2022 NFL Week 12

Phall

Master
Nice red zone pick by Alex Anzalone as the Lions try to hang with the Bills and capture the Thanksgiving turducken.

I watched some bulbous landwhale named “Bebe Rexha” perform a lame halftime show wearing a leather catsuit. The NFL is a gambling league: I’d put the over/under on her weight at 225 lbs.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Anzalone is having a great game, 7 tackles and an interception in the end zone.

Josh Allen has about 50 yards rushing and one TD he ran in after he recovered a fumble.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
That was a wild finish. Josh Allen, with bum arm and all, gritted it out. Made a throw on the final drive that was an unbelievable laser.

Phall

Master
Nothing unbelievable about the Lions losing on Turkey Day.

Where was Hutchinson? He let the NFC Defensive Player of the Week award go to his head!

Warhawk_46

Master
Nothing unbelievable about the Lions losing on Turkey Day.

Where was Hutchinson? He let the NFC Defensive Player of the Week award go to his head!
Hutchinson has been very hit or miss. He dominates or is invisible.

He needs to be consistent.

icsept

Master
Cowboys/Giants game was a painful watch. A penalty or an injury on every play. Daniel Jones was unimpressive. The Cowboys’ White tight ends had a good day, I guess. Schultz with 2 TDs, Hendershot with one TD, and Ferguson with a nice catch and run hurdling a defender.

Flint

Mentor
Cowboys/Giants game was a painful watch. A penalty or an injury on every play. Daniel Jones was unimpressive. The Cowboys’ White tight ends had a good day, I guess. Schultz with 2 TDs, Hendershot with one TD, and Ferguson with a nice catch and run hurdling a defender.
That hurdle was impressive. The lady folk really liked it.

northwinds

Mentor
Hunter Henry with his second athletic TD tonight…….taken away on a ridiculous review call……

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Adam Theilen with the winning TD catch tonight!
I just got home. Been a 12 hour day and I missed everything. Very happy to hear this and I'm gonna catch up on all of the games hilites. The Minnesota Viking are my choice to win the Super Bowl this year. They are now 11-2 and in great shape. Keep it rolling Purple Gang!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nate Peterman starting for the Bears today. Simien somehow injured himself warming up so it's Nate's job today. He was just called up from the practice squad yesterday.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nate Peterman starting for the Bears today. Simien somehow injured himself warming up so it's Nate's job today. He was just called up from the practice squad yesterday.

I want to see him play well just so DWFs heads explode.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mike White leads the Jets right down the field. Zach Wilson may be finished in NY.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Montgomery is not a real impressive running back - looked pretty slow in the open field on that catch.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think they are sitting him so he learns some humility. White did look impressive on that drive though.
The locker room has turned on Wilson in a big way, so if White plays well he'll likely keep the job. But he started off great a couple of years ago when he had a few starts before coming back to earth. They still have Joe Flacco as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sam Darnold also getting a start today, just threw a TD pass. I still haven't given up on Sam, hope he plays well.

Rocky B

Master
Montgomery is not a real impressive running back - looked pretty slow in the open field on that catch.
Which ticks us all off knowing Nall could’ve had all of those carries through the years. Now Nall is unemployed. BS

Tannehill17

Mentor
Van Ginkel with an INT!

Rocky B

Master
Flipping around, noticed Trent Irwin and Taylor for the Bengals....Irwin getting some respect as a scrappy over achiever.