Chargers cut DL Forrest Merrill with an injury designation
49ers cut FB Josh Hokit
Cowboys cut Ryan Nall with an injury designation
Saints cut DE Scott Patchan
Saints cut DB Jack Koerner
Texans cut WR Chad Beebe

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Giants cut Austin Proehl. I saw some of their first preseason game and a black WR Collin Johnson fumbled the ball due to poor ball security but he still stayed in the game and continued to get targets. I did not see David Sills at all. Caste system does its best to protect the underachieving limitless upside affletes.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Giants cut Austin Proehl. I saw some of their first preseason game and a black WR Collin Johnson fumbled the ball due to poor ball security but he still stayed in the game and continued to get targets. I did not see David Sills at all. Caste system does its best to protect the underachieving limitless upside affletes.

Yessir. One of the most frustrating aspects of Caste System is seeing clowns like Johnson and Josh Johnson get chance after chance. Our guy's can't even get a sniff at a chance to play. Sills is a huge Caste System casualty. Along with Chad Hansen. Both of those guys have Starting NFL potential and can't even make a roster.

Proehl played well in Development Leagues and still can't earn himself a job, despite his dad being an NFL alumni!

Warhawk_46

Master
Jaguars cut Nathan Cotrell right after he scored a TD in their first preseason game. Hoping someone picks him up; he has an elbow injury I believe.

Red Raider

Mentor
Washington cuts CB Troy Apke. He’s a great special teams player, hoping he gets picked up and stays at CB.

Vikings WR Thomas Hennigan waived with injury designation.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Add Max Borghi to the list, cut by Denver. Beyond pathetic.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Add Max Borghi to the list, cut by Denver. Beyond pathetic.

For white guys it doesn't matter how good they look in practice or in preseason games. The Caste System Narrative must be strictly adhered to and followed. So a kid that ran for 4000 yards in 3 years on a pass
happy team in Washington State is not deemed good enough to play on Sundays. What a slap in the face of Borghi. He is probably one of the finest overall athletes in the NFL but they don't want dwf's to wake up
to the lies of the official propaganda! Just like with Isabella who for some reason never plays. Oh I fogot. It's his lack of a tan.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Washington cuts CB Troy Apke. He’s a great special teams player, hoping he gets picked up and stays at CB.

Vikings WR Thomas Hennigan waived with injury designation.

Apke getting cut is no surprise. Black Jack didn’t play him at all on defense last year.

Borghi getting cut after a few weeks is just unabashed anti- white discrmination

white is right

Hall of Famer
Some of these cuts are technical cuts. Merrill and Nall have to be stashed on the IR or have an injury settlement and released. If they are stashed on the IR this is sign that the club has a long term vision for them with their teams.

As for some of the other cuts none are that shocking to me, maybe Borghi not getting cut until the final preseason game is a mild shock as the Broncos are depleted in the offensive backfield but I guess they feel confident that somebody will be available on the waiver wire during the final cut down day.

I still can't believe Borghi can't land on someones practice squad.

PS, I expect Apke to be given a shot by somebody because of his speed but how legitimate of a shot we shall see.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Kyler Fackrell signs to Ravens PS. He should be on an active roster but this is better than nothing.

Warhawk_46

Master
Amazing Borghi and Nall still not on any rosters, not even PS. Both are far more talented and athletic than many of the 2nd string running backs in the league. Too bad their tan wasn’t deeper.

Max Borghi is still a free agent. Ran a 4.52 40. The Steelers, who cut him without even giving him a single carry in a preseason game, are starting a running back in Najee Harris who has a paltry 3.5 YPC. His longest run of the season is just 16 yards. Keep in mind Harris was a 1st round draft pick.

Apparently the NFL doesn't even think Borghi is good enough to be on a PS.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
you know it’s funny how white tight ends are the most elite in the league and when given a chance plenty of white wideouts excel (especially but not always at slot).

I think the patriots changed the game a lot by using guys like gronk and their bevy of white Receivers. And so now for there to be an athletic white tight end of slot guy it’s much less of an issue. If CMac was on a super bowl bound team he would probably change a lot of perceptions with his ability to beat you multiple ways. Then maybe guys like Nall and Borghi could get a fair shake.

The way current nfl offenses seem to be configured I think it’s possible that catching screen passes and running w the ball after is probably more valuable and less likely to get hurt

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Excellent points SneakyQuick. Yes we need to get more white running backs playing on Sundays. At the moment 2 of the top 10
rushers in the NCAA are white running backs. We need more teams emulate the old Patriots hat dominated the NFL for over a decade.

wile

Master
At least Eric Dickerson was honest and did not play the usual sophistry games over the RB position as do the white cucks, it's to him a black man's position and that is how it is prejudiced thru out football and that is the way it is and woe to anyone in the "mainstream" that objects.

At least Eric Dickerson was honest and did not play the usual sophistry games over the RB position as do the white cucks, it's to him a black man's position and that is how it is prejudiced thru out football and that is the way it is and woe to anyone in the "mainstream" that objects.
"They can't compete with us," says Eric Dickerson, the NFL's all-time single-season rushing leader, who dominated with the Los Angeles Rams during the 1980s. "The black athlete, especially at that position, is faster, more elusive. That's just a position made for agility."

"That's kind of like our chosen position."

jeffcorner

"They can't compete with us," says Eric Dickerson, the NFL's all-time single-season rushing leader, who dominated with the Los Angeles Rams during the 1980s. "The black athlete, especially at that position, is faster, more elusive. That's just a position made for agility."

"That's kind of like our chosen position."
Do you happen to know WHEN he said that?