2022 NFL Week 3

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hurts gifted a long pass reception when the receiver did not get his feet down before going out of bounds

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kumerow makes back to back catches but gets hit on his knee and it could be a serious injury

woody39

Mentor
Kumerow can't catch a break, in making catches for the Bills and gets an injury from a low tackle, not deliberate but just his luck!

Warhawk_46

Master
I really root for Kumerow - he is an elite talent and deserves to showcase. This is horrible news!

I really root for Kumerow - he is an elite talent and deserves to showcase. This is horrible news!
I liked him with GB even though he didn’t play that much. Rodgers apparently liked him as well. Some injury time för Kumerow back then too if memory serves me right.
Hope for speedy recovery.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
River Cracraft with a TD catch for the second week in a row!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan Tannehill looking fantastic today, 12/13/176/1

Warhawk_46

Master
I have to admit, Mayfield has been less than average so far this year. Just poor vision, ability to throw the ball on point and lack of pocket awareness. Unless (and until) he improves CMC may be in for a long year. The entire opposing defense is stacking the box when McCaffrey is in and essentially daring anyone else to beat them.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have to admit, Mayfield has been less than average so far this year. Just poor vision, ability to throw the ball on point and lack of pocket awareness. Unless (and until) he improves CMC may be in for a long year. The entire opposing defense is stacking the box when McCaffrey is in and essentially daring anyone else to beat them.

Yes you nailed it. Not sure what's going on with Baker Mayfield? I'm guessing it's a lack of confidence due to what happened with
the Browns which he didn't deserve. He played at such a high level there and brought that team back to winning games. They
did some psychological warfare on him. Hope he snaps out of it as he has the talent physically. I'm gonna say by the second half
of the season we start to see some serious improvement.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I won't knock Mayfield too much yet. New system and not a great team around him. Another QB that has the odds stacked against him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Texans continue to ignore Rex Burkhead. Pierce is a good back but they are gonna hurt him with so many carries as the season
goes along. In a fair world Burkhead should get half of the runs or at minimum 40 percent. He has 1 carrrie and it's almost halftime.

Also the Vikings forgot that Adam Theilen is a fine receiver. 2 catches for 7 yards. This kind of thing will make him retire.

Warhawk_46

Master
Looks like Rex has already been relegated to a seldom-used backup. Pierce no doubt is talented, but the Texans would be wise to make sure Rex gets ten carries per game. He makes things happen for the Texans.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We'll see if Pierce can hold up as the Texans' bellcow back after never being used that way in college. I feel pretty confident that Rex will get his share of touches during the season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hoping for a big 2nd half for Cmac and the Panthers. McCaffrey has 49 rushing yards at halftime. Pretty good so far!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kumerow's injury is to his left ankle, not the knee. He's out for the rest of the game, hopefully it won't be a long-term.

Warhawk_46

Master
We'll see if Pierce can hold up as the Texans' bellcow back after never being used that way in college. I feel pretty confident that Rex will get his share of touches during the season.
I hope so! I need to remain positive about his prospects, sometimes hard to do but I need to.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hoping for a big 2nd half for Cmac and the Panthers. McCaffrey has 49 rushing yards at halftime. Pretty good so far!
Hey guys. I have a great idea. Why don't the Panthers get CMAC off tackle, a sweep, out in some space. Well, they just did that and he went for 16 yards. 13 carries 69 yards. Should get 100 easy today.
BTW, Mayfield is 7 /15 44 yards. CMAC has more yards rushing than Mayfield has passing. Mayfield has missed some wide open receivers and yes as usual they've dropped a couple, but something's clearly wrong in Carolina. With all of that said, they'll somehow beat the lowly Saints today. Pretty ugly football game to this point.