2022 NFL Week 12

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hatie's Texans getting destroyed LOL. I am hopeful that he survives this year to continue his ineptness as head coach next year for the Texans.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just heard the announcer say undrafted rookie Jack Sanborn already has 10 tackles in the first half! He's been more productive than the LB he replaced, Roquan Smith, who is hyped as one of the three best linebackers in the league, something that isn't surprising to CFers.

Smith, now with Baltimore, has 1 assist so far. . .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just heard the announcer say undrafted rookie Jack Sanborn already has 10 tackles in the first half! He's been more productive than the LB he replaced, Roquan Smith, who is hyped as one of the three best linebackers in the league, something that isn't surprising to CFers.

Smith, now with Baltimore, has 1 assist so far. . .

Fine example of the lies that permeate through the caste system and the invisible wall of discrimination White athletes face. The pattern established and the bias practiced are both undeniable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Craycraft now up to 4 catches in the first half

Tannehill17

Mentor
Hatie's Texans getting destroyed LOL. I am hopeful that he survives this year to continue his ineptness as head coach next year for the Texans.
Especially if they take that Ohio State quota #1 in next years draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Josey Jewell strips Darnold at the goal line, Darnold recovers the fumble and rolls into the end zone.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL Amari Cooper just dropped an easy pass for a 4th down conversion. DAT Upside

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The announcer for the Denver-Carolina game was just relating how Mark Schlereth said last week that if Jewell and Singleton were in a 40 yard dash they'd finish last and next to last. As I posted last week, Schlereth is a Caste Clown Hall of Famer. While some announcers have become more fair thanks to CF's influence, Schlereth is as terrible as ever.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Tennessee o-line almost never opens up a hole for Derrick Henry to run through. If they had a decent line Henry would have broken the single season rushing record by now, maybe multiple times.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Tennessee o-line almost never opens up a hole for Derrick Henry to run through. If they had a decent line Henry would have broken the single season rushing record by now, maybe multiple times.

Titans are easy to root against in this one. Very diverse roster.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mike White is 22/28/315/3. The Jets have 31 points. Meanwhile the "savior" Russell Wilson has led his team to their typical 10 points.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Titans are easy to root against in this one. Very diverse roster.
The Bengals have been using Irwin and Taylor. Hurst has 6 catches. With a mostly White o-line and 3 Whiteys starting on defense, I'll be rooting for them every game.

Warhawk_46

Master
Fine example of the lies that permeate through the caste system and the invisible wall of discrimination White athletes face. The pattern established and the bias practiced are both undeniable.
And yet they will find a way to disparage the tackles Sanborn does make…

Warhawk_46

Master
The announcer for the Denver-Carolina game was just relating how Mark Schlereth said last week that if Jewell and Singleton were in a 40 yard dash they'd finish last and next to last. As I posted last week, Schlereth is a Caste Clown Hall of Famer. While some announcers have become more fair thanks to CF's influence, Schlereth is as terrible as ever.
And yet… those are the two best linebackers in Denver’s roster. Hmm, maybe the 40 yard dash is a poor indication of a football player’s ability.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mike White is 22/28/315/3. The Jets have 31 points. Meanwhile the "savior" Russell Wilson has led his team to their typical 10 points.

It's all Hackett's fault. Wilson is really escaping criticism. Meanwhile the issues with the Packers are all due to Rodgers and the Bucs struggles are all Brady's fault.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's even stranger when you see athletic lookling alpha male types exibit this behavior. I'm sure money has alot to do with it. You guys remember John Clayton. Nerdy type annoucers and sports broadcasters were most likely picked on all through the school levels from
a kid to an adult. It's easy to see why some guys could cuck even without money. Other guys makes me wonder. But if they want to have
a good career and make the big money they do as they are told just like the athletes. Go along to get along.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Impressive drive by Trevor Lawrence, Jags still in it against the Ravens

Warhawk_46

Master
It's even stranger when you see athletic lookling alpha male types exibit this behavior. I'm sure money has alot to do with it. You guys remember John Clayton. Nerdy type annoucers and sports broadcasters were most likely picked on all through the school levels from
a kid to an adult. It's easy to see why some guys could cuck even without money. Other guys makes me wonder. But if they want to have
a good career and make the big money they do as they are told just like the athletes. Go along to get along.
It is because white men have been systematically emasculated. White men of prior generations wouldn’t have gone along with the narrative. They ceded control and quickly became the enemy. Yet quality of life was much better when they were in charge.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Karlaftis with the sack on McVay's savior LOL.

Lawrence with a last minute drive to tie the game.

Warhawk_46

Master
What is going on with the 49ers? Their run game with CMC has been stuck in the mud the last couple of games and so far today.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
GREAT playing today by Lawrence, they came back and are about to beat Baltimore. Pederson decided to go for 2 points instead of the tie and OT and it worked. Can't help but feel Lawrence is on the way now to stardom.