2023 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Players that should all get selected soon that should have been selected already but get pushed down the draft boards due to the high volume of black mediocrity allowed.

QB Tanner McKee Stanford
QB Max Duggan TCU
FB Hunter Luepke
WR David Duren West Florida
TE Zack Kuntz Old Dominion
TE Davis Allen Clemson
OT Ryan Hayes Michigan
OT Alex Forsyth Oregon
OT Alex Palczewski Illinois
OT Luke Haggard Indiana
OT Dalton Wagner Arkansas
OC Jarrett Patterson Notre Dame
OC Luke Wypler Ohio St
OG Andrew Vorhees USC
OG Nick Broeker Ole Miss
OG Cooper Hodges App St
DT Scott Matlock Boise State
LB Drake Thomas NC State
LB Kyle Soelle Arizona St

Players that should all get selected soon that should have been selected already but get pushed down the draft boards due to the high volume of black mediocrity allowed.

QB Tanner McKee Stanford
QB Max Duggan TCU
FB Hunter Luepke
WR David Duren West Florida
TE Zack Kuntz Old Dominion
TE Davis Allen Clemson
OT Ryan Hayes Michigan
OT Alex Forsyth Oregon
OT Alex Palczewski Illinois
OT Luke Haggard Indiana
OT Dalton Wagner Arkansas
OC Jarrett Patterson Notre Dame
OC Luke Wypler Ohio St
OG Andrew Vorhees USC
OG Nick Broeker Ole Miss
OG Cooper Hodges App St
DT Scott Matlock Boise State
LB Drake Thomas NC State
LB Kyle Soelle Arizona St
The fact that Wypler is still on the board is ridiculous. I expected him to go in the mid to late 2nd.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Almost all of the defensive tackles will be little more than immobile "space eaters" in the NFL. Most of them should be signed as free agents, but it's an artificially constructed super-black position, just like safety and cornerback, and so one after another are always drafted in all rounds.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Fifth round was Wakandan levels of coal.
I counted 7, which is poor considering the number of players this round. It was also the round full of “off whites”. Hull, Brown, Scott and Hall.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Almost all of the defensive tackles will be little more than immobile "space eaters" in the NFL. Most of them should be signed as free agents, but it's an artificially constructed super-black position, just like safety and cornerback, and so one after another are always drafted in all rounds.
Yes and I’d say the same for CBs! Who routinely get toasted for yards. I’d say 90percent don’t work out.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a shocker....not. The genius has always had quite black drafts tbf but this one's feels particularly disappointing!
His drafting is so predictable, and sadly his days of scooping up bargain basement White talent at WR and RB as free agents are over.

Rocky B

Master
Someone in these last few rounds needs to find the courage to ignore the media and draft Brad Roberts. To lead the country in rushing
and get so little publicity just makes me beyond angry. The kid deserves to be drafted and get a legitimate shot. Is that asking too much?
Man has this country really fallen fast! Hope some team does the right thing.
I’m going to look back ten years or so and see if there has ever been a leading FBS rusher that has been snubbed.....There was a scat guy at San Diego st (or somewhere over there) a few years ago, but I’m sure someone got him late. I’m checking, this is horse crap.

woody39

Mentor
Wypler to the Browns centre from Ohio State good to see him drafted but don't know if I like him propping up Deshauwn Watson

woody39

Mentor
His drafting is so predictable, and sadly his days of scooping up bargain basement White talent at WR and RB as free agents are over.
Well there's a white guy, Bryce Baringer, punter....tbf it might mean he beats out our free agent black guy we picked up for the job!

The Hock

Master
Haha thanks! It should be a close one this year.

5 whites were taken in the first round: Skoronski, Van Ness, Campbell, Kincaid, Bresee.

So far we have Jalen Carter and Jalin Hyatt. Jaelyn Duncan and Jaylon Jones are very likely to be picked on day 3, but the whites are probably still favored to win. Even if a team reaches for Jaylin Williams near the end, it'll be a tie. I don't see any more on the Drafttek top 600.
What, no Jail'In?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Well there's a white guy, Bryce Baringer, punter....tbf it might mean he beats out our free agent black guy we picked up for the job!
So the Patriots have drafted a kicker and a punter. Since The Genius otherwise rarely drafts White players (whether it's his decision or came down from Robert Kraft), maybe it's his way of signaling that he doesn't think there's any Black talent worth taking at those picks. It's pure speculation and is probably way off the mark, but you never know with ornery old Bill.

woody39

Mentor
So the Patriots have drafted a kicker and a punter. Since The Genius otherwise rarely drafts White players (whether it's his decision or came down from Robert Kraft), maybe it's his way of signaling that he doesn't think there's any Black talent worth taking at those picks. It's pure speculation and is probably way off the mark, but you never know with ornery old Bill.
He's taken a centre Andrews from Troy in the fourth as well. The rest other than Gonzalez the corner from Oregon Ducks who looks pretty good the were big reaches and poor as always. I don't know if it comes from Kraft, he had no problem when we were winning super bowls with cheap white pickups etc and nearly all majority white o lines. The draft today taking overrated sumos is odd.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Someone in these last few rounds needs to find the courage to ignore the media and draft Brad Roberts. To lead the country in rushing
and get so little publicity just makes me beyond angry. The kid deserves to be drafted and get a legitimate shot. Is that asking too much?
Man has this country really fallen fast! Hope some team does the right thing.
The media all but demanded that Michael Sam be drafted in 2014, and of course the Rams complied at the end of the draft, whereupon America got to witness Sam making out with his boyfriend for several minutes. Sam wasn't close to being an NFL talent, but as always the narrative is what matters, not reality.

If this country wasn't insane at the top and dedicated to its destruction, Brad Roberts is the kind of feel good story the media would be publicizing. But it's crickets of course as he's White, a running back and at a military school, three strikes against in today's Clown Show country.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Texans actually draft a White player, C Jarrett Patterson from Notre Dame