2022 New York Jets

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The NY Jets are an awful Caste Team, that from year to year averages amongst the fewest White players and the fewest wins. The local media has been excited about GM Joe Douglas but the portly Caste lackey has had poor results so far. Indistinguishable in fact from previous failed regimes. The Lebanese Muslim HC has also gotten a pass thus far but will start to feel the heat if the team doesn't start winning soon. Let's see this year's paltry roster:

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
14 Whites total, with 4 starters. Grade: F

QB - Zach Wilson, Joe Flacco, Mike White
WR - Braxton Berrios
TE - Tyler Conklin, Jeremy Ruckert
T - Max Mitchell, Conor McDermott
G - Nate Herbig
C - Connor McGovern, Dan Feeney

K - Greg Zuerlein
P - Braden Mann
LS - Thomas Hennessy

IR - Nick Bawden (FB)
PS - Chris Streveler (QB), Chris Glaser (OL), Grant Hermanns (OL)

Not too much to get excited over here. The biggest story is Zach Wilson, the next in the long line of potential Jet's Franchise Quarterback. In his rookie season, Wilson certainly showed flashes of greatness but overall made way too many mistakes. Of course, the porous offensive line and lousy receivers made things even worse. Equipped with a cannon arm and good mobility, Wilson has all the tools. He just needs to stay healthy and not force the issue too much. I hope he takes a big leap this year once he returns from injury in a few weeks. The other player worth following is slot receiver and jitterbug Braxton Berrios. Caste aside by the formerly White friendly Patriots, Berrios has found a home with the Jets. Unfortunately that home seems to be the 4th receiver right now. Through 2 games Berrios only has 5 catches and 2 carries. As a kick and punt returner, he's one of the best and always a threat to bust a big gain. Starting TE comes over from the Vikings and has been reliable so far but probably has a ceiling. Ruckert was drafted to be the TE of the future and if he becomes a good one who break the Jets decades long streak of having terrible TEs. Wilson and Berrios keep the Jets from an F-.

The defense has zero White players on the 53 and none on the PS either. That has to be intentional as even other terrible squads have a token White. The closest thing to a token, is safety Ashtyn Davis who we've determined is 1/4 or 1/8 black some time ago. Maybe the DWFs consider him White since he appears so in uniform. They might have to take out their anti-White animus on him since there are no lunchpailers to blame.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Phall

Master
Berrios has been the Jets' only white "skill position" player in many years, not counting their rough run with quarterbacks lately (brought on in no small part by poor "skill position" players).

Since Don once pointed it out, I've never been able to forget that Woody Johnson is one of the more "conservative" owners in the league.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Berrios has been the Jets' only white "skill position" player in many years, not counting their rough run with quarterbacks lately (brought on in no small part by poor "skill position" players).

Since Don once pointed it out, I've never been able to forget that Woody Johnson is one of the more "conservative" owners in the league.
Not since the days of Wayne Chrebet have the Jets allowed a white receiver to become not only a star but a fan favorite. This is
how they keep us demoralized. Year after year and decades of anti white decisions. The best players do not play.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
If they had any common sense at all, even by Caste NFL standards, they would keep Berrios as part of their process of wooing Rodgers, as Braxton's a sure-handed, smart, reliable target. But yep, this sadsack franchise just can't avoid doing Jets things. I hope Rodgers goes elsewhere.
Yep. You'd think Berrios would be a part of a team package that would be a positive for Rodgers to look into. Nope. J-E-T-S. Jets, Jets, Jets. It translates into Lose, Lose, Lose. Crazy decision to release Berrios.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It’s a terrible franchise that constantly torpedoes success. They have only had a handful of decent teams in my lifetime. The NFL should have relegation/promotion like European soccer and the jets would definitely be relegated

white is right

Hall of Famer
It’s a terrible franchise that constantly torpedoes success. They have only had a handful of decent teams in my lifetime. The NFL should have relegation/promotion like European soccer and the jets would definitely be relegated
I think part of the problem for the Jets is that they are forever number 2 in the football market of NYC so they constantly try and make splash moves to get headlines. Most of the time these moves are penny smart and a pound foolish in the long run. Having the power struggle with BB might have set back their franchise for decades too but with the recent struggles of the "genius" maybe it was Brady who made BB not the other way around.

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
Man the White purge has started early. Who's next Cooper Kupp? He's about the last one left.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Berrios situation is maddening but unfortunately predictable. Looking at his salary, he was actually fairly paid for his talents. Sadly the Jets didn’t agree with what they paid him, and buried him so far on the depth chart that he became “overpaid” by his lack of statistical production.

We can only hope this release allows Braxton to move onto greener pastures, but it seems the league is reverting back to previous decade’s norms of White receivers, so I don’t really expect much.