2022 College Football Week 4

Rocky B

Master
The brilliant running back for Missouri had a game winning touchdown but dropped the ball at the one instead of securing the ball.....He took both hands off of the ball to try to extend......

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
What a mutant Bowers is! With his size he looks like Derrick Henry outrunning small DBs on some of his long TD runs.
Michael Mayer another outstanding TE, Notre Dame, just caught a TD pass. Both Clemson TE's had great games also. The white TE well is deep it seems.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Michael Mayer another outstanding TE, Notre Dame, just caught a TD pass. Both Clemson TE's had great games also. The white TE well is deep it seems.

TE/WR Ryan Miller out of FCS Furman will get an NFL look. He may even get drafted had 6 receptions 94 yards and a TD today.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Will Shipley is doing a better job of staying healthy so far. I know it's only been 4 games so far but they are undefeated and he has not
missed any time. Glad to see him get over 100 yards against a very tough Wake Forest Defense. Other than Shipleys big run, they did
the best job of any team all year alowing him down. Give credit where credit is do. Good to see Shipley and Clemson come out on top.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Florida is locked in a close game with Tennessee at the half. Ricky Pearsall has 2 catches for 60 yards so far. I'm really hoping his
transfer out of ASU was the right choice. It probably was simply because ASU is in a tailspin and probably in for a long year. Not
really crazy about the qb situation with the Gators but his talent should still get him plenty of opportunites to shine. I want to
see this kid get drafted as he has nfl talent without a doubt.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Florida is locked in a close game with Tennessee at the half. Ricky Pearsall has 2 catches for 60 yards so far. I'm really hoping his
transfer out of ASU was the right choice. It probably was simply because ASU is in a tailspin and probably in for a long year. Not
really crazy about the qb situation with the Gators but his talent should still get him plenty of opportunites to shine. I want to
see this kid get drafted as he has nfl talent without a doubt.
Halftime of the UNC/ND game while watching Georgia high lights on ABC they DID NOT show Brock Bowers at all. Can't have anyone seeing a big as #3LL white man blowing by the brothers for a 75 yard TD!! However, they did show McConkey's fumble.
ND's Michael Mayer 6 rec/ 69 yards and a TD at halftime. Mayer was described as possibly the most complete TE in college football. Nice compliment.

Red Raider

Mentor
3 RB’s carried the ball for Ohio today, all 3 were white guys. Never thought I’d see that!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cristobal having a negative impact on Van Dyke just as Elliot has for Armstrong...can't make this up.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
3 RB’s carried the ball for Ohio today, all 3 were white guys. Never thought I’d see that!

This is amazing and I would bet alot of money it hasn't happened since the 1950's! Waiting for the media and other
groups to complain racism in 3, 2, 1. Gonna have to watch some Ohio Football.

Kaptain

Master
Hunter Luepke of NDSU is having a good year averaging about 7 and half yards a carry. Today - 20 carries for 146 yards and 2 tds.

Red Raider

Mentor
Thayer Thomas 75 yard TD on the first play of the game. Man I hated him last week against Texas Tech but I love to see this!

Charlie Jones already has a 1st quarter TD, continuing his incredible start to the season!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thayer Thomas 75 yard TD on the first play of the game. Man I hated him last week against Texas Tech but I love to see this!

Charlie Jones already has a 1st quarter TD, continuing his incredible start to the season!

Looks like O'Connell is out tonight for Purdue.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
DeJean is a stud!

Wisconsin off to a hot start.

Turned it off once Mertz threw the INT - Not sure if that was his fault or a bad route by the receiver. Wisconsin is another team with an overrated running back - the Texas RB is also very overrated. As @Don Wassall mentioned - it would be nice to see Bowers at RB for UGA but the Caste System won't allow that.