2024-'25 NBA Season

Phall

Master
Donte DiVincenzo traded from the Knicks to the Minnesota Timberwolves in a deal that sends Karl Anthony-Towns to New York and makes their team all-black once again.

White Chocolate may have been relegated back to the bench next season anyway despite playing such a key part in the Knicks' unexpected success last year. He already got his payday last year and isn't in line for a raise anytime soon.

Absent the garbage time super-stat aggregator Luka Garza, Minnesota has been an all-black team for the past several years. DiVincenzo is still getting boned here, as league darling Anthony Edwards and the timeless Mike Conley are entrenched backcourt starters for Minnesota. He is still roughly 4th most-likely in betting odds to win '6th Man of the Year,' though.

I liked rooting for the Knicks last season with Donte and the invisible quadroon Isaiah Hartenstein making highlights and crucial contributions. This new reversion to the mean simplifies things and makes the team Cablevision owner James Dolan's expensive slave plantation once again.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Well now I can go back to not giving a damn about the Knicks. Donte, Hartenstein and Bojan all gone. The lone Whitey will be rookie Tyler Kolek and I doubt he gets off the bench ever.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Well now I can go back to not giving a damn about the Knicks. Donte, Hartenstein and Bojan all gone. The lone Whitey will be rookie Tyler Kolek and I doubt he gets off the bench ever.
He will definitely serve a racial apprenticeship.. Hope I’m wrong on that, but evidence shows otherwise.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Gate City native Mac McClung prepares for another run at the NBA​

Story by Kenny Hawkins
• 2d • 2 min read

AA1q0Zec.img

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Gate City native Mac McClung prepares for another run at the NBA​

Story by Kenny Hawkins
• 2d • 2 min read

AA1q0Zec.img
He's going about this all wrong. He needs to get a deep, dark tan. Then go to a stylist and get a tight perm, hair dyed black. He could probably pull it off then.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Orlando Magic are a stupid team. They had their first preseason game today and played Mac McClung 0 minutes. What a slap in the
face to the 2023 NBA G League MVP. Not suprised and he will probably be cut soon without a fair chance as usual.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This guy breaks down how awful Bronny James is from the preseason game the other night. Keep in mind if you choose to watch, that all these low-lights are from ONE game:

Extreme nepotism that this guy is getting minutes and opportunity. Yet Mac McClung couldn’t even get 1 min of playing time for the Magic, and will likely spend another year dominating the GLeague, while this absolute bum gets a guaranteed roster spot. It’s maddening.

Gator Dad

Guru
Leftists love to attack guys like Christian McCaffrey because of "nepotism." I'm not even talking about DWFs, they actually respect C-Mac because he's just so good and even they can at least sometimes give credit when it's due. I'm talking about militant antifa types who aren't even sports fans but only follow them for the "woke" storylines like BLM butt-kissing, homosexual athlete crybabies, etc.

Anyway, when they whine about White players getting into the big leagues because of their dads or brothers, I say GOOD. If that's one of the few things strong enough to make cracks in the Caste system, then let's be happy about it, encourage it, and never apologize for it. No libtard will ever apologize for nepotism putting Bronny into a league where he doesn't belong. We need to emulate the one thing libs do right: Never cucking.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I get your point, though I’d say “liberal” commies cuck plenty, in other ways lol. They just don’t back down from their **** brained ideologies.

Gator Dad

Guru
I get your point, though I’d say “liberal” commies cuck plenty, in other ways lol. They just don’t back down from their **** brained ideologies.
True. I should have been more clear. White libs cuck to black, "Christian" libs cuck to Jew and Muslim, and some libs cuck literally. But no lib ever cucks politically to right-wingers.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
True. I should have been more clear. White libs cuck to black, "Christian" libs cuck to Jew and Muslim, and some libs cuck literally. But no lib ever cucks politically to right-wingers.
Well said, wasn’t trying to nit pick. Definitely a pecking order. With right winged White Males at the bottom.

Gator Dad

Guru
Well said, wasn’t trying to nit pick. Definitely a pecking order. With right winged White Males at the bottom.
Libs are content to feed on easy prey that will cuck to them, and cuckservatives are content to play the "I'm not a raciss, please love me" game. Let those fools play. Just being known as a guy who refuses to play that game is enough to keep the libs afraid of you and send them off looking for easier, cuckier prey.

Phall

Master
The Celtics re-signed backups Sam Hauser and Luke Kornet to new contracts this offseason. They also re-committed to Peyton Pritchard as a sixth man last year and drafted Baylor Scheierman at the end of the first round of the draft this summer. Porzingis is probably out of commission until December but has had an All-Star caliber role when he's played. Talented swingman Drew Peterson is lurking in the G-League on a two-way contract. That's a lot of names for potential playing time on a Boston roster that very recently was virtually all black.