2022 NFL Week 4

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Goff has been playing at a high level even after being written off and unfairly maligned. Very impressive. 2022 is shaping up to be his best season since 2018.
Goff was amazing today and thus far this season. Welcome to this great message board my friend. Spread the word if you can as we are trying to slowly grow with people with football knowledge like yourself as well as all the other sports.

Flint

Mentor
The Lions defense is bad. Will Campbell fire Aaron Glenn his DC? Or will the not enough black head coaches movement prevent him from doing so? At least Goff is doing his part - he's had a stellar first quarter of the season.
One bright spot with the Lions defensive meltdown is that Aaron Glenn is coaching himself out of a head coaching opportunity. The Lions defense is a mess, miscommunication, bad formations. The defense stopped the Hawks on a big 3rd down that was played over due to a clock malfunction, then blitzed again on the replay and Seattle ran a draw for a TD. The guy should be fired!

I have noticed in past games that the camera LOVED Alex Anzalone, they would cut to him after every defensive misplay, not just because he was one of the only white guys to cut to, but because of his long blonde hair flowing out of his helmet. Heck the guy looked like a lion, a real one. Today not so much and I noticed that his hair was markedly shorter. Not sure if he cut it or what but too bad if he did. We need some Viking warrior looking guys out there.

Nice to see Tom Kennedy getting some playing time off of the practice squad. I'm hoping he sticks and gets used more.

Tom Brady doing what he does best. Touchdown before halftime. Down 11 points now but that isn't much when he's under center. His receiving corps is decimated by injuries and he's still keeping the Bucs in games. A truly magnificent and transcendent player who has accomplished something so special it will never be repeated.

His team is never out of the game as long as he's playing. It's spectacular.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tom Brady doing what he does best. Touchdown before halftime. Down 11 points now but that isn't much when he's under center. His receiving corps is decimated by injuries and he's still keeping the Bucs in games. A truly magnificent and transcendent player who has accomplished something so special it will never be repeated.

His team is never out of the game as long as he's playing. It's spectacular.
It's unreal that the guy is still in good if not great shape at his age. Not sure of his secrets but his genetics must be really
good. When you see most of the all time greats towards the end of their careers it's like they fall off a cliff. Their arm and
body just dies. They can't make the throws anymore. Not to mention the hits you take over a long career. Glad he came back
for another year as he can shut up and silence the last few skeptics that try to say he isn't the greatest quarterback of all time.

It's unreal that the guy is still in good if not great shape at his age. Not sure of his secrets but his genetics must be really
good. When you see most of the all time greats towards the end of their careers it's like they fall off a cliff. Their arm and
body just dies. They can't make the throws anymore. Not to mention the hits you take over a long career. Glad he came back
for another year as he can shut up and silence the last few skeptics that try to say he isn't the greatest quarterback of all time.
Agreed. I think he takes care of himself really well with respect to nutrition and his training. Another aspect is in his game. He gets the ball out very quickly and has unmatched pocket presence. As a result he's managed to avoid a lot of the sacks and hits that incur a lot of mileage on QBs.

El Gringo

Mentor
How about Jared Goff with another great game -- 26/379/4 in a losing effort in the highest scoring game so far this season. He's followed up his strong finish to last season with really nice place this season. In today's game his top two receivers were injured -- so depleted that Tom Kennedy was called up from the practice squad. T. J. Hockensen was unstoppable and hopefully Goff now realizes just how good his tight end is.
If Goff/Trubisky/mayfield/darnold etc had “fat bastard” for all his faults as there head coach they would rival Mahomes. Give them Kelce and well they may surpass.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce up to 9 catches for 92 yards and still alot of time left. Since it's turned into a blowout he may be done though. Why
risk an injury. If I were the Chiefs, I would put my backup qb in to get them some reps.

Warhawk_46

Master
Up until this season we routinely had 200 to 300 posts in the weekly NFL threads. Now, a pathetic amount. Please, if you have no interest in posting, don't even log-in. I'm sick of all the passengers on this site, a free site I've sunk well into five figures into over the years not to mention stuck my neck out for. Believe me, I don't need to post here just to post, I do so to engage others. If we represent the "White Resistance," all I can say is lol
I feel like Milano is already generally accepted as one of the better LBs in the NFL, even by the media
Don, my apologies for being MIA today. Had been out turkey hunting all weekend so was not posting as normal.

