2023 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Todd McGay on ESPN just said of Richardson: "He flicks his wrist and it's 70 yards down field."

The giant Scott Van Pelt of ESPN didn't bat an eye. Hey you can't have longevity on ESPN if you're White unless you're a total tool.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Todd McGay on ESPN just said of Richardson: "He flicks his wrist and it's 70 yards down field."

The giant Scott Van Pelt of ESPN didn't bat an eye. Hey you can't have longevity on ESPN if you're White unless you're a total tool.
I will bet against them every game. What a terrible pick for a state that is on our side.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
With a name like that, maybe he can be Biden’s next Press Secretary if football does’t work out.
One of the many great and hilarious things about Tucker Carlson's show was the way he always pronounced Karine Jean-Pierre's name with a French accent. And know-nothings think he's racially unaware.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Dat wrist flick! That’s a Caste Football classic that was popular for a time, then had a hiatus, and now seems to be roaring back with the corporate sports propagandists.

ximasa

Guru
I'm glad 'TE-U' Iowa now has two first round kids, their D is so legit. Maybe Colts need to pick Sam Laporta, considering this young man can catching throws from QB Petra, he might be the best available for Colts' first rounder QB who has worse stats than Lamar.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So Charlie Jones leads the NCAA in Receiving and they call him a very smart player! Is that because they want the world
to think he is slow and white? Yet he somehow led all the magical receivers. He must be really smart & that's the only
reason why. The media always tells us that whites are slow and unathletic.

Lol. The Panthers are now a death ship. They threw their 12 ton anchor off a six ton boat in 20,000 ft of water. They gave up all that capital to move up and get a 5'10" qb. Nothing wrong with that size player, but at qb you don't want your guy working his ass off running around the field trying to see over the defense. He may surprise a few moronic, lazy teams who refuse to play against him the way he should be played against, like Parcell's "surprise Jap attack", but that is a novelty that will wear off very quickly.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lol. The Panthers are now a death ship. They threw their 12 ton anchor off a six ton boat in 20,000 ft of water. They gave up all that capital to move up and get a 5'10" qb. Nothing wrong with that size player, but at qb you don't want your guy working his ass off running around the field trying to see over the defense. He may surprise a few moronic, lazy teams who refuse to play against him the way he should be played against, like Parcell's "surprise Jap attack", but that is a novelty that will wear off very quickly.

I'd add the Colts to that same scenario.

The rumor is now that Levis fell due to a toe injury, I brought up his injuries many times as part of his "down" 2022 campaign. Seems like a toe issue is a bigger concern to a team than a guy charged with reckless driving playing a part in the death of a teammate. Only question now is how far does Levis fall and does the league decide have another quota get drafted ahead of him to continue to fill the ranks with black mediocrity as it seems hell bent on doing.

So Charlie Jones leads the NCAA in Receiving and they call him a very smart player! Is that because they want the world
to think he is slow and white? Yet he somehow led all the magical receivers. He must be really smart & that's the only
reason why. The media always tells us that whites are slow and unathletic.

Frign brainwashed sellouts! Charlie ran a 4.43 at the combine and he ran by dbs on the field constantly!

I'm so glad we don't have that anti-white shiat here in Russia. The whites in the US need to wake up and understand the caste system must be crushed then rebuilt.

jphoss

Mentor
I am somewhat glad that first round was so embarrassing and anti-white. It will allow me to bring it up to my more normie dwf friends and guys I’m friendly with who like to talk fball. 2 routes I’m taking are Richardson at 4 (not even mentioning Levi’s just how undeserved it is he goes 4th) and Jordan Addison over Charlie Jones and making sure to point out Charlie Jones had better production( in a non-Lincoln Riley offense) and has better combine numbers across the board. And I will make sure to take a dig at his gay sunglasses I have found mockery always lowers mystique and prestige so the DWF will stop viewing these average football players as magical athletes

jphoss

Mentor
This is a perfect landing spot. The kid played in cold weather in Utah so Buffalo will feel right at home to him.
Anyone else cath he had to walk on at SDSU or wherever he first went to college? Odd how so many great white players seem to always have to walk-on to get a shot

Many of you probably remember Terrelle Prior, the OSU QB who, like Richardson, was considered an elite athlete. He was not regarded as a first round pick by anyone, but he was actually more athletic than Richardson and had far better college stats as a passer. His pro day was quite good, and he actually looked like a real QB. Despite this, he was not taken until the 3rd round as a supplemental pick. He predictably fizzled out and switched to WR, where he had 1 productive season before retiring.

