2022 College Football Week 13

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
That catch was great by Mayer. Have to think he is going to declare. The closest thing to Gronk in my opinion.
Speaking of TE's. Did anyone see the one-handed catch by the South Carolina over achiever. Nate Adkins #44 may not make the NFL, but he should get an invite. He was all over the field. 4 catches for 62 yards and caused the game ending fumble on the Clemson special teams athlete.

Rocky B

Master
Speaking of TE's. Did anyone see the one-handed catch by the South Carolina over achiever. Nate Adkins #44 may not make the NFL, but he should get an invite. He was all over the field. 4 catches for 62 yards and caused the game ending fumble on the Clemson special teams athlete.

I saw it CS, kid had a good game and got some good accolades from the announcers. It was painfully obvious that Klubnick needed to be in the ball game. Shipley will be playing on Sundays. He won’t get Borghied.....His stats may end up being close to Etienne, but will probably be drafted lower for obvious reasons....

Rocky B

Master
Was visiting family for Thanksgiving - didn't get to watch much. Disappointed in Iowa losing to Nebraska but saw highlights and it was a black CB getting burned on two long TDs.

Really glad Ohio St lost in embarrassing fashion at home - the committee will try to use every excuse to get them in.

I read an article where the receiver/receivers were talking trash before the game about how the Iowa corners weren’t going to be able to cover them..We know why it was said. Then DeJean gets hurt and the crap receivers end up being right by burning a brother, not the whiteys they figured on burning....I didn’t get the game at the folks’ house, just read up on it....Nothing about Moss said.....Quiet day for him=respect.......

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed CS! Nate Adkins Not bad for a back up blocking TE! Had to look up #44 on the roster when watching.

Strong Week! WHEN is the last time 5 White RB's went over 132 yards rushing?? I'm not sure!
5 Receivers ( 3 WR's; 2 TE's) went over 100 yards +

Check out this 41 yard TD by Utah TE Thomas Yassman ...not bad for their 3rd string TE Rugby player!

Bummed Ball State wont be headed to a Bahamas Bowl this season...was looking forward to watching Carson Steele one more time!

Week # 13 re cap
RB's
Lincoln Pare (Texas St) 28 carries 221 yards RUSHING & TD!!
Brad Roberts (Air Force) 35 carries 187 yards & TD!!
Carson Steele (Ball St) 26 carries 180 yards 2 TD'!! + 6 rec 35 yards
Samson Evans (E Mich) 23 carries 135 yards & TD! + 2 rec 14 yards
Will Shipley (Clemson) 15 carries 132 yards & TD! + 2 rec 13 yards
Cody Schrader (Mizzou) 18 carries 87 yards & TD
Tyler Lavine (SMU) 25 carries 64 yards 2 TD's + 3 rec 23 yards //// TJ McDaniel 2 carries 5 yards
Colson Yankoff (UCLA) 11 carries 59 yards + 1 rec 11 yards
Mitch Leigber (Stanford) 12 carries 40 yards TD + 6 rec 39 yards
Tucker Gregg (Georgia St) 11 carries 21 yards TD
Jake Neatherton (Ohio U) 5 carries 13 yards
Ethan Payne (Marshall) 2 carries 9 yards
WR's
Ricky Pearsall (Florida) 5 receptions 148 yards RECEIVING & 2 TD's!!
Charlie Jones (Purdue) 4 rec 143 yards & TD!
Chase Cota (Oregon) 9 rec 136 yards & TD!
Taylor Morin (Wake Forest) 6 rec 93 yards TD
Robert Ferrel (Wazzu) 4 rec 71 yards & TD /// L Smithson 7 - 58
Jake Bobo (UCLA) 7 rec 62 yards TD
Nico Ragaini (Iowa) 7 rec 60 yards
Drake Stoops (Oklahoma) 6 rec 55 yards
Peyton Sawyer (Houston ) 1 rec 53 yards
Tanner Knue (E Mich) 4 rec 49 yards TD
TE
Will Mallory (Miami FL) 9 receptions 103 yards TD!
Dalton Kincaid (Utah) 5 rec 102 yards TD!
Michael Mayer (Notre Dame) 8 rec 98 yards 2 TD's vs USC ..aka "Baby Gronk"
Luke Lachey (Iowa) 7 rec 89 yards TD
Josh Kattus (Kentucky) 2 rec 76 yards
Nate Adkins (SoCarolina) 4 rec 62 yards
Terrence Ferguson (Oregon) 1 rec 53 yards
Isaac Rex (BYU) 2 rec 44 yards 2 TD's

