2023 World Outdoor Season

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out at the World Championships.
Although there were no white athletes in the finals of the men's short sprints, Boling, Tortu, and Dobson, all picked up medals in the relays.
I am sure this will give them confidence and inspire them going forward. Tortu in particular looked good on the anchor leg of the 4x100m, and I hope he realizes that he has the potential to be much better than how he has performed in individual races.
In the 400m, Håvard Bentdal Ingevalsen of Norway, made the finals after scaring the European record in the semis, running 44.39. He is just 20 yrs old.
In the 800m, young Ben Pattison (21) of Great Britain, took the bronze medal.
In the middle distances, Europeans dominated over the Africans. Jakob Ingebrigsten won the 5000m and took 2nd in the 1500m. Josh Kerr of Scotland won the 1500m, and Narve Gilje Nordas of Norway took 3rd.
Karsten Warholm came through with a big win in the 400m hurdles, vanquishing all rivals, and winning his 3rd World Championships. He is incredible.
Miltiadis Tentoglou of Greece won the Long Jump in dramatic fashion on his last jump.
Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy won the High Jump.
Armand Duplantis of Sweden won the Pole Vault again, jumping 20 feet even!
And finally, the Italian relay team, which is 7/8 white, took silver in the 4x100m relay.

If you read through this, then you notice that Norwegian athletes played a big role in these Championships. They won a total of 4 medals, which is remarkable for such a small country.
Will recap the women's side later.

sprintstar

Mentor
the Italian mens quartet are actually 3.5 white as Jacobs is half breed...Moora of Kenya is most likely cheating....

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Charlie Dobson's relay split in the finals was an amazing 43.7 seconds!
That's the 2nd fastest ever by a British athlete.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Charlie Dobson's relay split in the finals was an amazing 43.7 seconds!
That's the 2nd fastest ever by a British athlete.

Yet he wasn't allowed to compete in the individual event? If he is healthy enough to be on the relay squad why not have him run the 200?

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I have been harping a lot on Germany and their lack of talent and poor performances across the board in track and field.
This criticism has not been unjustified; they had ZERO medals at the World Championships.
That's absolutely pathetic, especially considering they are the largest nation in Europe.
Well, I am not the only one to have noticed their decline. Here's an article about the same:
"Once one of track and field’s leading nations, Germany is in an unprecedented slump after failing to win any medals at the world championships."

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have been harping a lot on Germany and their lack of talent and poor performances across the board in track and field.
This criticism has not been unjustified; they had ZERO medals at the World Championships.
That's absolutely pathetic, especially considering they are the largest nation in Europe.
Well, I am not the only one to have noticed their decline. Here's an article about the same:
"Once one of track and field’s leading nations, Germany is in an unprecedented slump after failing to win any medals at the world championships."

Be careful what you wish for. Germany is a fallen country. They are letting the imports take over the schools, businesses and slowly
sports. Their athletics teams will soon look like France as their leaders believe less white german people fixes everything.

freedom1

Mentor
I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out at the World Championships.
Although there were no white athletes in the finals of the men's short sprints, Boling, Tortu, and Dobson, all picked up medals in the relays.
I am sure this will give them confidence and inspire them going forward. Tortu in particular looked good on the anchor leg of the 4x100m, and I hope he realizes that he has the potential to be much better than how he has performed in individual races.
In the 400m, Håvard Bentdal Ingevalsen of Norway, made the finals after scaring the European record in the semis, running 44.39. He is just 20 yrs old.
In the 800m, young Ben Pattison (21) of Great Britain, took the bronze medal.
In the middle distances, Europeans dominated over the Africans. Jakob Ingebrigsten won the 5000m and took 2nd in the 1500m. Josh Kerr of Scotland won the 1500m, and Narve Gilje Nordas of Norway took 3rd.
Karsten Warholm came through with a big win in the 400m hurdles, vanquishing all rivals, and winning his 3rd World Championships. He is incredible.
Miltiadis Tentoglou of Greece won the Long Jump in dramatic fashion on his last jump.
Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy won the High Jump.
Armand Duplantis of Sweden won the Pole Vault again, jumping 20 feet even!
And finally, the Italian relay team, which is 7/8 white, took silver in the 4x100m relay.

