2023 NFL Draft

Gator Dad

Guru
Saints, Rams, Raiders all saw the writing on the wall and moved to get good White QBs before they were gone.

Gator Dad

Guru
First four rounds: 27 white players out of a total of 135 - exactly 20%. The relatively good fourth round brought that percentage up.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Aidan Oconnell good pick and good qb room at the Raiders. Seems a good round for us tbh.
I tally 9 Whites in total (1 a place kicker).

So for those keeping score at home, that makes 27 in total so far:

1 - 5
2 - 8
3 - 5
4 - 9

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
First four rounds: 27 white players out of a total of 135 - exactly 20%. The relatively good fourth round brought that percentage up.
Never deviates from that number. A statistical anomaly but nothing to see here normies….

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cardinals draft Tune - a mobile, productive, athletic White QB that can actually see over the o-line!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting shot of some Chiefs DWFs drinking Bud Light -- a product endorsement from one "woke" corporation to another?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Browns draft a quota...no surprise there. That organization is turning into a welfare program for black qbs.

KelenicFan88

Shocker, notorious caste shithole Cleveland chooses another negrotic black quarterback to backup their current rapist!

KelenicFan88

Imagine being one of the NPCs who watches this "Judge Steve Harvey" show that's being advertised on ABC
9261E4C6-5B51-4CEB-B59E-BE29239E75C2.jpeg
Imagine being one of these DWF’s getting all dressed up in their favorite negro’s jersey with their man boobs showing. Do these people realize how utterly embarrassing they look?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Genius takes guard Atonio Mafi.

And Woody's heart is broken yet again :D

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I say this every year but the sheer number of blacks that get drafted in the later rounds is absurd. It's like teams just look to do whatever they can to avoid drafting White players.

KelenicFan88

Does Riley Moss have a chance to actually play CB in Denver? I was shocked when I saw plantation master Payton of all people took him.

woody39

Mentor
Does Riley Moss have a chance to actually play CB in Denver? I was shocked when I saw plantation master Payton of all people took him.
I would think if you are taking him in the third round you have to expect him to at least be the the third or fourth corner back this season.