2023 Arizona Wildcats

Since 2013 Arizona has started 8, 7, 7, 7, 9, 8, 7, 7, 4, 6, and 3 whites. 4 this year.

Another pretty uninspiring Arizona team. McLachlan is a good receiving threat. DT Bill Norton is a UGA transfer and SS Gunner Maldonado returns at safety.

One to watch is 6’4” true freshman wide receiver Jackson Holman.

Snow plow second team OL.

Offense -
TE - Tanner McLachlan
C - Josh Baker

Defense -
DT - Bill Norton
SS - Gunner Maldonado

Back ups include OL Joseph Borjon, Leif Magnuson, Grayson Stovall, Raymond Pulido and Jacob Reese, and LBs Jeremy Mercier and Ammon Allen.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Pac 12 is dieing quickly sadly. I hate them changing so much history. First we heard about USC & UCLA, then Washington and Oregon
followed. Now the AZ Wildcats are very close to becoming a Big 12 Team. I prefer history. Even the U of A vs ASU Rivarly is one of most
storied rivalry as you will ever see. It's all about money. I miss tradition, passions, morals and culture. Sad to see AZ follow to leave.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Pac 12 is dieing quickly sadly. I hate them changing so much history. First we heard about USC & UCLA, then Washington and Oregon
followed. Now the AZ Wildcats are very close to becoming a Big 12 Team. I prefer history. Even the U of A vs ASU Rivarly is one of most
storied rivalry as you will ever see. It's all about money. I miss tradition, passions, morals and culture. Sad to see AZ follow to leave.

Don't feel too bad. None of these programs/universities put much stock into history, tradition, morals and culture. Just another all-Amerikan sell out. It's another conglomeration where the bigger fish eat the little fish in the pond. Just like everything else in society.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice and Luttrell at Safety! Looks like he chose AZ after leaving the plantation in Knoxville.