2022 World Outdoor Season

sprintstar

Mentor
Jackson of the USA gets away with a blatant false start to advance to the semis of the girls 100m at the World U20 champs

sprintstar

Mentor
Brahe-pedersen advances to semis winning her heat in a slow time of 11.45, hopefully she can run closer to her pb mark or she will be in tough to advance to the finals

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Stoked to see Browning back in fine form. I know it's only the opening heats but that is his best race of the year. He ran very loose and relaxed. I think mastermulti and his wife are at the games as spectators. Jake Doran made it to the semifinals too for Australia.

Adam Thomas of Scottland looked good too in the heat beat number 8 and he finished 2nd to qualify. His time was slower at 10.30 but he has run faster this year so hopefully he can step in up in the semifinals.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/commonwealth-games/browning-doran-through-to-100m-semis-c-7735367

a72425d6fddc8ffbc329e0be73420d7c5c34b66f-16x9-x0y0w1280h720.jpg

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Puripol Boonson, the 16yr old from Thailand, won his semi-final at the U20 Championships with a time of 10.09!
Hiroki Yanagita of Japan was 2nd in 10.15.

Muhd Azeem Fahmi followed up his 10.09 from the heats, with a 10.19 in his semi.

All 3 of these Asians are onto the final.

freedom1

Mentor
That is crazy. 10.09/w+0.7, at 16? Is he really 16? When I look at the pics of him, he looks like a kid, but it's hard to tell with Asians. :)

This Purple Monsoon kid is a prodigy. I'm sad it is not one of our guys, but I am happy it is not a brother. If it was a soul brother, we'd never hear the end of it.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately, the young Asians finish out of the medals in 4th, 5th, and 6th - 10.12, 10.14, and 10.24 - Boonson, Fahmi, and Yanagita.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately, the young Asians finish out of the medals in 4th, 5th, and 6th - 10.12, 10.14, and 10.24 - Boonson, Fahmi, and Yanagita.

Those are all fantastic times and it shows they belong. Yes sprinting can be done by anyone born with good genetics and hard work plus the desire to be the best. The Asians have really stepped up their game
and it's good for track and field especially in the sprints. Now hopefully the european youngsters will take the same route in the near future. It's hard as the white nations are all under seige from the usual suspects
so survival is gonna be tough. That can make it alot harder to get proper nutrition and training.

freedom1

Mentor
Yes. The Asian tigers will be back. Purple had a terrible start yet still ran a 10.12. Asians have passed up the Caucasians in the 100 meters. There are more sub 10 Asians than there are Caucasians, and their fastest time is faster than our fastest time. But, as White Lightning said, this can be a good thing because it shows it can be done.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes. The Asian tigers will be back. Purple had a terrible start yet still ran a 10.12. Asians have passed up the Caucasians in the 100 meters. There are more sub 10 Asians than there are Caucasians, and their fastest time is faster than our fastest time. But, as White Lightning said, this can be a good thing because it shows it can be done.

Don't get me wrong. It dowsn't excite me like our guys do but it just shows how much the sterotypes and old wifes tales of anti white racism are all a bunch of lies. They have tried to brainwash the world for 6 or 7 decades if not longer that only
black guys can be elite sprinters. It really ramped up with the complete garbage book "Taboo" by Jon Entine. Our so called masters know that to tear people down it's a psychological war. Sports, Movies and Music are all part of the anti white
movement. Tell them over and over it can't be done. Well I said it decades ago and I'm still screaming from the rooftops. It's not true. Just like the lies they push in our history and science books. Mostly lies mixed with truths so people don't
ever really know the truth. Well I have always thought outside the box. I'm an independent thinker. The schools try to erase that type of independent thought hence why we are in this big mess and sports is only part of it.

My biggest dream is for a white sprinter be declared the fastest man on earth. Can it happen? Yes I do believe it can. Steiner and Boling shall lead a new breed of fearless white sprinters and more shall follow in the future!

Last edited:

freedom1

Mentor
I understand. Asians stepping up breaks the stereotype. That is very very important. Another big problem is the drugs. I just do not see the authorities doing much about it.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I'm happily surprised to report that Rohan Browning ran 10.10 (0.9w) in the heats of the Commonwealth Games.

Browning qualifies for the 100m final with a 2nd place, 10.17 in his semi-final.

The final is later today.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Browning finishes 6th in the final in 10.20.
He ran progressively slower each round. Obviously needs to work on his strength.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
In the 200m at U20 Championships, Caleb Law of Australia, Brandon Miller of the US, and Anthony Smith of Turkey, made it to the finals.

