2022 Seattle Seahawks

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
2022 Seahawks preview

I wanted a quick preview to knockout before bed so I picked the old, gum-chomping lunatic Plantation Pete Carroll's always dark squad. The only question year after year is if the Seahawks will allow double figure Whites on the 53 man roster. Spoiler, this year they just barely hit that sad mark.

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
12 Whites total, with 2 starters. Grade: F-

QB - Drew Lock
TE - Will Dissly, Colby Parkinson
T - Jake Curhan
C - Austin Blythe
LB - Cody Barton, Nick Bellore, Tanner Muse, Cullen Gillaspia

K - Jason Myers
P - Michael Dickson
LS - Carson Tinker

IR - Cody Thompson (WR), Ben Burr-Kirven (LB), Jon Rhattigan (LB), Tyler Ott (LS)
PS - Sean Mannion (QB), Joey Hunt (OL)

The only reason to check the boxscore on this team (don't watch the games) would be to see how Cody Barton is doing. I assume he's going to be another WTM that could be amongst the league leaders if healthy and given a full starters load of snaps. Well now that I think a little more, you could follow along and laugh as this team stinks up the joint with retread, mental midget Geno Smiff (31) under center. Hopefully he is benched so Lock can get a chance to develop but Wigger Pete might be stubborn and stick with his quota no matter how bad things go. Looking at the IR and PS, there are actually a good number of White guys. I doubt any of them, except maybe an offensive lineman ever get a shot. Carroll is a maniacal anti-White.

Edit to add: Muse on active roster now!

Edit to add 9/14/22: Ott to IR and safety Scott Nelson resigned to PS.

Edit to add 10/20/22: Gillaspia signed

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Stop the presses, Seattle is going to be up to 12 White guys! Today they elevated OLB Tanner Muse to take the spot of a black LB who went to IR. The other call up is Carson Tinker, so temporarily they will carry two LS. Tyler Ott is hurt and they are waiting to see if he needs surgery or not apparently. So expect the number to drop to 11 eventually.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's Cody Barton's sack of Russell Wilson last night:

And the big play he made late in the game to help seal the win over the Broncos:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Here's Cody Barton's sack of Russell Wilson last night:

And the big play he made late in the game to help seal the win over the Broncos:
Looks to me like we’ve got all the makings of a star linebacker. This was pretty clear to all of us. The proper question is why did he have to serve a 3 year racial apprenticeship?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Looks to me like we’ve got all the makings of a star linebacker. This was pretty clear to all of us. The proper question is why did he have to serve a 3 year racial apprenticeship?

Yes sir. It's ironic when you see white stud players on teams that favor blacks for decades. It reminds me of when Urlacher was with
the Bears. Seattle is not know for being for white friendly to either offensive or defensive players. Happy it's worked out for Cody Barton.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great trade for this bum. Put Muse back at Safety.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Jamal Adams' torn quadriceps requires surgery and he will miss the remainder of the 2022 season.​

It is the latest injury hammer blow for Adams since he arrived in Seattle. The soon-to-be 27-year-old will now enter 2023 having appeared in just 25 of a possible 50 games in a Seahawks uniform. That, coupled with Adams' persistent struggles in coverage have the Seahawks' 2020 trade with the Jets looking ever-more lopsided. It is also a serious blow to Pete Carroll's post-Russell Wilson blueprint of getting back to running and defense. Aging with an increasingly ominous injury history, Adams has no guaranteed money remaining on his contract after this season, but the Seahawks probably won't be ready to cut bait just yet considering the picks cache they surrendered for the safety.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jordyn Brooks is one of the best linebackers in the league but he blew out his knee last game and now it looks like none other than Tanner Muse will be taking over his spot this week, and maybe into next season if he performs well as it usually takes around a year to get over a torn ACL. Yes, Plantation Pete may actually be starting two White linebackers this week. Good luck to Tanner, who's been treated very poorly to this point even by Caste NFL standards.