Then the Stockholm Syndrome (you'd have to be dealing with Chicago's black crime / violence epidemic) DWFs of Chicagoland would finally get the team they deserve.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Da Bears still suck. Poor Sanborn, token honkey on a plantation.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yah, this is a team to really root against. I did manage to catch a bit of them during the preseason and Bagent looked outstanding. That said, QB Williams did look good in his limited action, painted nails and all.

wile

Master
As was written on FB (according to wife) this AM children entering kindergarten this year have never seen a Bears team defeat the Pack. I'm too lazy to actually look that up only that it sounds pretty good. Not that I really care about the Packers anymore but I have faint memories of being a near super fan.