2023 Georgia State Panthers

Claimjumper

Mentor
Since 2013, the Panthers have started 6, 5, 4, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1, 2, and 5 whites. Just 1 whitey this year.

Offense
NONE

Defense

Jordan Veneziale - ILB

Two Deeps

Avery Reece - OL
Jonathan Brown - OL
Tyden Ferris - OL

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Since 2013, the Panthers have started 6, 5, 4, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1, 2, and 5 whites. Just 1 whitey this year.

Offense
NONE

Defense
Jordan Veneziale - ILB

Two Deeps
Avery Reece - OL
Jonathan Brown - OL
Tyden Ferris - OL
Why do they even bother having any White players? They should just become an HBU and be done with this charade.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Why do they even bother having any White players? They should just become an HBU and be done with this charade.

It's kind of amazing how many of these lower level FBS programs stay afloat. They can't count on attendance to bring in much income. White interest is these types of programs can't be very high outside of the student body wanting something to do. Have to wonder if BSPN throws them a bone financially when broadcasting their games during the week along with getting paid to be one of the 3 cupcake games thrown on the schedule for every SEC team.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's kind of amazing how many of these lower level FBS programs stay afloat. They can't count on attendance to bring in much income. White interest is these types of programs can't be very high outside of the student body wanting something to do. Have to wonder if BSPN throws them a bone financially when broadcasting their games during the week along with getting paid to be one of the 3 cupcake games thrown on the schedule for every SEC team.
Well you know, they are taking their mascot look seriously...
1690909993042.png

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I think it’s just extreme affirmative action on the university’s part. They know they won’t be competing with the serious college programs so it’s an easy way the get more dieversity at the school. Since it’s football, they also have an excuse to let moronic blacks in that have grades and tests scores so low that even typical admissions affirmative action leniency could not justify. That’s my theory at least…

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Also it’s not like Georgia State is academically competitive. Bright kids in Georgia are going to UGA or G tech

Warhawk_46

Master
What happened to Tucker Gregg? Did he get any tryouts at any of the pro football leagues?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Also it’s not like Georgia State is academically competitive. Bright kids in Georgia are going to UGA or G tech
Yeah it’s in Blacklanta.. But still it’s a reminder of how lost pretty much every city is..

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Cities are gone for good by and large. And by that I mean there are very few large cities that normal white or black families would consider living and raising children in.

There are isolated parts of some cities that aren’t bad, but it’s usually less than 30 percent of the place, and given the mixing that would take place in school it’s just not feasible.

Still Georgia state is in Atlanta and so is Georgia tech. G tech is a better school and more likely to get the few white athletes that want to go to school in Atlanta is my guess.

Never spent any time there so can’t comment on the place other than the airport is massive.

Not to be that guy but Georgia State is slated to have two OL start, both transfers, Colin Henrich and Tyden Ferris, at the guard positions.

@Claimjumper what did you use for the depth chart? I also noticed inconsistencies with coastal Carolina. I think what you used is outdated or inaccurate

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not to be that guy but Georgia State is slated to have two OL start, both transfers, Colin Henrich and Tyden Ferris, at the guard positions.

@Claimjumper what did you use for the depth chart? I also noticed inconsistencies with coastal Carolina. I think what you used is outdated or inaccurate
@Heralded_Defender - just curious what are you using for your reference(s)? Twitter? Ourlads? The spring camp depth charts? I know that the depth charts don't really come into focus until midway to the end of call camp. I have been hitting some of my less desired teams to get them out of the way - usually a quick depth chart search via google, scan the roster, find any noteworthy articles while holding off for a few weeks as things come into focus and more news/updates are available for the teams in the major conferences.

@Heralded_Defender - just curious what are you using for your reference(s)? Twitter? Ourlads? The spring camp depth charts? I know that the depth charts don't really come into focus until midway to the end of call camp. I have been hitting some of my less desired teams to get them out of the way - usually a quick depth chart search via google, scan the roster, find any noteworthy articles while holding off for a few weeks as things come into focus and more news/updates are available for the teams in the major conferences.
For bigger programs it’s easy to find them, usually on the team websites in a media guide or during weekly game notes. I also search twitter where journalists pretty regularly post provided depth charts when they are reporting on/observing practices.

For other programs, I use a combination of OurLads, practice reports, player bios, official team updates, and other sources to double and triple confirm OurLads or reporter projected depth charts.

In the case of Georgia State and Coastal Carolina, you can see the missing white starters on OurLads and then confirm it by looking up news articles with the players names, where they’re reported as potential starters

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
For bigger programs it’s easy to find them, usually on the team websites in a media guide or during weekly game notes. I also search twitter where journalists pretty regularly post provided depth charts when they are reporting on/observing practices.

For other programs, I use a combination of OurLads, practice reports, player bios, official team updates, and other sources to double and triple confirm OurLads or reporter projected depth charts.

In the case of Georgia State and Coastal Carolina, you can see the missing white starters on OurLads and then confirm it by looking up news articles with the players names, where they’re reported as potential starters

Thanks, that all makes sense. For the MAC teams I usually read the Hustle Belt positional breakdowns as they come out. Again, nothing is as accurate as the official depth charts but they of course are not released until game day in some instances.