If you read through this, then you notice that Norwegian athletes played a big role in these Championships. They won a total of 4 medals, which is remarkable for such a small country.
I think our MVP for the championships was a woman, Femke Bol.

freedom1

Mentor
Be careful what you wish for. Germany is a fallen country. They are letting the imports take over the schools, businesses and slowly
sports. Their athletics teams will soon look like France as their leaders believe less white german people fixes everything.
The German thing is flat scary. The rootless, cosmopolitan elite are so wrecking that great nation. Even after World Wars I and II, they were still producing great athletes, e.g., Armin Hary, Heike Dreschler, etc., but recently . . .

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The German thing is flat scary. The rootless, cosmopolitan elite are so wrecking that great nation. Even after World Wars I and II, they were still producing great athletes, e.g., Armin Hary, Heike Dreschler, etc., but recently . . .

At least a few woman have succeeded in the 100 meters even if only in Europe. Verena Sailer and now Gina Luckenkemper. They both
have won the European Championships 100 Meters Gold Medals. Pretty good but yeah their just isn't a search for the next wave of
white sprinters or track athletes there. They would rather use other import athletes like in the womens long jump or the mens pole
vault to name just a few. Every years their teams get darker and darker which is a reflection of the business world, scholastics and
all aspects of society there in the Great Replacement. I believe there are many more Julian Reus and Gina Luckenkemper Type Athletes
but the country is not searching for them like they used to. They choose to just replace them with imports. Just like England, France,
Netherlands and so many other european countries losing their identity. It's all on purpose to replace all white nations on earth.

sprintstar

Mentor
I have to say the British announcers are very knowledgeable but total wankers when it comes to Charlie Dobson, he didnt hold off the Jamaican he was pulling away.....the 2 female British announcers have lady boners for black athletes....

I think Bol would have caught Sydney with that final leg.....all white team! Cudos to the two white Canadian women on the 4x400m relay...never gave up and ran hard.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
The women's side of the World Championships was very exciting - mainly due to Femke Bol - but not quite as successful as the men's side.
In the 100m Ewa Swoboda made the finals, finishing 6th in 10.97. She still has room for improvement, so hope to see her at the finals in Paris next year.
In the 400m Natalia Kaczmarek of Poland won the silver medal in a sub-50 time, losing to someone who might be an intersex athlete.
Keely Hodgkinson took silver in the 800m....again. She is a super talented athlete. I hope she can finally grab a gold medal next year in Paris.
Ivana Vuleta of Serbia won the Long Jump.
There was a 1-2-3 sweep in the High Jump lead by Yaroslava Mahuchhikh of Ukraine.
There was also a sweep in the Pole Vault - Australia, USA, Finland.
Finally Femke Bol was the hero of the Championships, winning the 400m Hurdles handily, and then closing out the Championships with a sensational, come from way behind, win it at the line, anchor run on the 4x400m relay. It was a very exciting race, and a great way to close out the meet. Also Femke and her teammates added some much needed 'diversity' to the women's relays.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
here’s the amazing 4x400 relay for the women. what a performance by Bol!!! WOW!

mastermulti

Master
but WL, how many opportunities have white athletes got - and they STILL underperformed. There's more to it than meets the eye. It's a national lack of confidence spreading like a cancer.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
but WL, how many opportunities have white athletes got - and they STILL underperformed. There's more to it than meets the eye. It's a national lack of confidence spreading like a cancer.

It's called decades of anti white propaganda all through Europe and the West. Here in America so many whites call for the genocide of all
whites. They hate themselves and their parents even. It's a cancer. Whites will not survive if more of us don't wake up. No hispanic, asian or black country should be replaced. But they are not. It's only a plan by the chosen few to genocide all the white nations of the world. WAKE UP my people. I don't hate anyone but we are in a war whether we want it or not. I hope more Germans realise their leaders like most western leaders are bought and paid for. This is the Great Replacement and it MUST BE STOPPED!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It's called decades of anti white propaganda all through Europe and the West. Here in America so many whites call for the genocide of all
whites. They hate themselves and their parents even. It's a cancer. Whites will not survive if more of us don't wake up. No hispanic, asian or black country should be replaced. But they are not. It's only a plan by the chosen few to genocide all the white nations of the world. WAKE UP my people. I don't hate anyone but we are in a war whether we want it or not. I hope more Germans realise their leaders like most western leaders are bought and paid for. This is the Great Replacement and it MUST BE STOPPED!
After Losing millions of their best men in two world wars and to decades of prior immigration, it’s pretty remarkable Germany exists at all.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
At the 2023 Zurich Diamond League Meet today we saw some good performances.

