2022 NFL Week 3

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That's a typical Bears win guys! They always win ugly.

Rodgers and Brady both looking sharp today!

Phall

Master
During the Lions' pathetic loss today, cornerback Amani Oruwariye (who is black) racked up an astounding six coverage penalties. He was primarily guarding Adam Thielen, who thought it should have been at least seven.

El Gringo

Mentor
It sounds like Brady’s receivers and running backs have been fumbling on multiple occasions. I bet he misses all those overprepared receivers he had in New England.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Skowronek is an absolute beast of a blocker for LA. I know everyone would like to see him putting up some yardage, but he's a badass blocker and I think LA realized this. His teammates were all over him on the sideline after a huge block on a linebacker set up a TD against Arizona!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trevor Lawrence with 3 TD passes, Jags are totally dominating the Chargers

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Trevor Lawrence with 3 TD passes, Jags are totally dominating the Chargers

A rare off game for Herbert. Happy to see Trevor Lawrence making strides in his second season. The one thing I would love to see him
do more is what he did in college. Run it more. Take what the defense gives you. He has all the tools and is similar to Josh Allen and
even Daniel Jones. Just a big strong athletic kid that can beat you with his arm or his legs!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A rare off game for Herbert. Happy to see Trevor Lawrence making strides in his second season. The one thing I would love to see him
do more is what he did in college. Run it more. Take what the defense gives you. He has all the tools and is similar to Josh Allen and
even Daniel Jones. Just a big strong athletic kid that can beat you with his arm or his legs!
Herbert is playing with a rib cartilage fracture.

As I peruse social media I see plenty of criticism of Davis Mills - a pick the Texans spent a 3rd round pick on. However the criticism of Justin Fields seems pretty limited for a QB that the Bears traded up for. Fields has been awful it's only by luck the Bears somehow have a winning record. Remember Tebow bashing by the media during his tenure in Denver? Let's see if the militant black sports media protects Fields from it and everyone else just ignores how bad Fields actually is.

I don't think folks here get that the black quarterback situation is a case of the boiling frog - the QB position is slowly being taken away from White athletes by lesser players of color - the position is easier to play, offenses are simplified, rules have been manipulated, blacks are put in better situations with personnel surrounding them and when they do end up sucking 90% of sports media won't criticize them, "black" twitter defends them and attacks White QBs (along with many DWFs joining in). Everyone seems happy that some White players are making plays but the number of blacks coming in at the QB position is exponentially larger than any type of inroads White athletes are going to see at any position. And before you know it the NFL is the NBA.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Twenty years ago the bulk of college quarterbacks were still white. But they’re going to be continually relegated to backup type status while elevating quotas. And of course they will keep getting drafted high. Most of the current black quarterbacks in the nfl are not very good yet they’re playing. Lamar Jackson got a 13 on the wondelic test I believe. I always assumed they spotted you the points for signing your name so that score is pretty shocking.

The product on the field has suffered but short of a wide scale boycott (which has no chance of happening ) this will continue.

I think that eventually quarterback will be like wide receiver. A handful of very talented guys will play but that’s it. Wish I was wrong but as LF rightly points out the trend sure ain’t our friend.

Warhawk_46

Master
Skrowonek is a great talent! I think we will continue to see plays like this and expect him to have 500+ yards this year. Next year we just may see two 1,000 yard white receivers from the same team!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trevor Lawrence's big improvement over what he had to deal with last year is one of the best stories of the young season so far. Here's what one writer says about him as part of an article on why Jax is now surprisingly a contender in the AFC:

"Trevor Lawrence throws a football like a generational player. His touchdown pass to Zay Jones in the second quarter showcased almost every reason why he was considered a perfect prospect in one split-second cut-up: mobility, decision-making and a progression scan smoother than the nozzle on a 3-D printer."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great to see a few honest people in the media talking positive about Lawrence. To say that is rare is an understatement.

I'm excited for the Monday Night Football Game tonight. I've hated the Cowboys since I was a little kid. I also like what the Giants
are slowly buiding. Daniel Jones has taken so much criticism with alot of it undeserved. He is growing in confidence. I've said
before his talent is amazing but they need to support him and get the right guys surrounding him. They are off to a good start
and I'm hoping they can contnue their fine play tonight.

