2023 Clemson Tigers

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Since 2006 Clemson has started 7, 5, 5, 5, 2, 4, 3, 5, 5, 3, 6, 6, 8, 7, 9, and 6 white athletes. In 2023 they look to improve by one to 7 projected starters. The biggest change will be at QB where Cade Klubnik will be the starter. He replaces DJ Uiagalelei who has moved on to Oregon State. So, Clemson gains a starter on offense and with the departure of Brian Bresee, Clemson will keep one starter as Sophomore Wade Woodaz moves into the starting SLB position.
Worthy of noting there are 3 white receivers at number 2 on the depth chart. WR's Troy Stellato, Cole Turner, and Brannon Specter are all listed as number 2 at their respective positions.
As mentioned, LB Woodaz will be the only white starter on defense, but look for RS Soph Cade Denhoff, DE and SR Tyler Venables, FS to get playing time.

Offense-
QB-Cade Klubnik
RB-Will Shipley
TE-Jake Briningstool
RG-Walker Parks
OC-Will Putnam
LT-Blake Miller

Defense-
LB-Wade Woodaz

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nice writeup. One of my favorite teams to watch and with Cade Klubnik leading the team this year it will be even better! It's fun
to watch Will Shipley grow and mature as an athlete and a running back. His vision and cuts have improved in the last couple of years.
Glad to hear about so many of our guys at receiver on the verge of starting. Good news for sure. Hope the defense whitens up too!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Must see TV even with 7 starters The Star power is there!

jphoss

Mentor
And I would add just as important for Clemson getting back to national contender level is Garrett Riley as their new OC. Klubnik and Shipley plus the white wr’s should put up big numbers this year

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It's fun to watch Will Shipley grow and mature as an athlete and a running back.
I expect Shipley to really set himself apart this season. With Klubnik able to be a run threat as well as stretching the field with his arm, it hopefully, will keep defenses from stacking the box as DJ was not a serious downfield threat.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some bad news - sounds like Tyler Venables will miss the season due to Hip surgery.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Former LSU QB Josh Booty son Parker Fulghum accepts a preferred walk-on to Clemson. The 6'1 190 WR reportedly runs a 4.4 40. Again, why is a WR with that size and speed having to walk-on? In the words of Fulghum himself, "It hurts me a little recruiting wise that I'm white and wear glasses. I don't look the part." His only D-1 offers were from Nichols State, Northwestern State and Grambling of all places!
It's sad the great white players have been brain washed to believe that they're not good enough because they're white.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Former LSU QB Josh Booty son Parker Fulghum accepts a preferred walk-on to Clemson. The 6'1 190 WR reportedly runs a 4.4 40. Again, why is a WR with that size and speed having to walk-on? In the words of Fulghum himself, "It hurts me a little recruiting wise that I'm white and wear glasses. I don't look the part." His only D-1 offers were from Nichols State, Northwestern State and Grambling of all places!
It's sad the great white players have been brain washed to believe that they're not good enough because they're white.
White and wears glasses, so he doesn’t look the part.. Gotta love the outright anti white racism that is just accepted in our society.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
White and wears glasses, so he doesn’t look the part.. Gotta love the outright anti white racism that is just accepted in our society.

It's beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Our rulers laugh and mock us as even our own people buy into their lies.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It's beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Our rules laugh and mock us as even our own people buy into their lies.
Imagine being 6’1 190 White Guy that runs a duckin 4.4 40 and thinking you don’t belong because you wear glasses and your race. For ***** sake..

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It's beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Our rules laugh and mock us as even our own people buy into their lies.
Imagine being 6’1 190 White Guy that runs a duckin 4.4 40 and thinking you don’t belong because you wear glasses and your race. For ***** sake..
When will a white coach have the balls to step up and say this is wrong! I'm not holding my breath. Even an all black college, Grambling State gave him a full ride. Amazing the black coaches are more fair to him than those of his own race.

Warhawk_46

Master
When will a white coach have the balls to step up and say this is wrong! I'm not holding my breath. Even an all black college, Grambling State gave him a full ride. Amazing the black coaches are more fair to him than those of his own race.
We have seen time and again that black coaches are often more fair to our guys at the skill positions.

White liberals are a cancer on society.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We have seen time and again that black coaches are often more fair to our guys at the skill positions.

White liberals are a cancer on society.
I haven't seen it. I've been following the Caste System closely for a long time and coaches both black and white are a mixed bunch. Some black ones are a little fairer while others have seemed intent on having super-black teams. Same with GMs. There's been no racial pattern when it comes to coaches, only a shared pattern.