Anthony Smith was a high school sprint star that we talked about 2 years ago. He's been at the Univ. of Washington, and has been okay, but nothing special.
I don't know how he has come to represent Turkey - he doesn't look Turkish at all.
But as some of you have mentioned, changing nationalities, is a way for some American sprinters to get the opportunity to compete at an international level.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Roisin Wills, a high school senior from Wisconsin, won the World U20 Championships in the 800m.
Her time, 1:59.13, is a high school record! And a Championship Record!

Last edited:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Mia Brahe-Pedersen made it to the women's 100m final and came 7th in 11.33.
Still, for a 16 yr old, who has had a very long season, it's super impressive!
I've said it before - she's the next Abby Steiner.

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
Stoked to see Browning back in fine form. I know it's only the opening heats but that is his best race of the year. He ran very loose and relaxed. I think mastermulti and his wife are at the games as spectators. Jake Doran made it to the semifinals too for Australia.

Adam Thomas of Scottland looked good too in the heat beat number 8 and he finished 2nd to qualify. His time was slower at 10.30 but he has run faster this year so hopefully he can step in up in the semifinals.

No, I've been hiking around the Mont Blanc region and now down in Italy at Cinque Terre on the Mediterranean (at 35C). Neither France nor Italy care about Com Games so I only see results on youtube later in the day.
And I must mention that we drove through Aix-les-Baines - but I never saw Christophe lol. I was going to give him my autograph.

Concerning Browning's runs: 10.10 (+0.9), 10.17 (-0.2) then 10.20 (-0.9) justs 2 hours later were all pretty consistent I think, taking wind and a little fatigue into account. Not bad but he still needs to find a metre of form.
He was under a metre (.07 seconds) from silver medal position. It was a competitve race except with a clear winner

Last edited:

sprintstar

Mentor
Jenny meadows the British announcer mouth moves faster than her brain. How many names is she going brutalize? She never shuts her mouth constantly making mistakes on countries of athletes etc etc etc and she totally has a thing for Jamaican athletes.

last rant: the black female athletes are for the most part massively arrogant.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
In the 200m at U20 Championships, Caleb Law of Australia, Brandon Miller of the US, and Anthony Smith of Turkey, made it to the finals.

Anthony Smith was a high school sprint star that we talked about 2 years ago. He's been at the Univ. of Washington, and has been okay, but nothing special.
I don't know how he has come to represent Turkey - he doesn't look Turkish at all.
But as some of you have mentioned, changing nationalities, is a way for some American sprinters to get the opportunity to compete at an international level.

Caleb Law of Australia got the bronze medal running 20.48.
Brandon Miller was 5th in 20.64.

And Tebogo of Botswana had to eat a little crow, finishing 2nd. I really dislike this guy. He was such an arrogant prick in the 100m.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Other news from U20 Championships:

Tyler Floyd, 17, of Canada finished 4th in the 400m, running 46.01.
Joshua Atkinson of Thailand was 5th in 46.31.

Henriette Jaeger of Norway, finished 5th in the women's 400m, setting U20 National record of 52.23. Norwegian athletes continue to impress at all levels.
Sweden's Hanna Karlsson finished 2nd in the 400m Hurdles in 56.71.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Happy for Caleb Law. As we've said in the past Australia is really bringing up some fine young sprinters. Caleb Law is only 18 so we haven't seen anything yet! Exciting that Australia might finally have a good young 200 meters guy
in the near future as long as he keeps slowly progressing!

mastermulti

Master
Yes, Law ran well to get a 20.48 with slight negative wind so soon after his 20.42 semi. While nowhere near the first two placegetters, he looks good enough to be a genuine 200 sprinter. We just don't have sprinters who really want to run 200s.
I'd like he and Murphy to some day break Norman's 20.06 from 1968

sprintstar

Mentor
When I watched the 200m final I was shocked to see what I believe was the guy from Botswana easing slightly at the finish line aloowing the transplant from isreal to win at the wire. Then the dumbass from Botswana lays down and pretends to sleep in mocking his competition, moron of the highest order lol

Murphy of Australia blows the handoff as anchor and costs the Aussies a gold medal in the mens 4x400m relay. Glad to see Canada had 2 of 4 whites in the mens relay. Happy to see the officials allowed the greek dudes throw in the hammer(it was totally a legit throw) thus he wins gold.

17 y old American Hannah Moss wins womens PV beating her twin sister(4th) who was higher ranked and 2 german girls.

freedom1

Mentor
It was Murphy's Law in the relay. :( I hope Caleb Law can finally break the Australian 54 year old record for the 200 meters.