2023 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clifford to GB! Last years shareholder is on Gutes mind!

Surprising pick. He was ignored during the predraft process, he won alot of games but was sometimes maddening to watch in terms of consistency.

The Bills have had a **** draft.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Argh, I'm happy for Jones, but that's a crowded WR room he's entering. Hopefully he gets some playing time early and doesn't have to serve an apprenticeship.

Yes my thoughts too. Very happy he was drafted because I thought he would have been yesterday. Hope for the best. This kid can fly
and is an excellent receiver as you guys know. Let's see how it shapes up this fall.

KelenicFan88

Nothing pisses me off more about this event than the stupid fans who get dressed up just to watch the 21st century version of an Alabama slave auction.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Semetic Staley is gonna let Herbert rot with mediocre black receivers and a mulatto runningback that’s his best receiver. Pathetic.
If you want to post here you need to read the posting guidelines regarding profanity and racial slurs and get a feel for how we post here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm enjoying crowd shots of the 2,500 people there, er, I forgot, the official narrative is that it's 100,000 DWFs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What's Daniel Scott's background? He looks White but he's a safety so is likely another Ashton Davis type out of Cal

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Someone in these last few rounds needs to find the courage to ignore the media and draft Brad Roberts. To lead the country in rushing
and get so little publicity just makes me beyond angry. The kid deserves to be drafted and get a legitimate shot. Is that asking too much?
Man has this country really fallen fast! Hope some team does the right thing.