2022 Wimbledon

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As anyone watching this? I was sad to see Swiatek lose today breaking her long streak. She is such
an amazing player. Serena and Coco have already been knocked out too. Serena lost in the first
round. Most of the big names on the mens side are still alive. I'm rooting for Djokovic.

As talented as Nadal is I just can't root for him like I used to. He know is wearing his own nike
clothing line with baphomet horns(also called Moloch) so yeah he has gone to the dark side. It doesn't suprise me as
I've showed who he hangs out with. Nadal might be the greatest of all time but character to me
is just as important. So I'm rooting for anyone other than him but Djokovic needs to get back on top
or else someone else needs to step it up.
iu

The tall American John Isner set the All Time Ace Record the other day. His serve is amazing!

Last edited:

icsept

Master
I’ve watched a little bit. Swiatek never looked comfortable on the grass. Probably should have played a warm up tournament, but understandably needed a break after the French.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It is my understanding that Wimbledon has gone to the dark side and is not allowing certain players to play, namely from Russia, or those who won't "renounce" the Mr. Evil (Putin). Pfffft.

This was the greatest Tournament of all, the history, the glamour, the prestige. Now, their woke cuntish crap has turned me off big time. Now, all I want is for Nadal to lose. The politicization of sports has ruined a big hobby in my life - sports in general. And it's almost all been ruined, even a Gentlemen's sport like professional tennis.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I could be wrong but Nadal has never impressed me as someone who is politically astute or interested in politics at all. He's pretty much been in a tennis bubble all his life and that's his one and only concern and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Many people never even know there's an alternative media and a much different way of looking at things than what the so-called "mainstream" media tells them; the PTPB count on that to maintain control.

Now Rex Chapman, that's a different story. This guy's a piece of pure left wing scum: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-thomas-isnt-truly-black-doesnt-go-nba-games/

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That 12 year old video proves nothing other than Nadal once wore a t-shirt that someone claims is a baphomet. As some comments noted it looks more like a bull. Being from Spain, that could well be what it is. And that's the entirety of the evidence offered that he's in the illuminati. Inquiring minds need a lot more circumstantial and direct evidence than that.

I'll still stick with my opinion that he's politically naive and not some satanic agent. That video also claims that his "selling his soul to the devil" resulted in his success. I guess all his opponents in the French Open were instructed to lay down year after year.

BTW, here's what a baphomet t-shirt looks like. I see no resemblance between these and the t-shirt Nadal wore one day in 2010: https://www.google.com/search?q=bap...g&ei=3P_AYqaTHOOq5NoPt4i76Aw&bih=937&biw=1920

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I could be wrong but Nadal has never impressed me as someone who is politically astute or interested in politics at all. He's pretty much been in a tennis bubble all his life and that's his one and only concern and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Many people never even know there's an alternative media and a much different way of looking at things than what the so-called "mainstream" media tells them; the PTPB count on that to maintain control.

Now Rex Chapman, that's a different story. This guy's a piece of pure left wing scum: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-thomas-isnt-truly-black-doesnt-go-nba-games/
I think Rex Chapman is full-on insane. He seems about as stable as water, mentally. He seems to be all over the place in his tweets and things unrelated he posits as if they were. The media and those in their ilk, even if not currently employed by the cronies seem unhinged. He really is a nutjob and a Lefty loonie as you stated. Going off his rocker...and not having a good time of it!

white is right

Hall of Famer
It is my understanding that Wimbledon has gone to the dark side and is not allowing certain players to play, namely from Russia, or those who won't "renounce" the Mr. Evil (Putin). Pfffft.

This was the greatest Tournament of all, the history, the glamour, the prestige. Now, their woke cuntish crap has turned me off big time. Now, all I want is for Nadal to lose. The politicization of sports has ruined a big hobby in my life - sports in general. And it's almost all been ruined, even a Gentlemen's sport like professional tennis.
The politicization of Wimbledon is pure bs, but it's par for the course of limp wrist GB. What does Sabalanka or Medvedev have to do with the Russian war machine? If they tweeted support or volunteered to join a special forces unit that would be something else but just being somebody that is caught up in a dictators whims for war and destruction isn't fair to them.

Because of this crap the women's draw has been weak and with the upsets that we saw over the first 3 rounds is wide open now. I think Halep is the last champion standing on the women's side. Amazingly enough the conqueror of Brutus has made it to the 4th round and will play Gauff conqueror Anisimova. I expect the young Russian-American to beat her but it's been a career run for the female journeyman.

On the men's side so far only minor upsets have happened and the big 2 look like they are set to meet in the final if they play steady tennis but without Medvedev and the Italian finalist from last year the draw was gutted before it started.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
20 year old Jannik Sinner of Italy, the 10th seed, won the first two sets against Djokovic before Novak battled back and won an epic five setter. He's now on to the Wimbledon semis for the 11th time.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
20 year old Jannik Sinner of Italy, the 10th seed, won the first two sets against Djokovic before Novak battled back and won an epic five setter. He's now on to the Wimbledon semis for the 11th time.

This has to be one of the greater comebacks for Djokovic. That kid is young, talented and very athletic yet Novak out hustled him over the final 3 sets. Let's just hope he can coast in the semifinals to give most likely Nadal a run for his money.

