2023 NFL Week Three

El Gringo

Mentor
Really amazing what Hill does for the Saints. He doesn't play every down and when he comes in there's a 99% chance he's handling the ball in some fashion, everyone knows it and he always makes positive yardage. Not a new revelation of course, but the man should be in on every play if not most.

I can’t believe they have him covering punts!

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Was just about to compliment the Saints WR Olave, but he let a Carr pass go right through his arms and dropped on what could have been a Saints TD.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Do you have seasons tickets to the Chiefs Games? Just curious. Kansas and Missouri are both nice places to live and I've been there. Since
you live there I just figured I would ask if you actually go to the games?
Nah, I don’t have that kind of bank at my disposal, but I do manage to get to a few games every year. It’s one giant party and a lot of fun.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Herbert 24 of 28 in the first half for 186 and a TD pass

Edit: just threw his second TD

Tannehill17

Mentor
Van Ginkel with a fumble recovery

Sean89

Mentor
Really amazing what Hill does for the Saints. He doesn't play every down and when he comes in there's a 99% chance he's handling the ball in some fashion, everyone knows it and he always makes positive yardage. Not a new revelation of course, but the man should be in on every play if not most.
If he was black they would have switched him to RB and he would have tore the league up.

Has all the tools but skin was too light.

Kaptain

Master
In today's NFL if Hill were black he would actually be a prized mobile QB the likes that get picked high in the draft and start immediatedly with all the media fanfare of being the franchise qb for life. If he hadn't played QB at all he would have starting RB in college and then the NFL. Though he catches few passes and runs very few routes they list him as a TE because it's racially acceptable. A black player in his gimmick role would never be listed as a TE. The NFL even sensative on what they officially list his position as.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jordan Love having a terrible game so far, was just picked on a ball that was well overthrown. Saints leading 17-0 early in the second half.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Carr at least got up and walked off without assistance.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Derrick Henry 7 rushes for 4 yards so far. Such a garbage o-line again this season that he and Tannehill have to operate with.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I believe so @Carolina Speed

Despite the fact Winston has had 7 seasons to prove he isn't a starting caliber QB he gets the nod. Don't worry it be dat redemption szn according to the homies on twitter.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Derrick Henry 7 rushes for 4 yards so far. Such a garbage o-line again this season that he and Tannehill have to operate with.
Looking at the score I was wondering what the heck was going on in that game. That offense has some talent on it, shame about the blocking.

Kaptain

Master
You can bet Winston has been collecting a paycheck and not working hard to improve or study his position. There's a reason Dalton was chosen over him last year and a reason Carr is there instead. I'm sure the coaching staff has figured out that he isn't a starting qb material. Unfortunelty he is still on the roster and the coaches don't have the guts to sit him and put in Hill instead. God forbid they have a mobile QB who has proven he can start and win games. If Carr is out fot the season Winston is sure to flop but it will take weeks to bench or replace him. The best we can hope for is an injury quickly forcing the Saints to go to Taysom. Taysom still has a huge fan base in NO if you read the Saints message boards of fans that want him to be the starter.

woody39

Mentor
Not caste related but brilliant double pass move by the Chargers with the throw by Keenan Allen to Williams for the TD!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw a replay of Herbert throwing a 50 yard TD pass to Mike Williams (actually Allen caught it then lateraled to Williams), immediately followed by a perp shot of Harrison Phillips! You can't make this **** up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
You can bet Winston has been collecting a paycheck and not working hard to improve or study his position. There's a reason Dalton was chosen over him last year and a reason Carr is there instead. I'm sure the coaching staff has figured out that he isn't a starting qb material. Unfortunelty he is still on the roster and the coaches don't have the guts to sit him and put in Hill instead. God forbid they have a mobile QB who has proven he can start and win games. If Carr is out fot the season Winston is sure to flop but it will take weeks to bench or replace him. The best we can hope for is an injury quickly forcing the Saints to go to Taysom. Taysom still has a huge fan base in NO if you read the Saints message boards of fans that want him to be the starter.

Hopefully it's just a shoulder sprain and he misses a minimum amount of time. The rookie Haener got a PED suspension for 6 games - not sure what substance he took.

Andrew Beck just returned a kick off 85 yards for a TD...LOL. He's a TE/FB. Good for him!!!