If Prior were a 2023 prospect, there's a good chance the Colts would've taken him at 4 overall. Maybe even 1 or 2 overall. The Richardson pick at 4 is the culmination of a decades long movement to prop up and fetishize affletic QBs, with the ultimately goal being a complete takeover of the position. The fact that the NFL touted the first "black QB Superbowl", featuring an all-black halftime show (for the 2nd straight year) and the so-called "black national anthem", is a clear indication that they are going all in on 13% of the population. The DWF Reddit-types will continue to lap it up, but it seems like a bad business move to alienate the majority of your fanbase.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Many of you probably remember Terrelle Prior, the OSU QB who, like Richardson, was considered an elite athlete. He was not regarded as a first round pick by anyone, but he was actually more athletic than Richardson and had far better college stats as a passer. His pro day was quite good, and he actually looked like a real QB. Despite this, he was not taken until the 3rd round as a supplemental pick. He predictably fizzled out and switched to WR, where he had 1 productive season before retiring.

If Prior were a 2023 prospect, there's a good chance the Colts would've taken him at 4 overall. Maybe even 1 or 2 overall. The Richardson pick at 4 is the culmination of a decades long movement to prop up and fetishize affletic QBs, with the ultimately goal being a complete takeover of the position. The fact that the NFL touted the first "black QB Superbowl", featuring an all-black halftime show (for the 2nd straight year) and the so-called "black national anthem", is a clear indication that they are going all in on 13% of the population. The DWF Reddit-types will continue to lap it up, but it seems like a bad business move to alienate the majority of your fanbase.
this is an EXCELLENT analysis.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone else cath he had to walk on at SDSU or wherever he first went to college? Odd how so many great white players seem to always have to walk-on to get a shot

That has been a long observed trend here going back probably to the beginning of the site. Another piece of irrefutable evidence that the caste system exists and the blatant discrimination that occurs in recruiting.

sprintstar

Mentor
all I can say about this first round is that Cadillac dealers are going to be very busy as well as KFC outlets..... On a serious note: the agenda is clearly on display in the NFL draft....

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Great post and comparison. I’m going to use the Prior comparisons to normies.

Bryce Young is not even remotely close to a novelty talent. He is excellent from the pocket, sees the field exceptionally well.

He has always displayed solid leadership, natural instinct and rarely has had any problem seeing over his lineman (who were bigger than most NFL lineman) plus he has good mobility to boot.

Young is best described as a Drew Brees type qb in skill set and style. Solid number 1 pick in comparison to the field.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/news/will-levis...-round-2-of-2023-nfl-draft-kentucky-wildcats/

Glad to see Levis not make the same mistake twice and be a poster boy for the anti-White QB narrative that has finally hit peak level in the NFL.

I don't blame the kid. It's mock the cracka qb's and other positions by the league, media, etc .etc. He handled a very tough situation
which as we all know was unfair. The only thing good about all the anti whiteness is that I hope that the great racial awakening continues
to gain steam. The more whites as a group find unity and racial pride/awareness, the better our chances for survival in the future. This is
an all out war against whites and it's gonna be a bumpy ride. It does make men tougher however and that is much needed in the crazy
world we find ourselves living in. This kid should be a really good quarterback in the NFL. He has the potential to be a franchise player.

Like we said yesterday I hope he ends up as a Viking. He looks like one and fits in perfect on that team in my honest opinion.

jphoss

Mentor
Even Kiper has Levis as his #1 "Best Available" going into day 2 of the draft.
I hope the rams get him at this point. What organization a qb lands in makes all the difference so in the long run if he lands in the right spot it’ll be worth the night of disrespect he received.
Also maybe this is me reading too much into it but i was at the gym today and the tv’s had on espn. The volume was muted and i didn’t pay too much attention but it seemed like every black was in a floating jolly mood. Their body language told me how happy they were with last night’s result

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Well said. The manipulating of the rules to ensure read option/spread option offenses became the standard is another reason we are seeing blacks at the position. If the league had the same rules now as they did 20 years ago offenses and the QB position would be much Whiter and stats would not be so inflated.