2023 NFL Draft

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So 5 White athletes in the 1st and 8 in the 2nd. Pretty good 2nd so it’s likely the 3rd is going to be coal heavy. The selection of Hooker already leaves a sour taste.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So 5 White athletes in the 1st and 8 in the 2nd. Pretty good 2nd so it’s likely the 3rd is going to be coal heavy. The selection of Hooker already leaves a sour taste.

The third round where NFL teams do their best to start reaching for non-descript blacks rather than draft the better White players.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So many rounds and so many cornerbacks drafted. It's almost as if Riley Moss doesn't exist. How low will he go? Will
he be drafted or is he just too white for the media's sight. Should happen soon but you never know with these people
who make the decisions not based on talent the majority of the time. They only judge a man by the color of his skin.

Gator Dad

Guru
NFL Network actually does have Riley Moss on their "Best Available" list right now. I guess his talent is enough that even Caste clowns can't ignore it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers with another White TE...they must really want to make sure love has a security blanket.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Now a 5’9 170lb WR from UNC. Lol, his unks iz Dre Bly tho!

Gator Dad

Guru
Another undersized WR, Josh Downs. According to NFL Network he's like Antwaan Randle El. My prediction: He'll end up more like Tavon Austin (mega-bust).

Gator Dad

Guru
The Genius's latest pick was definitely a funny. Mapu wasn't invited to the combine for a reason.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Packers with another White TE...they must really want to make sure love has a security blanket.

It's funny how the Packers like other teams only believe white tightends can help their teams? Not white receivers or
running backs. Oh the thought of that scares the lives out of them.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
As soon as the drunkard Elway retires. Broncos select Moss and Sanders!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As soon as the drunkard Elway retires. Broncos select Moss and Sanders!

Of course we see the Whiteys on a quota led team. Let's hope Wilson continues his downward trajectory and Stidham takes over!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Moss to the blackos

Not where we want him but he is in the NFL. Let his talent show all the stupid teams that passed him up how dumb they are. He
will shine if they play him. In the movie "The Field of Dreams" the famous line was "If you build it he will come"

Well if you play Moss he will succeed! He is just good to fail in my opinion. Just don't burry him on the bench or make him into a
special teams guy. That would be tragic. Good luck to Riley Moss. I'm gonna nickname him "The Bullet".

TwentyTwo

Master
Finally! Yet ESPiN list Riley Moss as a SAFETY for ONE REASON!! And ONE REASON ALONE!!! Clown world BS!

Too many other publications list him as a Cornerback!

Riley Moss & Drew Sanders to the BRONCOS = Interesting!

Gator Dad

Guru
I was impressed that Moss went today. Obviously he should have been picked earlier but I was afraid he would fall to tomorrow.

Let's hope Denver treats him right.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Broncos have gotten noticeably less black this off-season so seems like a reasonably good landing spot, and good to see him go Day 2.

Tannehill17

Mentor
To be fair to the clowns at ESPN, the black commentator did mention something about race being a factor in having Moss listed as a safety. He said Moss can play and that his true position was cornerback. First time I ever heard the caste system really talked about by ESPN. We all know how they've purposely avoided this subject for years.

Gator Dad

Guru
NFL Network has just taught me that someone named "Ji'Ayir" has "high character/leadership," and also that his 40-yard dash time of 4.65 makes him fast enough to be a defensive back in the NFL.

jphoss

Mentor
I’m glad the Lions drafted hooker he’s so bad the lions won’t be able to justify replacing Geoff with him. Their draft will be a great comparison with him and fellow bust that bama rb while the 2 whites from Iowa should be stars. Not many but some normies should be able to connect the dots