2022 NFL Week 4

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Zach Allen has been a beast for the Cardinals all game

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Zac Allen DE, for the Arizona Cardinals playing well with 2 batted balls, 1 sack, and 6 solo tackles. Should have reported on him earlier, but I've been too focused on CAMC.
Allen again with the batted ball. Probably the end for the Panthers. Mayfield another rough game.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Alright things heating up in the 2nd half of Pats vs Pack. Zappe and Rodgers both getting into their rhythm.

The Hock

Master
Great comeback for Buffalo. Down 20-3 then hold Ravens scoreless and come back to win with a last second gimme field goal after a great drive led by Allen. The Ravens passed a gimme three themselves only to have their revolutionary QB throw a 4th down up for grabs pass off his back foot that the Bills grabbed. Well it was 4th down, so that was more on the coach really.

Anyway fine game for Allen. He brings some nice extras to the game. I think he was the reason the Ravens went for 7 instead of 3.

The Hock

Master
I feel like Milano is already generally accepted as one of the better LBs in the NFL, even by the media
I think a lot of the DWFs are still dubious because he doesn't "pass the eye test." The media would be more knowledgeable. I hope. But whatever the case that was an old school tackle when it mattered.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Up until this season we routinely had 200 to 300 posts in the weekly NFL threads. Now, a pathetic amount. Please, if you have no interest in posting, don't even log-in. I'm sick of all the passengers on this site, a free site I've sunk well into five figures into over the years not to mention stuck my neck out for. Believe me, I don't need to post here just to post, I do so to engage others. If we represent the "White Resistance," all I can say is lol

Hard to argue with you Don. My hopes with remaining active and trying to keep the site going over these last few years have not been met with the results I had hoped for. I miss posters like @Thrashen @TheSapient @AverageAmerican @Heretic @Truthteller @Extra Point @FootballDad @DixieDestroyer @dolphins15 @JackLambert etc - I wish they would all make an appearance again because their absences have all left a void. There are others I have missed as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to argue with you Don. My hopes with remaining active and trying to keep the site going over these last few years have not been met with the results I had hoped for. I miss posters like @Thrashen @TheSapient @AverageAmerican @Heretic @Truthteller @Extra Point @FootballDad @DixieDestroyer @dolphins15 @JackLambert etc - I wish they would all make an appearance again because their absences have all left a void. There are others I have missed as well.
Can't disagree, but there is always attrition with forums. The censorship by Big Tech has hurt CF quite a bit. Attrition should be replaced by new blood, but we have had precious little new blood in the past few years. Maybe that will change with the mid-terms though I won't get my hopes up even if the "loyal opposition" manages in spite of itself to take control of Congress. What gets me is the reluctance of so many posters to post more, even knowing what we're up against. It's inexcusable, but all I can do is encourage and occasionally take them to task, not that anything changes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great comeback for Buffalo. Down 20-3 then hold Ravens scoreless and come back to win with a last second gimme field goal after a great drive led by Allen. The Ravens passed a gimme three themselves only to have their revolutionary QB throw a 4th down up for grabs pass off his back foot that the Bills grabbed. Well it was 4th down, so that was more on the coach really.

Anyway fine game for Allen. He brings some nice extras to the game. I think he was the reason the Ravens went for 7 instead of 3.

Agreed. This was the game the media wanted for Jackson to "make a statement". So to see him fail and the Bills mount a great comeback and seeing the Ravens lose again after being up big is great.

I hope Daniel Jones injury isn't serious. It was nice to see him running the ball today like he did as a rookie. As the season goes on he should get into more of a groove in the passing game. He's one of the young QBs we need to succeed. Getting an extension and staying with the Giants long term. I won't hold my breath though.

Time and time again White head coaches have proven they have no allegiance to anything but adhering to the caste system. This is at all levels of football. High school coaches are responsible for playing the "I don't know why he wasn't heavily recruited" when talking about their star White athlete playing RB,WR or defensive back as well as throwing a black under center, dumbing down the offense and allowing him to run around like a chicken with his head cut off to get his 4 or 5 star ranking to the FBS head coaches who all recruit heavily in states like Florida, Texas and California while ignoring elite White talent in state because "they do not look the part" and right up to the NFL where they state it's a "copycat" league unless it's the Patriots with a bunch of White guys running all over the field making plays and putting up big time offensive numbers.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I wish I could post more on Sundays, but I’ve got a lot of home repairs I work on any free time I get. I was following the boxscores from my workshop and was happy with all the great performances. As Don said, too many to highlight but what stuck of for me was Tom Kennedy and Michael Bandy.

