2022 Winter Olympics

angelus

If I were an alien and came down to watch the Olympics after watching some NBC commercials I would be stunned to learn the US Olympic team had men on the team and some of them were even white.

NBC is an evil entity. I used to love the Olympics. I can’t stomach it now. I’m able to watch a little curling, that’s it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've extended my personal boycott of the Australian Open (tennis) to the Winter Olympics. No interest whatsoever in watching that "woke" clown show. And even though there's very little difference between CBS, ABC and NBC, NBC is the worst of the traditional fake news networks when it comes to relentlessly pushing the Globohomo agenda.

And I'm not alone. The ratings have been a disaster for NBC. The Games are ridiculously expensive to host and must take place in a super-militarized security environment, and are subject to endless politicizing, mainly coming from the U.S. It's time to end them until Western civilization once again is moving in a positive direction.

icsept

Master
I haven’t watched one minute. I do remember as a kid, we watched the Winter Olympics and gave a **** about downhill skiing, figure skating, speed skating, bobsled, etc. Entertainment has been splintered into a million pieces now. It’s probably a good thing. The Super Bowl is the last surviving event that still gets ratings.

wile

Master
I watch the biathlon, literally the whitest thing on the planet, the few Asians such as the Chinese at best tussle with the Americans for 39th place way out of the contention for medals. Maybe in a few decades the usual African or Halfrican will show up and give us the Tiger Woods of skiing about and shooting rifles, but more than likely the American Empire of the Anti-Christ will have imploded and we won't have to deal with dystopian dumbness. Not that I would have a problem if a serious team showed up from Ghana and was legit I can just do without the social engineering from our managerial elite ruling trash.

I have become basically numb to the ads I trained my mind to basically tune them out, I have no idea what anyone is selling except Walter the cat sells Chevy pickups because I like cats and pickups and it is funny and endearing.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
come on, guys! you should be overjoyed because the first black American woman did something that dozens of White women (who don’t matter ‘cuz rayciss) have done before ... FINALLY bringing some vibrancy and affleticizm to da speed skay-in!

white is right

Hall of Famer
If I were an alien and came down to watch the Olympics after watching some NBC commercials I would be stunned to learn the US Olympic team had men on the team and some of them were even white.

NBC is an evil entity. I used to love the Olympics. I can’t stomach it now. I’m able to watch a little curling, that’s it.
I only watch the recorded raw feeds and I can avoid commercials which seem to be more woke than ever and the time is much more concise. The time zone differences are awful for all events less the morning ones as they are on in late evening.

PS I'm glad that I don't have to watch NBC and hear Johnny Weir who seems to be the gayest man ever.

Lol, I hardly watch any of the figure skating but if Qweir is one of the commentators I instantly hit the mute button

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I do agree with everyone being fed up with NBC and all the propaganda. However, I do enjoy watching White athletes compete in some pretty cool sports. It’s fun too to see the tiny country of Norway (5.37 million) beat the huge nations of USA, Russia, Germany, Japan and China in overall medals.

Has anyone else been following the Russian skater who was temporarily banned but reinstated? She apparently tested for a heart medication that was on the no-no list. Now I have no idea if that would give her any competitive advantage or if she should be allowed to compete or not. I’m just not knowledgeable enough to say. However the NBC coverage on it is nauseating. Qwier and his f@g hag were going on and on about how they felt betrayed by the Olympics and the sanctity of the games. LMAO. Where have they been when countless sprinters get stripped of their medals for serious doping? Clearly these hypocrites have an axe to grind with Russia, the “most evil country in the world” according to the Marxist regime.

Just to make these people simmer in anger, I hope the young lady wins the gold and the other Russians sweep the podium.

PS - 2 of the 3 Americans I saw were Asian. An ever increasing trend in the sport. I guess Nancy Kerrigans don’t exist anymore?

wile

Master
The biathlon coverage doesn't seem to attract much in the way of NBC's hosts besides the two men who do the event announcing, but then again I record it and when it comes to the end and they switch back to the studio blabbers I just delete it. They did have a Rutledge Wood segment where he actually shot some American woman's rifle while in skis. FTR Rutlledge is probably gay and really seems to enjoy the gay ass cos play at the Kentucky Derby but he and probably his gay assed producers at NBC were trying to wedge that into NASCAR coverage and I would like to think my tweets to his and their little viewed twitter accounts had some effects in that it would probably be in all our best interests if they toned it down a few dozen notches and just broadcast the race.

As for the Russians, no Russian leader labeled me "racist" (which means white and subhuman and nothing more)

Phall

Master
i'm enjoying what i can on purpose. i like the conviction of the curling components, even though i can't figure out the game at all!

Phall

Master
basically, i can't figure out how no one has ever stepped on another's stone. they constantly dance!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Didn't watch one second of this year's Olympics. Congratulations to Norway though who lead the medal count. Impressive for a country of under 6million!

wile

Master
What I watched or read about it was joyless. The scenery around the biathlon course was scrub it looked like a Michigan Christmas tree farm at best, the coverage of it had to be narrow, the cheering spectators were coached when to wave the flags (ant man communism at its finest outside of Jimmy Kimmel's sh*t show), the in studio narrators looked like they were always announcing the obits what little I seen of them, literally the Munich massacre had more joy than what the leftist shlumps put forward.

Then the biathlon announcers kept mentioning the athlete exhaustion was from the elevation which I believe they said was a mile high, not being an expert but don't a good many of those athletes have to train at that elevation to have access to snow for at least a good part of the year, dunno? Let's not even allude to the clot shot inhibiting aerobic function, the sponsors would hate it.

Damn shame I always looked forward to watching the Winter Olympics. Oh well.