2023 College Football Week 15

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Army - Navy game today.

The FCS Playoffs are also in full swing.

North Dakota St, South Dakota, Villanova, South Dakota St and UAlbany are all teams to root for.

North Dakota St's QB Cam Miller is a nice dual threat QB. His back up Cole Payton has 508 yards rushing this year.

South Dakota has a good QB in Mark Gronowski and the Janke Brothers who are the two top receivers on the team. They have a black RB from Missouri on the team that has received a Shrine game invite. Another Missouri kid who just led the supposed best conference in the nation has received nothing - that RB is Cody Schrader.

Villanova has a good QB in Connor Watkins but doesn't look like much else to root for. Leading tackler on the team is LB Shane Hartzell.

South Dakota has a QB Aidan Bouman, RB Travis Theis and WR Carter Bell leading the offense. I am rooting for this team to win it all!

UAlbany has one of the best QBs at the FCS level in Reese Poffenbarger, a dynamic RB in freshman Griffin Woodell and a tackling machine LB in Dylan Kelly who has 127 stops on the season.

Idaho has WR Hayden Hatten but a quota from Los Angeles under center. F' that!

It's shame to say that two teams - Idaho and Montana have blacks at the QB position. Nice example of sports mirroring society if you ask me. Let's not forget that since Obama the federal government has made an effort to dump black and brown people into very White states like Maine and rural areas. White genocide is real! Even in highly White states known for rugged individualism coaches cuck and recruit players that have no reason to belong in those states. Zero respect for either of those programs until they right the ship!

sprintstar

Mentor
Obama was such a cancer to the USA, World and White people....worse president than LBJ...

TwentyTwo

Master
Yep whether i trust em or not ...glad Vivek brought up the " Great Replacement"....

Another excellent wite up Leonardfan ...replied back on Week 14 ending

North Dakota State back up QB Cole Payton the "Bison version of Taysom Hill! 43 yard TD Run showing some wheels @ 6'-3" 220!

Corner Back Jayden Price 81 yard TD Punt return!!!

South Dakota Coyotes RB Travis Theis nice grab!

South Dakota State Jackrabbits took care of Villanova 23 - 12 with 45 mph wind gust!

Villanova has WR Jaaron Hayek; but he was held in check like the rest of his team. (finished 35 - 457 - 4 TDs for season) QB Watkins only completed 6 of 18 passes 74 yards today

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
U.Albany knocks off #4 seed Idaho 30 -22

U.Albany QB Reece Poffenbarger 341 yards Passing & 3 TDs
Freshman RB Griffin Woodell 21 carries 98 yards Rushing & final TD to seal the game + 7 rec 19 yards LOL!

D-End Anton Juncaj with the late 4th Qtr Strip Sack...now FCS Leader with 15th of the season ..big D-lineman that recovered ball and ran was popped by WR Hayden Hatten( a football player!) possibly saving TD

U.Albany's program's 1st Ever Win outside Eastern Time Zone

Idaho WR Hayden Hatten had another big game 12 Receptions for 135 yards Receiving! ... has not decided if the will Return for Senior season or head off to the NFL...projects as a Late Round pick

SEMI-FINALS next Weekend
Albany at South Dakota State
North Dakota State at Montana

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Freshman RB Griffin Woodell 21 carries 98 yards Rushing & final TD to seal the game + 7 rec 19 yards LOL!

D-End Anton Juncaj with the late 4th Qtr Strip Sack...now FCS Leader with 15th of the season ..big D-lineman that recovered ball and ran was popped by WR Hayden Hatten( a football player!) possibly saving TD

Idaho WR Hayden Hatten had another big game 12 Receptions for 135 yards Receiving! ... has not decided if the will Return for Senior season or head off to the NFL...projects as a Late Round pick

SEMI-FINALS next Weekend

Nice! Thanks for the update on UAlbany. It stinks that South Dakota was blown out, I watched a little of the game and think Bouman certainly has some nice traits - he will be a junior next year so certainly one to keep an eye on.

NDSU continues it's dominance of the FCS for well over a decade. I have heard zero draft buzz about their current QB

All 4 of those guys you have in bold should be in the NFL if you ask me. Curious to see if they transfer to FBS schools to try and bump up their stock. I am sure if Hatten were a different color than he would be highly sought after in the transfer portal.

I had not heard of Anton Juncaj, thanks for bringing his name to my attention. FCS leader in sacks and a senior yet I have heard nothing about him in the NFL draft. Another great White athlete not getting a fair shake.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Enjoy the FCS coverage fellas! Hope to see some of those studs on FBS rosters next season! NDSU has been pumping out White DBs for years and Negro Football League could care less.

Also good point on the lack of hype for their current QB @Leonardfan

Bucky

Hall of Famer

SEMI-FINALS next Weekend
Excellent. Watched the Montana v Idaho game earlier this season and was impressed by Hatten! He’s a legit NFL talent. Montana also had a snow patrol and 2 White safeties. But a quota..

Had never heard of the other 3 you mentioned! Stoked to hear of these guys.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed Bucky good stuff! Will be interesting to see if Hayden Hatten stays another year?

Right now South Dakota State taking U.Albany to the woodshed 35 - 0 at the HALF
FCS Leading Passer Poffenbarger 3 INTs already.

Tucker Large with a electric 79 yard Punt Return TD ...Also a Star in the making as a DB!

WR Jadon Janke 6 - 151 & acrobatic TD in 1st Half!.......He and twin bro Jaxon may have to Adam Theilen their way into the NFL.

BOTH Videos are on the page to CLICK
Neither dang video working????

QB Mark Gronowski 12 - 14 ...205 yards 2 TDs + 50 yards rushing 1st half

I should have been doing South Dakota State Jack Rabbits team previews! 27 consecutive Wins!
Going to fun in the Championship come January!

North Dakota State Bison vs Montana Grizzlies should be a good one tomorrow!