2023 NFL Week 15

The Hock

Master
In Murray's defense, 28 points should be enough to beat a lot of NFL teams, but not the Niners when they're firing on all cylinders. I am a bit concerned about their defense though. I just hope they don't end up like those Rogers Green Bay teams that couldn't hold a lead when the going got tough.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
In Murray's defense, 28 points should be enough to beat a lot of NFL teams, but not the Niners when they're firing on all cylinders. I am a bit concerned about their defense though. I just hope they don't end up like those Rogers Green Bay teams that couldn't hold a lead when the going got tough.
Thought about that as well Hock. However, I believe SF was without two defensive starters today. Both DL. It seemed the LB's and secondary weren't quite as sharp today either.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Jaguars outplaying the Ravens, but have nothing to show for it. They have some dropped passes and now TLAW just drops the ball as he's running towards the sideline. Also, two missed field goals. They can't keep letting The Ravens off the hook.
Collinsworth very complimentary of Trevor Lawrence.

Warhawk_46

Master
As far as MVP goes, I believe it should be McCaffrey. What he is doing as a runner and receiver hasn’t been seen since Marshall Faulk. Purdy has been fantastic, but no quarterback this year is putting up unprecedented numbers.

The media has been clamoring for Hill but he is injured and his chances took a hit.

No matter how good McCaffrey (or Hill) play they will not win it same as Kupp really wouldn’t a couple years back and even JJ Watt, who turned in arguably the greatest defensive season of all time, wasn’t ever really considered.

The MVP is now the MV(Q)P and that won’t change. I can see it coming down to Purdy and Jackson and Prescott. There are still three weeks to play in the season and a lot can happen.

The real crime will be if McCaffrey loses out in the Offensive Player of the Year award again (he should have won in 2019).

Snow Plow

Guru
Jaguars outplaying the Ravens, but have nothing to show for it. They have some dropped passes and now TLAW just drops the ball as he's running towards the sideline. Also, two missed field goals. They can't keep letting The Ravens off the hook.
Lawrence has subpar weapons around him. Jackson was gifted a first round WR this year in Zay flowers. Lawrence would benefit by leaving Jacksonville in a couple years. Just my opinion.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
WOW! In a game where the score should be a minimum 12-10 Jags and a maximum of 16-10, the Jags go into halftime down 10-0.

Warhawk_46

Master
Jacksonville needs better weapons. Ettiene is not getting it done in the running game. They lack a viable TE to help Lawrence out, wide receivers also struggle.

Rocky B

Master
MNF game is kind of a snoozer.....
I keep looking for Cody Thompson to emerge.
Still on the PS. Bobo was in on a few plays..

Watching Luka (and the Joker)....NBA

Last edited:

Snow Plow

Guru
MNF game is kind of a snoozer.....
I keep looking for Cody Thompson to emerge.
Still on the PS. Bobo was in on a few plays..

Watching Luka....NBA
Yes, although Lock has made a few good passes, Goedert has a couple catches, and Blankenship had a nice third down stop.

“came out of nowhere”, “undrafted free-agent”, “was thought to be a stopgap player”

Did show he has 80 tackles but nothing about leading the Pro Bowl voting

NikoDuke

Mentor
Lock also threw quite the block on the Seahawks TD.. but overall the game has been MeH..

Drew Lock with some great throws on this drive including the go-ahead TD.
Another discarded white QB comes off the bench and beats one of the league's golden boys. Pretty crazy how many of these guys need a quota (sometimes 2) to go down to even sniff the field. Drew Lock in particular has been getting quota'd his entire career, starting with Bridgewater in Denver. A move so egregious that even the DWFs were raising their eyebrows.

jphoss

Mentor
Without proper understanding of the caste system I never would have understood why the eagles gave hurts such a ridiculous contract. After all he had only one very good season with leagues best roster around him. He was already under contract so why not give him a slight bump in pay and see if he can sustain his level of play. With few exceptions black qb’s fall off quickly once the league has tape on them. And while I like hurts as a person, he has never shown himself to be an elite qb. He can be a good qb but is not one that can lead a team to a title without great talent around him