2023-'24 NHL Season

It's murder. Another member of the protected class getting away with it on camera. Luckily it is trending on social media so awareness about it is growing after the media try to make protect the black aggressor.

The guy leads the league in penalty minutes and is known for being a dirty player. It really is amazing though when you think about just how long the game of hockey has been played for, how insignificantly small the number of black hockey players is, and how when something like this occurs for the first time it just happens to be a black who does it. They punch so far above their weight when it comes to causing human misery

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Adam Johnson only played in 13 NHL games over two seasons, all with the Penguins, with 1 goal and 3 assists. The Penguins had a really nice tribute to Adam before tonight's game, with the players from both Pittsburgh and Anaheim standing together at center ice while it aired on the scoreboard.

The perp should be charged with manslaughter. Where I've seen comments, most think it was intentional, especially those who have played hockey. After all, how do you get your skates 5 1/2 feet off the ice, which is where Johnson's neck was, without intent?

OMG! That was a horrible clip to watch...
No way that's an accident.
A less aggressive player would have gone for the steal there but this man (Petgrave) is obviously prone to violence (lots of PIMs) and wants to hit Johnson. He misses and briefly loses his balance and frustration instantly sets in. In this specific situation a very quick processing of thoughts and consequences (based on intelligence plus inherent and learned morals, compassion and empathy for example) must take place in the brain of the defending player to come to the conclusion that a legal way of stopping the opponnent no longer exist and the only available option should be 100% off limits because of it's enormously high risk. So one must just accept that the opportunity is over and that's that. All this can actually take place in a blink of an eye. We all know it even though every virtue signaling anti-white pundit and self-proclaimed "expert" on social media right now try to play the "but it's all happening so fast"-card to justify what many of them deep inside knows was a display of something they don't want to recognize.
For some reason *cough cough* Petgrave apparently didn't go through the above mentioned process and used what every hockey player learns from childhood should never even be considered as "a last resort"; a kick with the blade pointed towards another player.
Honestly I've seen a lot of white players do pretty stupid things on hockey rinks too but in all the thousands of hours I've spent watching this sport on every imaginable skill level since I was just a few years old I've never seen a deliberate kick with the blade towards the upper body of a player like this. Never. Ever.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Thats the first time I saw that video and it is very disturbing. Growing up on the east coast and in Canada and watching tons of professional, recreational and youth games, I have never seen a player ever raise his skate that high. Never.

Having said that, I've also never ever heard of a player wanting to raise their skate and cut someone. That's not hockey culture. This is a very peculiar play and should be investigated with various camera angles and discussions with the players on the ice and on the bench

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nope hockey culture doesn’t line up with a certain other uh “culture”. RIP I don’t even want to play the clip to see it for myself.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nope hockey culture doesn’t line up with a certain other uh “culture”. RIP I don’t even want to play the clip to see it for myself.

I agree. The media just flames the fire of the racial war. Our leaders, companies, schools, hollywood, music, and the media should
all be in jail for pushing constant racial hatred to stir the pot constantly. Then they cover for the guilty parties as long as it's not whitey.

jacque

Guru
Black people make up <1% of hockey players but commit 100% of hockey murders!

Really though, this is tragic. Lock the dude who killed him up. I’m sure he didn’t mean to kill the guy, but the attack was deliberate. At minimum manslaughter if not 2nd degree murder.

Last edited:
petgrave murdered Johnson and belongs in prison for the rest of his life, there is no gray area here, its black and white (no pun intended). The tape doesn't lie

NikoDuke

Mentor
The media is censoring those that discuss this subject and the video of the incident is being scrubbed.
There have been some players who have spoken out regarding this but, their voices are also being marginalized.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Pittsburgh Penguins are finally righting a long-standing wrong and will retire Jaromir Jagr's number 68 during a ceremony before a home game in February.

Jagr is one of the most amazing athletes ever. He played nearly 30 years in the NHL and is the second leading all-time scorer behind only Wayne Gretzky. He won five scoring titles while with the Penguins and during his first and second seasons the team won the Stanley Cup while Jagr was aged 19 and 20.

He was born and raised in Czechoslovakia and wore number 68 in honor of the Czech uprising against the occupying Soviets in that country in 1968. He loved coming to America and was filled with joy and had a lot of charisma. He even had a "room brightening smile."

When the Penguins became a bottom feeder after Mario Lemieux retired for the first time in 1997, Jagr made some noises about being unhappy and he eventually was traded to Washington in a very lopsided deal in Washington's favor. The DWFs in Pittsburgh, instead of showing appreciation for what Jagr had accomplished for the organization as one of the best hockey players ever and certainly the second best in team history behind only Lemieux, began relentlessly booing him every time he played a road game in Pittsburgh against the Penguins. Without exception, every time he touched the puck they booed. This went on until the end of his career, as Jagr played 17 more years in the NHL for a number of teams after leaving Pittsburgh. All because he made a couple of awkward statements in his broken English about being unhappy. These of course are the same DWFs that cheer for prima donna football players, buffoons, and players with lengthy rap sheets.

So I'm glad his uniform number is finally being retired. Hopefully it will be an emotional ceremony and the DWFs will finally "forgive" Jaromir Jagr and accord him the accolades and appreciation he deserves.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
My only honest question is what took so long? A legend on and off the ice. I knew he was top 5 in scoring however I didn't know he was
the second leading scorer all time in the NHL. This is incredible. America needs to root for true role models and stop praising the false ones.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is good but the article doesn’t mention who. Does this really need to be a mystery? Did they really want to go to these lengths to protect a black?
There's only one possible perp, the one the entire hockey world and many others have seen commit the killing. Just makes the BBC look even sillier than usual to not mention his name.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This looks like a very good documentary. I might watch it tonight. In case anyone here is interested here is a write up.

The Russian Five​

This is the dramatic story of the five Russian hockey stars who helped propel the Detroit Red Wings to two Stanley Cup championships and created one of the most memorable chapters in Motor City sports history. The film gives the behind-the-scenes story of the Red Wings’ strategy in luring the five Russian players, including the under-cover-of-night defections of Fedorov and Vladimir Konstantinov. It also provides new insight into many key moments in Wings’ history, including coach Bowman’s decision to play all the Russian Five at the same time, the bloody rivalry between the Wings and Colorado Avalanche, the 1996-97 Stanley Cup run and the horrific limousine accident that seriously injured Konstantinov and masseur Sergei Mnatsakanov in the celebration aftermath.

NikoDuke

Mentor
So the NBA|NFL culture of players acting like pre Madonnas and telling teams whom they'll play for has creeped into hockey.
A high draft pick told the Philadelphia Flyers that he won't play for them and they traded him this week.
The bigger story is that some "reporter" started a rumor about the trade and that ex Flyers players orchestrated it.. which was bs..

The Flyers coach who we should all be a fan as he is a patriot and a Republican called out the "reporter" in his press conference.. it was beautiful..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Edmonton started off so poorly that even after winning 16 in a row they're only in sixth place in the Western Conference and are still five points behind the fifth place team.

The Penguins hold the record with 17 straight wins to end the '92-'93 season so I'm hoping the Oilers lose their next game!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Panthers with another huge ot win against the islanders tonight. The cardiac cats keep finding a way to get it done.