Zoe Hobbs ran an 11.14 -0.2 in the 100 meters

Harvard Bentdall Ingvaldsen won the 400 meters with REDavide 2nd and Borlee in 3rd.

Miltiadis Tentoglou won the mens long jump with a leap of 8.20!

Duplantis won the pole vault with a vault of 6.0 and Sam Hendricks was 2nd at 5.95

The Womens 4 x 100 Relay was worth a watch with our women running 1/2/3

OSTEAMNATRESULT
1NETHERLANDS Seedo N. Van hunenstijn M. Samuel J. Jiya T.NED42.86
2SWITZERLAND 1 Kouni N. Kora S. Frey G. Gutschmidt M.SUI42.94
3AUSTRALIA Lane E. Masters B. Edwards K. Lewis T.AUS43.21 SB

white lightning

Hall of Famer
On September 3rd in Italy we will have the Meeeting Citta di Padova Track Meet.

In the mens 100 meters there is no Samuele Ceccarelli or Filippo Tortu.

We do have however the german sprinters Julian Wagner and Yannick Wolf. Also the Belgian Kobe Veminilkk.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I am looking forward to Charlie Dobson in the 200m on the same day, in a meet in Berlin.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I am looking forward to Charlie Dobson in the 200m on the same day, in a meet in Berlin.

So much talent and it's a damn shame we rarely get the pleasure of watching the kid run. WIsh he could have run in the 200 meters heats
at the World Champs. He deserved a chance since he was healthy. Oh well. Good luck to Charlie Dobson tommorow in Berlin.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately Dobson did not run today. I don't know why.
He was on the start list the day before, but was replaced for the actual race.
Hopefully not another injury!
I would like him to see him run a 200m race before the season is out. He had a spectacular time on his leg of the 4x400m relay, he's obviously in shape. And he ran 20.19 early in the season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm gonna give some of the mens 100 meter sprinters a grade of their 2023 Summer Season!

Rohan Browning Grade B

Henrik Larsson Grade B

Samuele Ceccarelli Grade B

Dominik Kopec Grade B

Julian Wagner Grade D

Filippo Tortu Grade D

Matthew Boling Grade B

Cole Beck Grade A

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It looks like Samuele Ceccarelli and his coach changed their minds.He will race 1 last time tommorow in the 100 meters in Italy! Good luck
to him as it's a stacked field with alot of very fast sprinters which is exactly what he needs. Doubt he will p.b. at the end of season though.

logo-testata.png

LIX^ PALIO CITTA' DELLA QUERCIA

World Athletics Continental Silver Tour

Organization: TN134 - GA PALIO CITTA' DELLA QUERCIA - Rovereto

100m MEN - Entry List

BibAthleteYearCat.
Club​
SBPB
5 OMANYALA Ferdinand 1996 M
KEN.jpg
KEN KENYA
9.84 9.77
6 SEVILLE Oblique 2001 U23 M
JAM.jpg
JAM JAMAICA
9.86 9.86
8 WATSON Rohan 2002 U23 M
JAM.jpg
JAM JAMAICA
9.91 9.91
2 CARNES Brandon 1995 M
USA.jpg
USA U.S.A.
10.02 10.01
7 SMITH Jt 1998 M
USA.jpg
USA U.S.A.
10.02 10.02
4 FALL Mouhamadou 1992 M
FRA.jpg
FRA FRANCE
10.06 10.04
1 CAMPBELL Micheal 1996 M
JAM.jpg
JAM JAMAICA
10.08 10.07
3 CECCARELLI Samuele 2000 M
ITA.jpg
ITA ITALYFI002 ATLETICA FIRENZE MARATHON S.S.
10.13 10.13
Total: 8

wile

Master
I don't know if this has anything related to T&F but there is this youtube video series by a guy named Magnus Midbo about him doing the physical requirement tests for some of the Norwegian military units and those guys are PT studs and his videos get huge numbers of views.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In addition to the Track Meet in Italy tommorow we also have meets in Poland and Germany.

In the Brussels Diamond League Meet this weekend you will be shocked. Filippo Tortu is in the mens 200 meters!
Good luck to him. Maybe he can throw down a fast time to make up for his bad performance in the same event
at the World Championships. He runs fast in relays but he needs to relax and run fast all the time like he used to.