I have a crazy prediction. I know it's a long shot but I think David Sills gets his first 100 yard game tonight!

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It would be awesome to see both Jones and Sills show well tonight. It's a nationally televised game that's bound to have a large audience based on the two teams playing even though neither are currently top-tier teams on the field.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Great to see a few honest people in the media talking positive about Lawrence. To say that is rare is an understatement.

I'm excited for the Monday Night Football Game tonight. I've hated the Cowboys since I was a little kid. I also what the Giants
are slowly buiding. Daniel Jones has taken so much criticism with alot of it undeserved. He is growing in confidence. I've said
before his talent is amazing but they need to support him and get the right guys surrounding him. They are off to a good start
and I'm hoping they can contnue their fine play tonight.

I have a crazy prediction. I know it's a long shot but I think David Sills gets his first 100 yard game tonight!
Yes. concerning Lawrence. Got to watch a little of the game yesterday afternoon. Lawrence looked great from what I saw. Hey WL, easy on my Cowboys. I'm not sure of your age, but I'd be willing to bet that you would've liked the Cowboys of the 70's. Landry, Staubach, and Co. Notice my avatar. Landry/Staubach. LOL. Many folks hated America's Team. I get it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes. concerning Lawrence. Got to watch a little of the game yesterday afternoon. Lawrence looked great from what I saw. Hey WL, easy on my Cowboys. I'm not sure of your age, but I'd be willing to bet that you would've liked the Cowboys of the 70's. Landry, Staubach, and Co. Notice my avatar. Landry/Staubach. LOL. Many folks hated America's Team. I get it.

Yes those were teams that I could root for. From Roger Staubach to Danny White and other good quarterbacks they had. Even Troy
Aikman was very good winning 3 super bowls. I just always like the cheerleaders but never the team. Haha. I will say that Coach Tom Landry
was as cool and sophisticated as any coach you could ever watch. He also know the x's and o's of football.

To think back to times up till the 1950's in America where even every day men dressed in suits and ties. What a change now a days. The
Fall of America starting in the 1960's. California was still 93% white in the 60's for example. The whites there now have been a minority
for about a decade or so. The Asians and Hispanics rules that state with their liberal utopia. Alot of crazy whites too.

The Hock

Master
I really root for Kumerow - he is an elite talent and deserves to showcase. This is horrible news!
I'm still puzzled that GB cut him loose even after Rogers said he "stomped" for him. A lot of what is wrong with the NFL can be laid at the feet of all those chickenshit GM's and coaches making decisions based on factors other than football.

Warhawk_46

Master
I'm still puzzled that GB cut him loose even after Rogers said he "stomped" for him. A lot of what is wrong with the NFL can be laid at the feet of all those chickenshit GM's and coaches making decisions based on factors other than football.
Absolutely. GM’s and coaches are predictably horrible as they adhere to the caste system… and the on-field product noticeably suffers for it.

Makes me appreciate how the Patriots stayed true to their white-dominated offense for years and have six championships to show for it, whereas pretenders like the Packers only had one and then went darker and darker in subsequent years and then lost.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Ya know. I rarely see our big white TE's ever drop passes. That TE for the Giants has great hands, meanwhile I see so many dropped passes by super athletic WR's. Just like the one I just saw.

"A lot of what is wrong with the NFL can be laid at the feet of all those chickenshit GM's and coaches making decisions based on factors other than football."

Trevor Lawrence is doing great so far, no thanks to his management, which was grabbing a bunch of defenders in this year's draft. Don't know what it takes to shake enough sense into these people that when you have a QB this valuable, you have GOT to get him some blockers. You can't let someone that important to the team absorb hellish punishment every week. Pretty soon you don't have a QB. I think everyone at this site would have gone after the best o. linemen. That means a lot of white guys. There again, those GM's and coaches and their suicidal choices.

northwinds

Mentor
The Cowboy DBs are playing 10 yards off Sills……..but Jones can’t figure out a way to get him the ball……geez