Both of these goys were unstoppable in preseason, yet couldn’t make the cut probably because there were a few upsiders that need another year to unlock their potential. Well Tom and Michael are immediate contributors. Bandy with 2 catches for 45 yards and Kennedy with 3 for 54. In one game they showed more than some of the guys ahead of them. One wonders if it’s right back the PS once the “real athletes” return?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
In the defense optional game, Cody Barton, Malcom Rodriguez, Alex Anzalone and Aidan Hutchinson had a lot of tackles.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Can't disagree, but there is always attrition with forums. The censorship by Big Tech has hurt CF quite a bit. Attrition should be replaced by new blood, but we have had precious little new blood in the past few years. Maybe that will change with the mid-terms though I won't get my hopes up even if the "loyal opposition" manages in spite of itself to take control of Congress. What gets me is the reluctance of so many posters to post more, even knowing what we're up against. It's inexcusable, but all I can do is encourage and occasionally take them to task, not that anything changes.

Yes, it's hard to really draw in new posters. I've kind of laid out the basic templates for the type of Whites that exist currently in society. Most either do not agree with our position or just don't care because their mindset is beyond sports (which I can't argue with). I'd just take this chance to ask for more members to be active on the site. If you log in post something.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wish I could post more on Sundays, but I’ve got a lot of home repairs I work on any free time I get. I was following the boxscores from my workshop and was happy with all the great performances. As Don said, too many to highlight but what stuck of for me was Tom Kennedy and Michael Bandy.

Both of these goys were unstoppable in preseason, yet couldn’t make the cut probably because there were a few upsiders that need another year to unlock their potential. Well Tom and Michael are immediate contributors. Bandy with 2 catches for 45 yards and Kennedy with 3 for 54. In one game they showed more than some of the guys ahead of them. One wonders if it’s right back the PS once the “real athletes” return?

You make the effort and post though my friend! You are one of the core members of this site that have contributed over countless years.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is bigger than just sports guys. It's a fight for our lives as an ethnicity. We must support our own people and protect our heritage
and traditions. White Culture includes sports. Don't allow the powers that be to win. Putin talked about it in his speech yesterday.
Despite him being a former KGB Guy, Putin speaks more truth than any politician in the world. We live in a Satanic Upside Down World
where everything white, wholesome, morals, values, marraige, family, religion, nationality, etc, etc. is being erased from the world. We
as a people must unite together to push back and fight back.

Countless ways of doing that but this site has to survive. It's our sanity in this crazy insane world. Please post m;ore guys. I will admit
that for the most part the quarterback play has been below average for most teams. Part of it is the magical smile qb's but even our
guys are not playing good. This can also be put on the Coaching Staff and Off, Coordinators. I hope to see alot of people posting
and having fun tonight and tommorow night for Sunday and Monday NIght Football. I want to thank all of the loyal posters who are
irreplacable. I miss shadowlight and others. We also will never know if someone of them took the shot as so many people around the
world are suffering and dieing from this posion injection.

El Gringo

Mentor
I’ve been in and out of service most of the day. Hunting season! I’ll try to round up some highlights. Let’s step up to the plate and make
Some donations to Don! If we each put in a few bucks a month in will be worth his while. I’ll make mine tomorrow I lost my damn wallet today!! Lol!

TJ Hockenson reminds me of Shockey! It’s weird that whites can be the best players on the field at wide receiver, tight, end, and defensive end but somehow don’t have the necessary skills or athleticism to play running back or cornerback.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Have to say it's pretty humorous seeing Denver struggle early this season. Russell Wilson was supposed to the the Broncos answer at QB and has been underwhelming thus far. Seeing Wilson and Murray who have both been mediocre so far with contracts in the 230 million range just goes to show how absurd this push for black quarterbacks is. Watson getting a guaranteed contract in the same ballpark despite being a serial pervert/sexual aggressor (who somehow magically survived the remnants of the #metoo movement) gives these teams no incentive to move on from them. They will all be free of the burden of getting any sort hard biting criticism that is reserved for White quarterbacks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How did mcadoo get the offensive coordinator job for Carolina? He’s awful.
I agree. Where is the playbook? It looks like Pop Warner Football out there. They went and got Baker Mayfield for this. Get Cmac in
space. Run more sweeps, reverses, pitches and get some medium to deep pass plays involved in the game to keep the defense honest.

My apologies, Don. I would love to post on the games; however, I will not support the NFL with my viewership. I guess I could track box scores but my solace on Sunday is coming to CF to see how the guys are doing.

Jones keeps making all these plays with his legs but when I look up his 40 time it's listed as 4.81? How can that be? Did he play possum on his 40 at the combine so defenses wouldn't be ready for his running skills? Maybe some guys just know how to run? I don't get it.
Daniel Jones actually had a top 10 NextGen stats top speed (21MPH+) for one of his runs either last year or previous. it was the long run where he stumbled at the end and couldn't get to the end zone. He is fast!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Jacksonville definitely looks competitive under Doug Pedersen.