Tennis is great,two games played before there is a commercial.
This can be thirty minutes or more sometimes.
For me Novak is Tennis.
It was a nail biter this morning.
I believe this to be the seventh time Djokovic has come
from two sets down and won the Match.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nadal has withdrawn from the semis after suffering an abdominal injury in his five set squeaker over American Taylor Fritz. That means the odious Nick Kyrgios will play in the final against the winner of the Djokovic-Norrie semi. Norrie is a Brit so the crowd will be heavily in his favor. Kyrgios is the epitome of a classless punk, which means the decadent Wimbledon crowd will love it if the tatted a-hole wins the men's singles title.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Nadal has withdrawn from the semis after suffering an abdominal injury in his five set squeaker over American Taylor Fritz. That means the odious Nick Kyrgios will play in the final against the winner of the Djokovic-Norrie semi. Norrie is a Brit so the crowd will be heavily in his favor. Kyrgios is the epitome of a classless punk, which means the decadent Wimbledon crowd will love it if the tatted a-hole wins the men's singles title.
Krygios was always mentioned as the best player on the tour to never... Now he might be mentioned as the best player on the tour to never win a major but this is by far and away the best run he has made in his career at a major. I don't know whether it's an attitude change or he caught a perfect storm with Covid scratches, Nadal's injury forfeit and the players from undesirable nations banning. Joker will be at a huge rest disadvantage against the mercurial Australian.

On the women's side Jabeur has had a historic run for Arab players and meets upstart Khazak Ryabakina an ethnic Russian who wasn't banned from this tournament even though her government pleaded for Russian troops to prop up their dictatorship after riots nearly toppled their government last year(the phoniness of the ban is obvious with Khazak's allowed to compete). Jabeur was until recently viewed as a fringe top 10 to 15 player that could never beat the elite of the game but with retirements, burnout from some young players and bannings and injuries it's been a perfect storm for Jabeur and possibly the Khazak national.

Phall

Master
The noble white hero Djokovic will play against the swarthy and crass half-Malay Kyrgios in the Wimbledon final on Sunday. I don't watch any tennis, but this is a prize fight that I'll have marked on my calendar.

icsept

Master
Yes, breakfast at Wimbledon, I plan on watching. I expect NoVax to slice and dice Kyrgios to shreds. He deserves it. It’s my understanding that Novak will not be allowed to play the US Open this year, due to no jab. It is truly an insane policy, but this is a clown world run by an insane clown posse of authoritarians.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yes, breakfast at Wimbledon, I plan on watching. I expect NoVax to slice and dice Kyrgios to shreds. He deserves it. It’s my understanding that Novak will not be allowed to play the US Open this year, due to no jab. It is truly an insane policy, but this is a clown world run by an insane clown posse of authoritarians.
I don’t even understand why he won’t be able to play. Is it the stupid NYC rules?

I have to go back into NYC every so often for work and the vaccine mandates are a joke. Offices don’t truly check anything and I’ve eaten at restaurants and been to bars without anyone asking for vax proof. Seems that everyone has pretty much moved on, except for the true believers, who still wear their masks everywhere. My point in all of this. Why is this charade still affecting sports? Just let these guys compete.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I didn't know he isn't allowed at the US Open. Beyond horrible. These Commies are askin' for any and all hell reaped on them...

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Elena Rybakina wins the women's final coming back from a set down. against Ons Jabeur. I can't say I'm that familiar with her, but her composure on such a big stage served her well.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Russian wins at Wimbledon this year, couldn't script it haha
At 100-1 odds coming into the tournament, you couldn’t have scripted it any better! Karma struck the virtue signaling English cucks who make decisions for the tournament. Hopefully they feel the embarrassment that they should.

Phall

Master
I don’t even understand why he won’t be able to play. Is it the stupid NYC rules?

I have to go back into NYC every so often for work and the vaccine mandates are a joke. Offices don’t truly check anything and I’ve eaten at restaurants and been to bars without anyone asking for vax proof. Seems that everyone has pretty much moved on, except for the true believers, who still wear their masks everywhere. My point in all of this. Why is this charade still affecting sports? Just let these guys compete.

I believe that NYC was the first American city to try the vaxx pass, many followed suit, but the city lifted the requirement on June 1, and I believe most other places turned it off as well.

US Customs does not allow unvaxxed foreign travelers, although they will let you back in (I think) if you are a US citizen. It’s basically the same policy as Canada at this point, and less scientific than the blanket “China ban” that Trump floated to much liberal outrage. Denmark dropped its vaxx requirement a few months ago, and other individual countries are scheduled to follow slowly but surely. Italy, for instance, now allows unvaxxed tourists to mill around its cities, but all Italian workers serving them still must be vaxxed (supreme scientific logic).

Keep in mind that none of the 234,000 illegal aliens who were detained crossing our Mexican border were subject to any medical scrutiny.

The Chinese city of Beijing attempted to implement a vaxx passport for indoor businesses for the first time this past week, but it was overturned after two days “by popular demand.” Remember this the next time someone tells you that USA is the land of the free and China is an autonomous communist dictatorship.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fantastic news as I wasn't able to watch it. Just awesome. So happy for Novak, the greatest player ever and a man of the highest character.

Karma often doesn't seem to work out, at least in ways we can comprehend, but it unveiled beautifully in this tournament!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
No one deserved it more than Novak. Great tournament once again. I hope he passes Nadal regardless of the Commies at the NY/US Open rules. He's younger than Nadal so it's likely he can pass him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good news. Novaxx wins and a Russian Lady for the Women.