2023 New England Patriots

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The Pats will follow the Celtics, who used to be White friendly and turn into World Star Hip Hop 2.0..
Lol ya gotta make sure the micks know it isn’t the 80s anymore and it isn’t their town.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lol ya gotta make sure the micks know it isn’t the 80s anymore and it isn’t their town.
Interesting though that Boston has been the most successful sports city in recent decades as far as titles in all four major sports leagues and during the Larry Bird era the Celtics were known as a "White" team, same with the Patriots during a lot of their two decade run of domination, the Red Sox at times, and of course the Bruins.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Interesting though that Boston has been the most successful sports city in recent decades as far as titles in all four major sports leagues and during the Larry Bird era the Celtics were known as a "White" team, same with the Patriots during a lot of their two decade run of domination, the Red Sox at times, and of course the Bruins.
That is interesting. Perhaps there is a City with 4 Franchises that actually knows and acknowledges who it’s target audience is. As long as the money keeps flowing right?!

NikoDuke

Guru
The sports landscape mirrors what's happened in Boston area. South Boston is no longer Irish, Whitey Bulger and Co are long gone and the politicians are full of diversity hires..

NEP01

Guru
I had an amusing experience driving to work today. Boomer Esiason made his weekly paid appearance on Boston sports radio and was asked his thoughts on the hiring of Jerod Mayo. Esiason repeatedly referred to Mayo as "Gerard" and thought it was an excellent hire. While he doesn't even know Mayo's name, he knows the hire is good because he's black, or at least thinks that's what he has to say to protect himself.

wile

Master
The sports landscape mirrors what's happened in Boston area. South Boston is no longer Irish, Whitey Bulger and Co are long gone and the politicians are full of diversity hires..
Dana White said the mob sounds exciting and a bit romantic, reality is quite different since he could in no way make his Boston insurance payments.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

New coach is honest and says he sees color (race) frankly I'm not gonna be all that upset I simply cannot play tailgating conservative to the "liberals" and preach at them what they no longer find useful.

Gotta love the optics of Mayo right next to Kraft. A perfect encapsulation of the jewish/black privilege that permeates throughout society while all the cuckservatives repeat the "I don't see color" mantra that has been embedded in their programming.

wile

Master
The old reactionary way conservatives and Rightists were trained to is not only useless it is contrary to our interests and by that I mean responding to Mayo and Kraft with the usual "niggerkikingspiccing" outbursts because it shows absolutely no will to power, none. But if someone would just politely ask either of those men if they discriminate against White athletes that would be a large improvement. There are bags of gold coins in the gutter ready to be picked up, just gotta stop that theater of right wing howling to left wing evil idiocy and look down and pick them up.