2023 College Football Week 3

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The announcers for the Air Force game have mentioned how well Michel has run the ball tonight at least four times. Burk has run way better with less accolades.....Anyone notice this? Big surprise, right?

It's like they teach the announcers what to say and not say. So many of them just wash and repeat over and over again. Compliment certain
football players while rarely talking good about others. Even if they do say anything nice it's short and sweet & then right away back to
constantly talking about the preferred players. Nothing to see here, move right along. We live in a false matrix of reality.

Phall

Master
Colandrea didn't look sharp in the second half. Agree with you that they should just let him play out the season. UVA stinks, might as well prep for next year.
I jinxed the kid! Less than five minutes later, he throws an interception into the endzone. Maryland runs the field back and scores, and suddenly the 4th quarter score quickly resembles what the spread expected.

Warhawk_46

Master
Nebraska is becoming a dumpster fire. Push all black qb's for decades in a hick town. No agenda here. Even when they lose you just
keep playing them. Remember one of the McCaffrey Brothers left there as they didn't give him a fair chance to be a qb despite him
being just as mobile as the magical qb's.

WKU vs Ohio State might be the best game of the weekend. I see a shootout as well with OSU winning a close one.

Florida needs to have a good year for Pearsall to get a chance to be drafted. He has all the talent but he is white so we know what happens
to our guys no matter what stats they put up. Hoping he can go over 1000 yards this season.
That same McCaffrey (Luke) is now starting at Rice as a WR and starting to get some serious ink as a top tier WR in next year’s draft. He is only scratching the surface of his ability as a WR.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I was really surprised to see an article like this during the week. Forget normies: even the journalist class is catching on.

YulWGcF.png
"It was extremely personal," said Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders following the Buffaloes' 36-14 win over the Huskers. "[Rhule] said a lot of things about my pops, about the program, but now that he want to act nice -- I don't respect that because you're hating on another man, you shouldn't do that. It was just, all respect was gone for them and their program. I like playing against their DC, I like playing against them, but the respect level, it ain't there 'cause you disrespected us first."

Is the above written in English????

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCF plays Alabama in about a half hour from now. This game reminds me alot of when Johnny Manziel played Alabama. No one gave
them a chance but "Johnny "Football" refused to losed. Would love to see Plumlee put on a show for a national audience. Ironically both
Manziels team and Plumlees teams have 1 loss going into the game. Doubt it happens but GO UCF!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Tyler Morin with 6 catches for 116 yards and 2 TDs so far for Wake.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
UCF plays Alabama in about a half hour from now. This game reminds me alot of when Johnny Manziel played Alabama. No one gave
them a chance but "Johnny "Football" refused to losed. Would love to see Plumlee put on a show for a national audience. Ironically both
Manziels team and Plumlees teams have 1 loss going into the game. Doubt it happens but GO UCF!

Plumlee is out with an injury

icsept

Master
Plumlee is out with an injury
USF plays Alabama.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wohler had 2INts and a sack for Wisconsin!

Mordecai also looked good and scrambled to 2 TDs.

Goetz with an INT as well.

icsept

Master
Drake Stoops with 2 TDs already for OU. Muted excitement from me. There are 100s of White Drake Stoops caliber WRs in Oklahoma never recruited by Bob Stoops. Just proof of the caste system.

icsept

Master
Danny Stutsman with a pick 6 for OU. Brent Venables utilizes White defensive players, same as when he was OU’s d-coordinator. Bob Stoops is a disgusting caste clown.

TwentyTwo

Master
Nice to see Stutsman with the PICK SIX! Will look for the replay/highlights! Agreed more need to give opportunities to White Defensive players like Venables does!

Miss St LB Jett Johnson led team w 14 Tackles!
LSU Freshman LB Whit Weeks led the team in tackles in his 1st career start!

Minnesota FCS stud transfer DB Jack Henderson had an INT vs Drake Maye!

Utah LB Lander Barton a spectacular PICK SIX!!

So.Carolina LB Stone Blanton a SACK to end the 1st half vs #1 UGA

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Duke is firing on all cylinders behind the stellar qb play of dual threat qb Riley Leonard!
They are destroying Northwestern by a 24 to 7 early 2nd half.

Riley Leonard has thrown for almost 200 yards so far while rushing 9 times for 69 yards! The man cannot be stopped!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCLA looking nice and White. Carson Steele with a lot of bug plays so far.

Yes sir! Carson Steele has started our with 4 rushes for 80 yards and 1 td. It will probably be a early day for many of the starters including
Carson Steele. They lead 35 to 0 in the first half.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UGA preferred Walk on RB Cash Jones 13 yard TD Run!

The kid doesn't get to play much but when he does he almost always produces. No wonder he has that first name. Lol. He
is explosive and can catch passes out of the backfield as good as he runs. At least they give him a little time on a great team
that has a chance to compete for yet another championship. Maybe Georgia is the New Alabama.

Phall

Master
"Dual threat" Heinrich Haarberg gets the start at QB for Nebraska and has two TD passes along with nine carries in the first half against Northern Illinois. The Huskers should finally get into the win column tonight.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCLA backup running back Colson Yankoff had 6 carries for 61 yards today and a touchdown! I didn't know
he was so tall. The kid is 6'4 so that tells me if he went to the nfl you already know. Doubt he gets a chance
but if he does they will tell him to put on weight.