2023 Boston College Golden Eagles

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Since 2005, Boston College has started 10, 12, 13, 12, 13, 12, 11, 14 11 13, 13, 13, 10, 12, 10, 7, 5 AND 6 Whites. In 2023 they are projected to start 8.

Boston College is one of the teams that have been impacted greatly by the demographic switch up in recruiting. The much hyped up Jeff Hafley has not lived up to expectations and I would assume is firmly on the hotseat. Per his bio on the BC website he has signed three of the top recruiting classes in history and despite this his record at BC is 15-20.

A quick look at the roster under Hafley has seen White athletes be completely wiped from the defensive line. The lineage of great BC linebackers isn't faring much better under Hafley's tenure.

My guess is Emmett Morehead will get the starting nod as he played for much of last year after Jurkovec's injury issues. Hafley has been darkening up the QB depth chart though - getting a black transfer quota from UCF and two quotas in his "highly ranked" recruiting classes.

Players to look out for TE Hans Lillis, OT Jack Conley, C Jackson Ness, LB Owen McGowan, DB John Pupel (Dartmouth transfer)

Offense
QB Emmett Morehead
TE George Takacs
LT Ozzy Trapilo
LG Kyle Hergel
C Drew Kendall
RT Logan Taylor

Defense
LB Vinny DePalma
S Cole Batson

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/college/boston-...erfect-as-boston-college-head-football-coach/

Bill O'Brien becomes HC at BC. There was a time when he showed some promise at PSU before becoming a full blown caste clown in the NFL. The former head coach Jeff Hafley did a great job destroying one of the last White friendly teams in the country during his failed tenure. I don't think O'Brien does much to improve the demographics of this team.