QB's
EJ Warner (Temple) 527 yards PASSING ! 5 TD's!
Tyler Slough (Texas Tech) 436 yards 2 TD's + 44 yards rushing
Haden Carlson (FIU) 414 yards 4 TD's
Austin Reed (W Kentucky) 410 yards 3 TD's + Rushing TD
Riley Leonard (Duke) 391 yards passing 4 TD's
Clayton Tune (Houston) 386 yards 2 TD's + 33 yards rushing
Kyle Ventrease (Ga.Southern) 385 yards 3 TD's + Rushing TD
Trenton Bourquet (Arizona St) 376 yards 3 TD's
Sam Hartman (WF) 347 yards 3 TD's
Bo Nix (Oregon) 327 yards 2 TD's
Athan Kaliakmanis (Minnesota) 319 yards passing 2 TD's
Drew Pyne (Notre Dame) 318 yards 3 TD's
Holton Ahlers (E Carolina) 314 yards 3 TD's
Tanner McKee (Stanford) 313 yards & TD
Cooper Legas (Utah St) 306 yards & TD + 51 Yards Rushing
Jack Plummer (Cal) 294 yards 4 TD's
Aidan O'Connell (Purdue) 290 yards 2 TD's
Ben Finley (N.C. St) 271 yards 2 TD's...4th string QB; 1st career start??
JJ McCarthy (Michigan) 263 yards 3 TD's + Rushing TD vs Ohio State

Brady Cook (Mizzou) 18 carries 138 yards rushing!& TD + 242 yards passing TD
John Rhys Plumlee (UCF) 8 carries 133 yards rushing 2 TD's + 73 yards & TD....Out game 1st Half? injured

FCS 1st Round
WR
Hayden Hatten (Idaho) 9 receptions 209 yards TD ...Tried to post his pic in WR thread ; but said "too large""
Ryan Miller (Furman) 9 rec 74 yards TD
RB
Dylan Laube (New Hampshire) 29 carries 157 yards rushing! 3 TD's + 4 rec 127 yards & TD!
Josh Davis (Weber St) 21 carries 129 yards 2 TD's
QB's
Tim Demorat (Fordham) 330 yards passing 3 TD's

Feel free to Add to the list ; may have missed a few

booth

Mentor
I checked out Tiger Talk and I can say with certainty that the fans want a change of QB but Dabomite won't switch. His salary was mentioned a lot also. More money just makes a person feel they know more than they really do. It makes them blind to the obvious. My opinion and I know everyone has one.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I checked out Tiger Talk and I can say with certainty that the fans want a change of QB but Dabomite won't switch. His salary was mentioned a lot also. More money just makes a person feel they know more than they really do. It makes them blind to the obvious. My opinion and I know everyone has one.
I can't believe I'm saying this but, does it make anyone else wonder if Klubnik is not all they thought he was. Why else would Swinney not make a change at this point in the season.
No, I just can't make myself believe that until I see it. In what little I've seen of Klubnik, he ran well, has a great arm and ran the offense with precision and the players around him seemed to respond. Even the announcers for the games say he looks great in the pre-game work outs!
As I said in an earlier post, if they keep it on the ground 80% of the time, it should be enough to take down UNC. We'll see.
Also, just because DJ will start doesn't mean he'll finish.