2022 MLB Play Offs

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Go Phillies! Completely dominated the braves, whose superior athletes in the outfield cost them at least 3 runs by misplaying balls, and loved to see the genuine camaraderie among all the players

Philly the city of "White Brotherly Love". Bryce Harper hit another big homerun for them today. I wish Mike Trout was in the playoffs
but Harper is one of my 5 favorite players in the MLB and on a very white team. I will take it! Go Phillies!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Philly the city of "White Brotherly Love". Bryce Harper hit another big homerun for them today. I wish Mike Trout was in the playoffs
but Harper is one of my 5 favorite players in the MLB and on a very white team. I will take it! Go Phillies!

the city of "White Brotherly Love". Bryce Harper hit another big homerun for them today. I wish Mike Trout was in the playoffs
If you recall a few years ago when Trout was working on his big contract, Harper was trying to lure Trout to Philadelphia as Trout grew up in nearby New Jersey and is a huge Eagles fan. Philadelphia offered a similar contract as the Angels, but Trout didn't bite. No pun intended. I never understood that. A chance to play near his hometown, with a contender, along side Harper and better tax advantages as California is one of the highest taxed states in the country. Can you imagine this Philadelphia team with Trout??
The only thing I can see is Trout just wanted to stay loyal to the team that drafted him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We have four innings to go and the Dodgers are winning 2-0. This can even up the series.

Bring it home boys. You can get this win!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
We have four innings to go and the Dodgers are winning 2-0. This can even up the series.

Bring it home boys. You can get this win!
Very disappointing that the Dodgers couldn't hold on to win this series. The Dodgers were15-6 against the Padres in the regular season. WTC? Trea Turner and Freddie Freeman played very well.
For what it's worth, Padres Jake Cronenworth was no doubt the MVP of the series with a HR and 5 RBI while batting .438. Cronenworth broke the tie with a two out single driving in the go ahead run. Catcher Austin Nola had a great series as well batting .333 in the ninth hitting spot.
It's the Phillies for me from here on out. Too bad Trout didn't take Harper's advice.
BTW, Philadelphia's OF Brandon Marsh who had a productive series with a HR and 3 RBI in the series final was traded to the Phillies from the Angels earlier in the season.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Phillies lose game 2, although Harper had another great game going 2-4,,,, at least the Padres Brandon Drury was the hero for San Diego hitting a home run and 3 RBI. Blake Snell with the win.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Phillies win 4-2 over Padres, and go up 2-1 in the series. Kyle Schwarber with a HR.

Speaking of Schwarber, did anyone see the homerun he hit in the game before this one? It went nearly 500 feet into the upper deck.
Talk about some serious power and athletecism! I have a good feeling about the Phillies! Let's keep it going!

jphoss

Mentor
Speaking of Schwarber, did anyone see the homerun he hit in the game before this one? It went nearly 500 feet into the upper deck.
Talk about some serious power and athletecism! I have a good feeling about the Phillies! Let's keep it going!
he’s got ridiculous power. Lovin the UberMensch Phillies squad

white lightning

Hall of Famer
he’s got ridiculous power. Lovin the UberMensch Phillies squad
Here is the 488 foot homer he hit and his teammate Bryce Harper was in shock! You gotta love it! :)

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
On the subject of Kyle Schwarber. Here is a blast from the past where he hit the ball out of Wrigley Field. Schwarber litterally hit the
ball over the scoreboard and into the neighborhood down to the street where the chase was on for the money ball. We talk alot
about many players here but I just want to give Kyle Schwarber more credit as he is one of the most powerful hitters in all of MLB!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks for sharing those videos WL! Kyle is definitely one of top power hitters. No doubt.

An interesting thing to notice is how he’s transformed his body from his early years until now. Back then on the Cubbies he was a stocky, sorta chubby guy. Now he looks lean and mean. Really muscular and fit, which should help him in the other aspects of the game.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Phillies are just about to close out game 4 as they lead 10-6 in the 9th inning. The Phillies will take a 3 to 1
games series lead and look to be close to heading to a world series! They are just on fire and everyone is playing
great baseball at the moment. Rhys Hopkins had 2 homers and Kyle Schwarber hit another homerun today!

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Phillies to the World Series! Great win lead by an unbelievably clutch home run by Harper. He's having one of the best hitting postseasons that I've seen in my lifetime.

Can't say enough about theses guys and how they play for each other. They have some great talent, but their genuine chemistry together is what makes them tick. Great that one of the whitest teams outside of the Dodgers is going to play on the big stage.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You have to give the Houston Astros alot of credit. Other than the L.A. Dodgers no team in all of MLB has been as dominant in both
the playoffs and the World Series. Year after year they seem to just reload. Give credit where credit is do. They have a very good core
of guys that can really play along with great pitching. To dominate the NY Yankees after the season they had is amazing.

That being said I'm all about the Philadelphia Phillies. It's the first World Series in 9 years and I like their chances. They have the bats along
with excellent pitching to matchup well against the Astros. I'm going to predict Phillies win in either 6 or 7 games.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm sure we all expected this story, but figured I'd post it here anyway:

It just never ends as countries like Russia laugh at us. They don't allow this type of mass illegal migration and have all white
teams yet the media ok with it. Asian and Hispanic Countries would never do this. Only in Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
and America. Anywhwere with white people must be destroyed according to the powers that be.

Go Phillies!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This is only a problem when troublemakers make it a problem. "They" would probably be celebrating if it was a World Series without White players. I think Black kids don't get involved in baseball as much because it's not a sport to showboat and juke and jive like basketball and football are. It's a team sport where you go out there and just do your job. There's no stupid chest bumping and dancing around garbage going on. I'm actually much more interested in this World Series now!

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The college World Series is even less diverse(oh the horror). I’d like to watch this series but I won’t because I hate MLB. They lost me a few years back with their undying pledges of diversity and kneeling and all of th other nonsense. The nfl and nba might have been worse but I wouldn’t know cause I gave up on them too.

I can still stomach the college World Series and for me that’s enough. Shame is I used to love baseball. It is what it is .

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

“the best players play.”
“sports is the one true meritocracy.”
“winning is all that matters.”

all of these are hard and fast truths ... unless it results in White athletes being successful and/or muh affletes not.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
“the best players play.”
“sports is the one true meritocracy.”
“winning is all that matters.”

all of these are hard and fast truths ... unless it results in White athletes being successful and/or muh affletes not.
:thumbup:

They've been lamenting the lack of "blacks" in baseball for a long time, but they don't count blacks like Edgar Renteria as "black". he counts as "latino" i guess. So they can whine about a lack of blacks in baseball and guilt trip whites and virtue signal, while many teams are loaded with coal black "latino" africans. I'd be pissed if i was latino and they were saying these black as coal caribbeans were 'latino' and not black. But these are the types of games the communists play. Anything to mold the narrative to their insane agenda, and anything to bash whites and blame racism.