Just now got back home and catching up on scores and will provide my observations soonest.

Warhawk_46

Master
How did mcadoo get the offensive coordinator job for Carolina? He’s awful.
That and Rhule as coach is a sentence for CMC. Their offense has been atrocious all season so far.

It doesn’t help that Mayfield has been really bad so far either, but the play-calling and even the line play leaves much to be desired. I want to see CMC go somewhere better.

Warhawk_46

Master
Forgot about Murray - He's one of the most loathsome black quarterbacks of the bunch. Spoiled, entitled, childish, dramatic - got his 200+ million dollar contract and has in no way shape or form played up to that contract.
Me might be my least favorite bc the msm calls him elite when he is nothing more than average or even less.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I know everyone here dislikes Mahomes but it's still a good game. Where is everyone at?
I don't dislike Mahomes. So many want to demonize him because he has a Black father and White mother, as if he had anything to do with that. Judge him objectively by what he does on and off the field.

jacque

Guru
I don't dislike Mahomes. So many want to demonize him because he has a Black father and White mother, as if he had anything to do with that. Judge him objectively by what he does on and off the field.

I personally have no problem with him. I do however hate his fa**ot younger brother and his obnoxious wh*re wife. His fans are also annoying. But Mahomes himself, I don’t mind him the slightest

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In my honest opinion all the sports leagues want to make the mulattos the biggest superstars to push the race mixing. Despite his talent, Mahomes gets call after call. Think Steph Curry. The new face of models being pushed in tv, sports, movies, etc, etc, it a mixed race
person. So what better than a mixed race superstar in football and basketball. They look for this i.m.o. and then promote them and make
sure that they succeed. Look at the former President. What they want for the world. No more pure white. A mixed race country and world is far easier to control as they lose their sense of culture and identity over time.

That being said it's not his fault and he is very good. At least he sounds educated unlike many like L. Jackson.

sprintstar

Mentor
Goff has been great to excellent since he came into the league. Obviously doesn't need a superstar reciever to make great plays, he is just that good. With CM and Mayfield I think they need to get out of dodge.....Mayfield looks lost and the coaches look like they want to get CM injured....didn't know Beasley was signed by TB until this week...gotta love the signing....he goes from Allen to Brady gotta love it. I agree Taysom Hill would make a great rb or a wr with his elite speed and agility, they obviously don't want him as a QB in NO.

Borghi might not get any fair shot in the NFL cuz he is elite and is White, he wont get a fair shot in the CFL as rb as he is White if he ends up having to go that route(pronounced root not rowt lol)

Warhawk_46

Master
How I wish those rumors of McCaffrey to Buffalo over the summer materialized. CMC would be unstoppable next to Allen.

Carolina is a dumpster fire. Their coach and OC have to be near the worst in the entire league.

The line is disappointing and not opening holes for CMC. Mayfield has been scattershot and below average so far.

They really don’t have an aerial attack; need a good TE.

Just took a look at Cooper Rush's stats thus far. He's led his team to a stellar 3 game win streak and is playing good too. He seems to be getting better and better with each game. Threw 2 TDs and had 8.26 Y/A yesterday for a 107.5 passer rating. Those are the highest of his career in four games as a starter. He's also leading the league in game winning drives with two.

Johnny_U

Guru
I’m back. I know everyone missed me, especially Don lol. My desktop PC that I normally stream games on died, it was 12 years old. I got a new one. I’m gonna start streaming again and I propose having a sticky for streaming links of the games. Make it easier for people to participate in the discussion. Especially for those of us who no longer want to give the NFL a dime.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Daniel Jones ankle injury won't keep him out. I hope he settles in and gets comfortable throwing the ball in this second quarter of the season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We have the Rams vs the Niners. What a game this will be!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict 150 yards for Kupp tonight.

Joe Buck said Cooper Kupp still plays like he's the guy from Eastern Washington and has something to prove. You'd think he's talking about a scrub and not the greatest receiver in football today. Unreal.