2022 Los Angeles Rams

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good to see a bright spot emerge in an otherwise dim season for The Rams! I'm always excited when another DL emerges! Especially a small school one.

I was digging through and trying tonfind his offer list coming out of HS. Stumbled across this

PERSONAL STATEMENT​

Across 3 years including 2 countries, 3 cities, 4 teams, and even prior stretching back to third grade when I started playing football in Dayton Ohio, I have always competed to be the best.

Having experienced 5 different offensive and defensive systems in my high school career, adversity and change has only fueled my drive for success. I lived in Ottawa, Canada for freshman year and in Toronto, Canada for my sophomore year. I am now back in Oakwood, Ohio for my junior and senior year of high school.

Playing for different teams in new environments has allowed me to soak in the knowledge, training, and skill from different coaches.

Each time we moved, I had to prove myself, all over again, in order to succeed and lead all while maintaining a 4.0 GPA. I plan to do the same for my transfer to your program at the university level.

Throughout all the change I've encountered over the years, my love of the game and commitment to football has been the one part of my life that has stayed the same.

I will bring this same on-and-off the field commitment and drive to whichever football program I end up playing for in University: hopefully yours.

Notice how well spoken this "meathead" is as a 17yr old! No wonder he went Ivy League. Do you think the mentally slowbois Bama recruits every year could even write a paragraph? lol.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer