2023 NFL Draft

Phall

Master
Wow, the Lions went with Campbell at #18 (I'm late to the party)! For now, I'll give them a pass on their scatback pick.

dumb-and-dumber-scooter.gif

I wonder what they can get for unloading D'Andre Swift?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
At least Levis is practicing a form of FU -- he has a couple hot White babes in his space, along with Mom apparently. But overall, he looks like a guy who is savvy to social media, but he acted like a typical duped White instead of at least preparing for the possibility of what we saw coming and instead subjected himself to something he could have turned in his favor.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Mayer to the Bengals has to happen. It’s too perfect not to. Don’t screw it up cincy.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The Dolphins haven't picked yet (due to their stupid owner foolishly tampering with Brady while under contract with another team) However, I'm sure the Dolphins draft will be just like when the universe was first formed...... all black with no stars.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
At least Levis is practicing a form of FU -- he has a couple hot White babes in his space, along with Mom apparently. But overall, he looks like a guy who is savvy to social media, but he acted like a typical duped White instead of at least preparing for the possibility of what we saw coming and instead subjected himself to something he should have turned in his favor.

He's the most hated White QB prospect I can recall. Social media, amatuer draft "experts", sports media types have been attacking him this whole draft cycle. If he doesn't get picked tonight I hope he does not return tomorrow to give BSPN a side story to cover.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Wikipedia early life never fails to confirm my suspicion….

Happy the Bills made a smart move and should use dual TEs like NE successfully pioneered. It’s no wonder more teams don’t try that in fact since athletic (mostly White TEs) are nearly impossible to stop.

So with Kincaid off the board that makes 4 Whites so far. A whopping total.

This is a perfect landing spot. The kid played in cold weather in Utah so Buffalo will feel right at home to him.

Saints have to be pissed about that, I know they liked Murphy. They'll probably reach on an even worse edge rusher here. Maybe Keion White, just to clear out the green room of everyone except Levis.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Instead they choose a guy who will sit behind Hubbard and Hendricks. What a dumb pick.
You can’t convince me that most teams main goal is winning. Mayer would help them win now and for the next decade. The DE is at best a rotational piece.

I think most of us would be better GMs than almost all of these moronic caste clowns.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I'm a bit late to the party. Richardson to the Colts absolutely SHOCKS me. I was sure Levis was going to be the pick there. The Colts are an old school organization who gave us such greats as Johnny Unitas, Bert Jones, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck. No way were they going with a black gimmick QB. I was wrong. Apparently Irsay has lost his mind.

Rocky B

Master
And the DE they drafted wasn't even the best player on the D-line at Clemson. That honor belongs to Bryan Breese who of course is still on the board.
I was going to post the same. Eisen just mentioned how there wasn’t much production from the guy, but has a lot of potential.....It’s really hard to see or believe this blatant anti white sh!t....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm a bit late to the party. Richardson to the Colts absolutely SHOCKS me. I was sure Levis was going to be the pick there. The Colts are an old school organization who gave us such greats as Johnny Unitas, Bert Jones, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck. No way were they going with a black gimmick QB. I was wrong. Apparently Irsay has lost his mind.

He has a new age young cuck head coach. The Eagles off coordinator who polished a turd with Hurts. My guess is he thinks he can do the same with Richardson.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He's the most hated White QB prospect I can recall. Social media, amatuer draft "experts", sports media types have been attacking him this whole draft cycle. If he doesn't get picked tonight I hope he does not return tomorrow to give BSPN a side story to cover.
Yep, the best thing he can do is to not be there tomorrow, easy choice.

Warhawk_46

Master
Bresee to the Saints. Hoping for health for this young man as his college career was marked by dominant flashes and lots of injuries.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta love the repeated showings of Jalen Carter crying after being picked. Wonder if he ever cried for the person who died that night.

Can you begin to imagine how ferociously a White player in the identical circumstances would be roasted for pouring tears after being drafted very early. But we repeat about the role reversal of the races endlessly and nothing ever changes.

TwentyTwo

Master
For sure! Happy for Brian Bresee! He has been thru a lot!
Bresee to the Saints. Hoping for health for this young man as his college career was marked by dominant flashes and lots of injuries.

Check out Riley Moss article! Really like his mentality!

‘It’s me against the world’: Hawkeyes’ Riley Moss embraces connotations ahead of NFL draft​

Moss is a man who marches to the beat of his own drum — and does things his own way. And he’s about to make history, and I’m just stating facts here. There hasn’t been a white cornerback to start an NFL game since 2003, when Kevin Kaesviharn started for the Cincinnati Bengals.​

Penn State’s Troy Apke was drafted as a safety in 2018 by the Washington Commanders, and converted to corner in 2021 — and was released early in 2022. Moss hopes to have different fortunes, and there’s one thing already working in his favor: NFL teams view him as a corner. And those who think he’s a safety don’t bother him.

The former two-star who didn’t receive a scholarship coming out of Ankeny has had a chip on his shoulder since his high school recruitment.
“I was a two-star recruit coming out of high school,” Moss said at the NFL combine. I was originally committed to North Dakota State. I had no power five offers, it’s always been me against the world. I wake up every morning and remind myself people don’t want you here.”

He’s got the speed of an NFL corner — the former track star in high school ran a 4.45 40-yard dash (12th best among 25 cornerbacks who tested at the combine). Moss also ran the seventh best 10-yard split. On top of that, Moss is a 6-foot-1 corner who can make plays in the run game.

Moss isn’t just a “unique” corner, if you want to call him that — he’s a coveted one. ESPN analyst Todd McShay has Moss going in the second round — 56th overall to the Jacksonville Jaguars. The general consensus seems to be that he could go as high as the second round, and as low as the fifth:

ESPN (Todd McShay): second round, 56th overall, Jacksonville Jaguars

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For sure! Happy for Brian Bresee! He has been thru a lot!

Check out Riley Moss article! Really like his mentality!

‘It’s me against the world’: Hawkeyes’ Riley Moss embraces connotations ahead of NFL draft​

Moss is a man who marches to the beat of his own drum — and does things his own way. And he’s about to make history, and I’m just stating facts here. There hasn’t been a white cornerback to start an NFL game since 2003, when Kevin Kaesviharn started for the Cincinnati Bengals.​

Penn State’s Troy Apke was drafted as a safety in 2018 by the Washington Commanders, and converted to corner in 2021 — and was released early in 2022. Moss hopes to have different fortunes, and there’s one thing already working in his favor: NFL teams view him as a corner. And those who think he’s a safety don’t bother him.

The former two-star who didn’t receive a scholarship coming out of Ankeny has had a chip on his shoulder since his high school recruitment.
“I was a two-star recruit coming out of high school,” Moss said at the NFL combine. I was originally committed to North Dakota State. I had no power five offers, it’s always been me against the world. I wake up every morning and remind myself people don’t want you here.”

He’s got the speed of an NFL corner — the former track star in high school ran a 4.45 40-yard dash (12th best among 25 cornerbacks who tested at the combine). Moss also ran the seventh best 10-yard split. On top of that, Moss is a 6-foot-1 corner who can make plays in the run game.

Moss isn’t just a “unique” corner, if you want to call him that — he’s a coveted one. ESPN analyst Todd McShay has Moss going in the second round — 56th overall to the Jacksonville Jaguars. The general consensus seems to be that he could go as high as the second round, and as low as the fifth:

ESPN (Todd McShay): second round, 56th overall, Jacksonville Jaguars

On a down draft night this is great news. Levis has the ladies around him. Love it. Just hope it works out with the right team.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Redskins bypass the QB position for a 166lb cornerback.
This pick is straight up frightening. He's under sized for an elite high school corner let alone a college one. I heard the analysts talk about him playing within himself?

That's the second best college corner?

I suppose he could tackle the 173 pound receiver on jet sweeps....