2022 NFL Week 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trevor Lawrence with 3 rushing TDs in the past two games

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brett Rypien starting for the Broncos today. McCaffrey is active for SF, we'll see how many touches he gets so soon after being traded. . .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jones delivers a perfect pass to one of the no name black wrs and he drops it at the goal line

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Still in the 3rd quarter in a game between the Giants and the Jaguars. Daniel Jones has already thrown for over 200 yards
while rushing for another 57 on only 6 rushes. He should clearly be talked about as a dual threat qb but it goes against the
narrative. They would lose their minds if the dwf's ever woke up to the fact they've been lied to about whites athletecism.

El Gringo

Mentor
I pumped about Jones success. He and the Trubisky cause the media and dwf’s s to seethe. Hopefully Trubisky can turn iit around in relief of Pickett.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jones runs one in! I've heard his running ability and athleticism praised many times. Let's root for our athletes, every post doesn't have to be depressing, or summarize yet again what we all know.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I pumped about Jones success. He and the Trubisky cause the media and dwf’s s to seethe. Hopefully Trubisky can turn iit around in relief of Pickett.

Agreed! Jones having a very good game again with minimal help from the supporting cast. Looks like they just went up late against the Jaguars again.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Derek Carr injured, Stidham in for one play and Carr returns. Renfrow playing after being questionable going into today.

I'm hoping the SF-KC game will be entertaining, unlike so many NFL games this season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Rocky B

Master
I don't know how much Sills has played today, but his lack of involvement so far this season despite playing a lot of snaps is a big disappointment.

Sills plays, but gets no looks. It’s as if he comes in during running plays, like he’s an extra tight end. You’d think he’d be a red zone magnet.
Couldn’t watch the Niner first drive, it’s on now, but CMC had a ten and nine yard carry.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let's go Cmac, Jimmy G and the Niners. As good as Mahomes is, I really enjoy seeing him lose.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Nice little TD pass by Garoppolo. Threw to a spot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice run by McCaffrey, probably the biggest hole he's ever had to run through

white is right

Hall of Famer
Nice run by McCaffrey, probably the biggest hole he's ever had to run through
CMAC just crossed 4K in lifetime rushing yards he is obviously the highest rushing White back since Alstott. He has an outside shot to pass 5K this season and possibly pass Mike too...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
CMAC just crossed 4K in lifetime rushing yards he is obviously the highest rushing White back since Alstott. He has an outside shot to pass 5K this season and possibly pass Mike too...
This is the feel good story of the year. For the first time in his professional career Christian McCaffrey is on a team with weapons all
around him where the defense can't just zero in and key on him! It will pay big dividends as his all around athletic ability is off the
charts. You could see it on just 3 or 4 runs so far today. He looks light on his feet, quick, elusive and powerful. What a joy is it to watch
this kid lace them up and put the shoulder pads on as he goes to battle on the grid iron! We are very lucky to see this trade finally.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Baffling play by Jimmy G.

Warhawk_46

Master
Looks like CMC playing well so far, a testament to his supreme ability a mere couple days after arriving to his new team. Heck, if he can rush for anywhere between 60-75 yards and catch another 25 yards of passes he keeps his yards from scrimmage and rushing pace which is paramount. Need to have him hit the 1k mark again for his career trajectory.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hunter Renfrow is having a good game as the Raiders are clicking on all cylinders today. Renfrow with 3 catches for 55 yards so far.

Flint

Mentor
I must have tuned in late, CMAC hasn’t done anything in the last 2 quarters and the Chiefs have had the ball most of the time and are putting it to SF.