But the bottom line when it comes to the NFL is that all 32 teams are predominantly black and there are no "fair" teams or coaches, only some that aren't as bad compared to others, but they all always fall within a very narrow spectrum. There have been literally hundreds, probably closer to many thousands by now, of White skill position players who have been screwed from the Pee Wee level on up, with it getting worse with each increasing level going from high school to college to the NFL. It doesn't matter who the coaches are, the one thing you can count on is that every year White skill position players will get the shaft, especially at major college programs and the NFL.

I do agree that it's refreshing when a black coach or commentator will occasionally point out blatant unfairness to a White athlete, but those examples are far from the norm or common. And no coach has spoken out remotely close to the manner referred to above by Carolina Speed.

Warhawk_46

Master
I haven't seen it. I've been following the Caste System closely for a long time and coaches both black and white are a mixed bunch. Some black ones are a little fairer while others have seemed intent on having super-black teams. Same with GMs. There's been no racial pattern when it comes to coaches, only a shared pattern.

But the bottom line when it comes to the NFL is that all 32 teams are predominantly black and there are no "fair" teams or coaches, only some that aren't as bad compared to others, but they all always fall within a very narrow spectrum. There have been literally hundreds, probably closer to many thousands by now, of White skill position players who have been screwed from the Pee Wee level on up, with it getting worse with each increasing level going from high school to college to the NFL. It doesn't matter who the coaches are, the one thing you can count on is that every year White skill position players will get the shaft, especially at major college programs and the NFL.

I do agree that it's refreshing when a black coach or commentator will occasionally point out blatant unfairness to a White athlete, but those examples are far from the norm or common. And no coach has spoken out remotely close to the manner referred to above by Carolina Speed.
Think of the Black Stanford coach who gave Gerhart and McCaffrey (and one white back inbetween them whose name escapes me) the opportunity to be featured backs.

I believe I have seen quotes from other black coaches that admit a white running back won’t get opportunities due to his skin color.

I’m not saying all blacks are fair as many follow the Deon Sanders black power mantra.
But I have yet to see a white coach that brings the racism up.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Think of the Black Stanford coach who gave Gerhart and McCaffrey (and one white back inbetween them whose name escapes me) the opportunity to be featured backs.

I believe I have seen quotes from other black coaches that admit a white running back won’t get opportunities due to his skin color.

I’m not saying all blacks are fair as many follow the Deon Sanders black power mantra.
No one's saying you said "all blacks are fair," that's a strawman argument, but you did say, "We have seen time and again that black coaches are often more fair to our guys at the skill positions," and again backed it up with nothing other than mentioning Stanford's former black coach. But Stanford is a rarity in playing White skill position players, before and after David Shaw was there, mainly because of its academic standards.

In the NFL this year the CF favorites were the Lions, 49ers, Rams and Bengals, all with White head coaches. The Vikings have also been a favorite for years, also with White head coaches.

To go back before this year, the Patriots (Belichick) had a memorable run with White skill position players. Then before that there were the Packers (McCarthy), Browns (Mangini), Rams again (Spagnuolo), Titans for a short time (Fisher), and before that the Falcons (Reeves) and Rams again (Martz). All with White head coaches.

While some of the blackest teams have or had black GMs, such as the Texans (Smith), Ravens (Newsome), and Browns (Berry).

I can't recall any Black head coaches of "relatively White friendly" NFL teams, can you? The closest may have been Tony Dungy, but his teams weren't relatively White friendly. They had John Lynch, who was drafted before Dungy was hired, and Mike Alstott, who was drafted during Dungy's first year but who was always way underused. Alstott was as talented and qualified to be a feature back as Christian McCaffrey yet never had a thousand yard rushing season with Tampa, while little Warrick Dunn, who should have been the third down back, was the featured back instead of Alstott, compiling five thousand yard rushing seasons.

So, again, if "We have seen time and again that black coaches are often more fair to our guys at the skill positions," who are some of these coaches? I don't mean just a quote or two you've seen but don't remember now, but your list to back up your contention.

Rocky B

Master

Tyler Gaffney
Dude crushed. His dad was a white, his mom was a poly or something.
But we all rooted for him to do well.... Played baseball for the Pirates minors, then came back to Stanford and raked. Got drafted by the Panthers, went to the Pats, got hurt, disappeared.....