2022 NFL Week 3

icsept

Master
Steelers v Browns. Not too much to watch, especially without TJ Watt. The Browns are a heinous franchise and I wish them the worst. So, I’d like to see a Steeler victory. Mitch Trubisky is a solid, serviceable QB. I think it is inevitable that Kenny Pickett will eventually take over.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Steelers v Browns. Not too much to watch, especially without TJ Watt. The Browns are a heinous franchise and I wish them the worst. So, I’d like to see a Steeler victory. Mitch Trubisky is a solid, serviceable QB. I think it is inevitable that Kenny Pickett will eventually take over.

I agree but I'm hoping Trubisky makes us all wrong. He lacks confidence which is understandable after being screwed over by the coaching
staff and players there. Don't think that certain players won't player harder now that they got their desired qb. It goes on all the time in
the league. Trubisky needs to be allowed to throw more medium and long passes. The Steelers should not have a run heavy offense and
short passes. Boring and your gonna lose alot of games. LIke Mitch be a gun slinger and see what he can do with his arm & his legs!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If Najee Harris wasn't black he would have never got near the NFL.

Agreed. He's really been talked up as some sort of great RB. Seems like more of a 3 yards and a cloud of dust type RB to me. Diontae Johnson also had a huge drop of a perfect ball on 3rd down in the third quarter. I turned the game off after that play.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Diontae Johnson is one of the more overrated WRs in the league. He was targeted 11 times, caught 6. He dropped a perfect pass by Trubisky. He wasn’t the best WR on his own team in college - Cody Thompson was much better yet Thompson’s NFL career consists of being undrafted and bouncing around on practice squads.

The Steelers defense is not the same without Watt pressuring the QB either. The new defensive coordinator is in above his head and apparently didn’t learn anything t from former DC Keith Butler.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers are now 0-6-1 in games over the past two seasons that T. J. Watt has missed in whole or in part.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If Najee Harris wasn't black he would have never got near the NFL.
The Steelers have had grinder running backs since the days of Cowher it almost seems like that is a template of Steeler football and it hasn't varied in 20+ years.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
American Freedom News
The Steelers have had grinder running backs since the days of Cowher it almost seems like that is template of Steeler football and it hasn't varied in 20+ years.

This is true but you have to evolve. People don't win superbowls just running the ball 35 to 40 times a game and hoping they
can control the clock enough while their defense holds onto a tiny lead. It's a wide open pass heavy offense that dominates
not. Just look how quick Stafford took the Rams to a Super Bowl Win in his first year there.

I think maybe one more game ofr Trubisky at the most but it's Kenny Picketts Time to Shine!

Would love to see the Steelers think outside the box and give Trubisky a shot at running back.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The Steelers are now 0-6-1 in games over the past two seasons that T. J. Watt has missed in whole or in part.
Speaks volumes to his value and the major role he plays for their success.
Also Don, I sent you a PM yesterday and was wondering if you received it...?
Thanks sir.

Sean89

Mentor
Renfrow out and Phillips doubtful for the game today. Just sucked the life out of that one for me.

Harrison Smith out as well.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Watching Panthers/Saints. The only bright spot here is CMAC 3 carries 22 yards. Mayfield looks awful!! Has had time and two WR wide open and missed both times.

woody39

Mentor
Issiah Wynn is useless two costly penalties already after big throws on drives by Mac Jones to Parker. Need to stop drafting these overhyped sumos Bill!

woody39

Mentor
Kelce touchdown! Him and Andrews along with a fit Kittle with Jimmy G throwing to him are the elite in the league!