2023 Northwestern Wildcats

Starting off the 2023 write ups with a pretty friendly one. Since 2005, Northwestern has started 12, 13, 15, 14, 15, 16, 15, 11, 11, 11, 12, 9, 11, 10, 12, 12, and 11 whites. This year is an increase to 13.
Back ups include QB Brendan Sullivan, WR Raymond Niro III, TEs Duke Olges and Charlie Mangieri, OT Dylan Senda, OG Nick Herzog, DT Carmine Bastone, DEs Richard Haggarty and Michael Kilbane, LBs Mac Uihlein and Braydon Brus.

Offense -
QB - Ben Bryant
TE - Marshall Lang
TE - Thomas Gordon
OT - Josh Priebe
OT - Caleb Tiernan
OG - Jackson Carsello
OG - Dom D'Antonio
C - Ben Wrather

Defense -
DE - Sean McLaughlin
DE - Aidan Hubbard
LB - Bryce Gallagher
LB - Xander Mueller
LB - Greyson Metz

Warhawk_46

Master
And Fitzgerald has been fired…

All based on one former player’s weak and sensitive nature. I’d guess the weak-minded and weak of character former player was black and we will be hearing about a racial angle soon.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

All based on one former player’s weak and sensitive nature. I’d guess the weak-minded and weak of character former player was black and we will be hearing about a racial angle soon.

Another one of the few relatively "White-friendly" programs takes a big hit.

The anonymous player should be forced to reveal themselves or someone should expose them.

icsept

Master
Hopefully the entire team transfers out in the portal. The hazee can play with himself.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa St Coach Matt Campbell has an interview next week for the job - he's White friendly. Brian Ferentz is rumored to be a replacement at Iowa St if Campbell leaves. Could be a small positive move for the caste system. Ferentz will be out at Iowa as OC, he might end up hiring a competent OC if he goes to Iowa St.

El Gringo

Mentor
It looks like it would have all blew over if it wasn’t for several student newspapers who I’m sure is compromised of lgbtq type characters. Definitely a white purge situation going on at northwestern!

Although I’m not a Huggins fan I think it’s a similar situation going on there. Bob made anti lgbtq comments next thing u know he has a dui and fired.

white is right

Hall of Famer

It seemed like it was a dry humping ritual which is beyond weird(if true) but Fitz deserved to have a hearing before the board of regents and explain his case. It seems like he was tried in the court of opinion and sent packing because of PC sentiments.

Fitz should sue the school for wrongful termination, Huggy is doing it and he doesn't even have a case...

Last edited:

icsept

Master
It seemed like it was a dry humping ritual which is beyond weird(if true) but Fitz deserved to have a hearing before the board of regents and explain his case. It seems like he was tried in the court of opinion and sent packing because of PC sentiments.

Fitz should sue the school for wrongful termination, Huggy is doing it and he doesn't even have a
Everybody at ESPN is on their high horse castigating Fitzgerald. NOBODY at ESPN knows what happened. Now, they’re adding “institutional racism” to the witch hunt.

icsept

Master
Simulated “dry humping” is cause for termination? I thought gay sex was the highest form of pride activity in which a human could engage? Shouldn’t Fitzgerald be awarded a Medal of Honor for overseeing such glorious bravery?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Simulated “dry humping” is cause for termination? I thought gay sex was the highest form of pride activity in which a human could engage? Shouldn’t Fitzgerald be awarded a Medal of Honor for overseeing such glorious bravery?
Haha agreed. I thought gay sex was encouraged in Shitcago…

Witch hunt for one of the Nation’s only fair coaches left..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anti White Hate pieces like this from USA Today.

Freeman is a professional race baiter. The best part is he unknowingly admits the caste system exists. It's also ironic because Northwestern has always fielded many White athletes on the defensive side of the ball:

"One player said the team was segregated by race, with Black players on the defensive side of the ball and White ones on offense. This type of thinking is hardcore racist and goes back decades. The belief some (racist) coaches have is that offensive players are smarter and must be White, and the defensive side of the ball is more about speed and athleticism, and that's where you stash all the black players."

Warhawk_46

Master
Everybody at ESPN is on their high horse castigating Fitzgerald. NOBODY at ESPN knows what happened. Now, they’re adding “institutional racism” to the witch hunt.
I called it! “Allegations” of racism would surface… took all of a day.

The sooner this country is split the better… there are those of us who want to lead productive lives filled with strong moral character, God-fearing and freedom-loving.

And the other side wants to quash free speech, is anti-2A, and believe our Constitution needs to be eradicated. We have lost the culture war and culture is at the forefront of politics; our nation is lost.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I called it! “Allegations” of racism would surface… took all of a day.

The sooner this country is split the better… there are those of us who want to lead productive lives filled with strong moral character, God-fearing and freedom-loving.

And the other side wants to quash free speech, is anti-2A, and believe our Constitution needs to be eradicated. We have lost the culture war and culture is at the forefront of politics; our nation is lost.
They are overplaying their hand. The actual whistleblower is a White QB. Of course they are going to bring in the “racism” angle. I’d say we are knee deep in a culture war - the far left is in power due to decades of acquiring power through subversion. Whites are waking up in greater numbers and this will be another moment where a few more normies wake up.

My advice would be to get on social media and go at these Marxists directly. I do this on a daily basis and went after Mike Freeman this morning to call him out and expose the caste system. I also drop the castefootball url all over tweets I reply too.

white is right

Hall of Famer
What I want to know is how Ferentz survived his scandal and Fitz had to walk the plank?

I suspect it's because Northwestern isn't a football power and is very liberal. Also did the coaches make fun of ethnic White players too some of these players are just too thin skinned for a violent game such as football. The ethnic Mexican should have quit the team and tried out for the field events in track.

I don't abide with the dry humping if that is true but jokes were quite common when I played football. Football is a violent sport which is pseudo war a harmless joke is the least of your worries....

jphoss

Mentor
Yeah the dry humping is very weird to me, seems like some frat boy hazing **** which is kinda what Fitz always struck me as

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yeah the dry humping is very weird to me, seems like some frat boy hazing **** which is kinda what Fitz always struck me as
Our team had mild hazing with freshmen/underclassmen being thrown in the showers with their clothes on. Things were so bad in this front that the locker room that we shared with the cross country running team had the runners clear out in fear of being thrown in the showers themselves.

As I stated before the ethnic Mexican lineman should have had to walk the field with his thumb in his mouth and his pants pulled down like this guy in Full Metal Jacket

PS here is whistleblower rata Ramon talking about the program...

Last edited: